They're going to make her come out as lesbian or bi one day. Mark my words...

They're going to make her come out as lesbian or bi one day. Mark my words. They're trying to make her their big hero and diversify their characters. They did it with Iceman when it made no sense, and there's at least some plausible shit you could use as example for Carl Danvers. What significant bf has she really had apart from Mar-Vell and now Rhodey? Also keep in mind they basically retconned Mar-Vell largely out of her origin and seem to be changing her origin drastically in her movie so as not to be a GL rip-off. Also consider her relationship with Spider Woman. This is more coming from how they've chosen to write her post becoming Captain Marvel too. I would have never come to this conclusion pre-Siege.

Also I miss pre-Captain Marvel Carol

She should be with Jessica Drew

ffs no. This is supposed to be a discussion not a fucking art thread...

She's confirmed to show up in the new series and Stohl does have a gay kid...

lesbianon i know it's you. Stop hijacking my thread, dyke.

They really want people to love this character but they made her into the villain. Is that because Tony was the bad guy in the first Civil War? Or is there a subset of comic readers who is actually rallying behind this mohawked fart knocker?

> They
>They
>They

You sound paranoid user

you're gay

this excites me

she did nothing but stop bad guys and kill aliens

It's the same thinking that made them believe people would side with the Avengers during AvX and demonize Cyke and then the opposite happened and people called the Avengers assholes for the whole thing. And before that Tony in Civil War was basically a super-villain. For forcing the heroes versus heroes thing they really don't know how to write a well balanced moral conflict but they sure keep doing it.

she did nothing wrong but maybe love too much

Fuck off, rugmuncher or I'll eat your pussy

Why do they even have to fight? It usually seems like it's just forced into the story that they're doing any fighting at all. They could just disagree, take a vote and eat crow if they lose.

That and recreate the plot of minority report.

what'd you say to me bitch, I'll find you

so want to save innocent people is bad?

Thanks for clearing the air, based D*sney shill.

...from innocent people? No, not at all. HydraCap said as much.

I honestly couldn't think of a better couple in all of Marvel

I mean it is forced. They come up with the heroes fighting heroes thing first and the morality issue later. Bendis basically said this pre-Civil War II. Hopefully the shit sales will make them realize people aren't complete morons.

All this lesbian imagery?
Where did Carol learn such things?
I remember when she had genuine feelings for a man... once... but something happened with a young Southern girl and Carol just didn't feel those same emotions for that man anymore...
It's all so odd how that can happen.

Look for me, slut. I'm horny :^)

They should get married, adopt Anya and be a happy superhero family. The F4 are gone and the Visions are all fucked up.

Plus Carol needs something to keep her from snapping and blowing up the planet.

Here's a pre-CM Carol/pre-KSD bastardization Carol. Best Carol

Personally, I prefer Warbird Carol days. Maybe it's just Busiek and how he handled every member of the Avengers during that run. It's also my fav Wanda.

Bad rushed decisions for the character. They wanted it to be like instant noodles for her to legit jump from B-list to A-list.

They should have slow burned her transition from Ms. Marvel to Captain Marvel. Fix her "lore" as a character and give her credible writers. A decade or less is not enough to cement a new role for a character to a reader base that are aware of who she was and her role in the marvel universe.

It was already established upon discussion on discussion on "Why Carol?" that she's - if not the best, the convenient choice to be Marvel's poster female hero. And Carol does have something to offer if they have handled her a lot better but they fucked up on that.

RIP Carol.

I don't want Carol and Jess to be in lesbians with each other. Their friendship is special and I don't want them to be anything more than that.

If you have nothing substantial to contribute other than you fap material, go away and wank your dick off to your lesbian folders.

You're feeding off of Hopeless' festish and self insert. I think he would have preferred that he was the one pregnant and not his wife.

I want Carol to rape Jessica

Like at first they're just cuddling and then Carol starts pushing too hard, and it eventually gets out of control and she starts hurting her and Jess starts crying

Only men can commit rape.

When it leads to killing other innocent people, absolutely

>Also consider her relationship with Spider Woman.
Currently there is no relationship. Jess parted ways with Carl as a result of Civil War 2. How long this will last is anyone's guess.

gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette

Carol wasn't even willing to hurt Jess after she threw the first punch.

You'd think if they really wanted to pander to the skin-deep diversity crowd, they'd have reinstated Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel.

That's not it.
Remember how way back in House of M Carol got a taste of being the world's greatest superhero?
And how afterword she set out to make that a reality in ... um, reality...?
Yeah, she set herself on that path a LONG time ago.
And along the way, time and time again she kept taking these shortcuts, a powerboost here, a morally difficult position to be promoted to there...
Well this pre-crime solution is just the last in a long line of shortcuts she's taken to reach this dream of her's, and she's finally done it.
It's taken her years, but she has finally managed to become the single most important and popular superhero in all the world.
And now the story becomes about if it was worth it.

seriously, it's a pretty healthy relationship
Carol will let herself be a punching bag if it makes her boo feel better

she loves three things in life: Jessica, killing aliens and keeping a drink in her hand

such good art wasted on such a boring script
fuck it makes me angry

... well I guess that solves the "who's the man" mystery.

it was a "sperm donor" but it'll come up years later I bet

Carol would go Skrull hunting with her best friend Jess in an second.

