Australian Property markets set to slide

Australian Property markets set to slide.
Boomers on Suicide watch.

pastebin.com/EJssNCMq
thenewdaily.com.au/money/property/2016/08/26/australian-property-crash/

What will you cunts do now all us NEET shitposters will be able to afford McMansions to sit around in all day and shit up Sup Forums from?

I don't care about life, so I'll probably just keep renting and working my ass off for the Jew.

You may have company from 'come out of retirement' boomers soon

>Boomers on Suicide watch
If they were they would invest their retirement in coffins then funeral prices would skyrocket saddling the family with too much debt.

My competition is primarily comprised of illegals, chinks, poos, and now even jihadis.

I could be living on easy street right now if I wanted to.

Funerals are actually pretty expensive, kind of like weddings and births. Funny that way. PAY THE LIFE TAX GOYIM

did your government finally do something about it like ours, or is this natural?

What did your government do about it? Announce another 500k chinks or smoke a fatty?

15% extra charge on foreigners, dropped vancouver's housing market like 80% this month you dumb amerifat

How do i go about shorting the housing market? Is there an industry that typically goes gangbusters during a housing market collapse?

Article about only apartments that are so shitty they would be banned in many countries dor being to small not enough light etc.

Thinking homes will crash and youll have a job and enough credit to buy. Most think worst case would be 2012 prices still well above what people can spend.

Enjoy your neet life on the dole

So instead of a #rekt dump being worth $1M it's now only $800k?

Good on you for that much, my friendly leaf.

Right but I mean go up even more. Of course a strayan funeral consists of leaving the body in the local emu village for the emu's to feast upon as an offering to maintain peace for another 10 days.

Repo businesses go skyhigh.

We had a FRB review and extra powers aimed at particularly Chinks tryign to circumnavigate the laws, but the catalyst is simply just blunt oversupply. read the Pastebin

Yeah but you see there's a big industry to sell insurance to cover the costs of death (pretty good bet when everybody has to die at some point anyway, ideally after health insurance has already bled the family dry).

Buy your death insurance, goyim!

That's why my will says to fuck it all, no parties, hold a family bbq or whatever if you want, and just burn my body and dump it off in literally the back yard.

>homo ner detected

So I've heard that many Aussies own rental properties as investments in addition to their primary residence (obviously not you useless NEET fucks). Is this true or is the record in need of correction?

t. zhang

You wound me sir. My eyes are as blue as the prairie sky.

It reminds me of that time some chink slumlord owned half the houses on the street and everybody hated her, and then other people tried to cut in on the action and became horrified at the conditions and what the tenants would do. And then they scattered because it's so easy to just not pay for anything and leave.

Chose your investments wisely.

Its true, my last year of high school teacher owned 11 properties. She would always say its why maths is important, she had 11 mortgages.

Holy shit. I hope she gets rekt.

Holy fuck I hope this is true. Been saving for ages to have a debt free prospect when the market sinks

Family, save for a place out where it's nice where you can raise your children with your beautiful wife at a sensible cost. This will last you longer and better than money games.

>apartments
It's fucking nothing

I don't know how it is in USA dude but our superannuation funds death cover here usually cover funeral expenses.

"end of life planning" here is all about every which way you can go to the poor house based on force of government to drive you into the ground to prop up the cartels.

You literally have to hire a jew lawyer as ante to begin the game. It's really sad that life becomes commoditized, but it's really more sad that people don't recognize right out of the gate that this is what they're going for.

That is the dream and the plan my friend

Wealthy people will buy them all up and rent them out.

Face it. The new generation will never own homes unless they are of privileged sperm.

There is going to be an apartment glut because leftist, green controlled Councils and capitulating State gubments held off on too many DAs.

And then you must teach them.

This isn't going to fuck boomers over, it's going to fuck over the young couples who have purchased houses off the boomers at over inflated prices.

It will be a catastrophe and boomers will be sitting back laughing with the millions they made off young couples and the chinese.

The fuck are you taliking about. Literally every DA ever gets passed unless it's insane. I wish there was a cabal of green communists restricting growth, our cities can't handle this shit

what's a DA?

Development approval.
Build permit

Interesting. It's always by permit and UN plants that this or that meets a code or gets an approval, or gets knocked down.

If you think regentrification stops at niggers, you have another thing to think about.

This whole boomers thing is a crock o shit.

How are births expensive?

You have to pay for the doctors to make sure it gets circumcised and shot up with a strict regimen of immuno din do nuffins.

>Property market crash!

artical is only talking about a glut in appartments.

Fuck off chang.

And we're not even beginning to get into the more """academic""" things like Malthus.

I've got 2 kids and didn't pay a cent when they were born. My first was 10 weeks prem and spent 10 weeks in hospital at no cost.

is this the daytime aus thread? check my meme

>Chinese capital controls FTW

That's why nobody invests in Ausfalia, Jews or otherwise.

I would like to be able to afford property one day.

Tfw I go to rmit and have to deal with all of this shit

Nice meme though

please have a knock on affect in our market jesus fucking christ

It'll probably end in the banks just refusing to sell some percentage of their properties to artificially keep prices on the other ones high, just like what happened here.

Tonnes of gen x and y will be the victims if there's a crash. I'd say most boomers have collected.

Aussies have become Jews and dress it up as all Aussie and shit with home Reno shows. Fuck em I wish for as big a crash as possible.