>Boring
That's because it wasn't a script, it was a launchingboard for a dozen different storylines:
Carol learned that she was wasting her potential.
The X-Men got decimated.
The Scarlett Witch became a supervillain.
Doctor Strange fucked up so bad that he lost his Sorcerer Supreme job for a time because of it.
Spiderman found out that his marriage to MJ was holding her back from success...
...that one didn't go to a good direction.
That nonsense started a lot of balls into motion.

On, no! Carol is hurt, but her best friend Jessica Drew is there to take care of her.

I DON'T CARE

I don't care about Captain Marvel, I don't give the slightest shit about Carol Danvers. I don't care if they make her a ten-tentacled purple monster from the goddamn moon. I don't care if she turns into a wolf and eats Skrulls. I don't care if she shoots fists out of her hoo-hah and shits blood thunder.

I

D
O
N
T

C
A
R
E

She's a fucking nobody and every time they've tried to make her a somebody, it falls apart and bores the audience to death. Fucking maroon everyone involved with her over the past ten years to Veidt's monster island. Stop trying to inflict this fucking plague of banality upon the rest of us. Stop wasting our precious time with this tripe. Just fucking quit.

You're bad. She's bad. The whole goddamn thing is bad. Give the fuck up and move on with your pathetic, miserable lives you two-bit, wannabe screenwriting hacks. Stop trying to make Carol happen - it's never going to happen.

> 1 guy dies so a million can live

Seems like a fair trade

Why are Carol threads always so autistic? I suppose it's proper that the only thing more laughable than the character are her fans.

It's the retards like you that show up that make it Autistic

>I remember when she had genuine feelings for a man

>she had genuine feelings for a man
Michael Rossi. Carol's first love and the lingering love her life until Rogue stole that away. Rogue had a taste of that when she accidentally encountered Rossi.

She met him again during Reed's run. Had a flashback issue on Carol's early days in Air Force and how she met Rossi. Ignited some sparks but she was in a deep trouble back then and she found out that Rossi betrayed her

You know, you're not obliged to click or participate on this thread.

> "Hey thread, hey there, what's so important? What's so great you gotta stick around?"

... tr uu ... l l ov e...

I don't hate Carol - she's too bland to hate. I hate that so much time and energy has been wasted on insipid trash that should've been canned years ago. Forests have been cut down, thousands of barrels of oil used, millions of dollars involved in this sham of a character on books that are only fit for birdcage lining.

It's insulting that they even think people would want to pay for this trash.

Just give up until the movie division does the job for you, like everything else over the past decade.

Oh, but you do care, user. You do. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made that lengthy post about how much you care. Now aren't you quite the little faggot.

I'm ok with this.

Just stop reading the big 2. 4-ever.

Carol Danvers will in no way, shape, or form hold my interest until the movie comes out. I have given Marvel several chances to make her interesting and in each and every time I'd have been better off huffing paint and chugging hobo wine.

I care that better books weren't published because of a marketing decree. I care that the people involved in this endeavor are still rewarded with employment and opportunities. I care that what once was an interesting concept has been driven into the ground by the devoid of talent.

I'm tired user. I don't care about the message or the objective of the writer, I just want to be entertained. High brow, low brow? It doesn't matter, just don't make me waste my precious time on this earth reading a boring book.

The momentum stopped after Reed. She was able to handle 50 issues with an awful lot of tie ins.

They had her on the right track. Reed followed up on Busiek and Busiek from Claremont. KSD fucked it all so bad.

Carol wanting to be the greatest superhero was just her giving herself an avenue to release her tendencies and give herself purpose after her Warbird tantrum. Binary was her supposedly closure after Rogue erased her life. She knew who she was as Binary - loosing Binary was another traumatic experience for Carol.

Adopting the Warbird moniker was Carol trying to find herself again from a past she barely can connect to.

user was obviously talking about Captain Marvel not HoM

>I suppose it's proper that the only thing more laughable than the character are her fans.
That's true for all characters and their fans though. But none of them is currently at the shitfest that Carol is currently being drowned at.

Have you considered at least making a separate thread about it elsewhere? Either that or kill yourself,because you are acting like a faggot. Let the rest of us Anons enjoy this Carol thread in peace.

Oh, user, let the Carolfags mourn and have tyrst against nuCarolfags.

Glad you wasted your time posting on a cambodian puppetry zine, fagtron.

she lost Binary?!

and seriously. everyone knows a Bendis event was fucking terrible, but KSD wasted really good art on writing about a cat and like nothing else
I have those issues in a longbox
there just so forgettable and that's a shame
what's with women writers and underwhelming female solo series?

And yet that long winding path has led her to her original goal:
She is (in-universe) Marvel's most popular hero.

This is actually my fetish and I know exactly the artist that did it and around when he posted it.

Both of these ladies need more tickling smut.

Remember when she solo'd Skrull invasion in Manhattan? She'll just kill-steal Jess' lot.

>"this is certainly all-new and all-different"
>about Captain Marvel now being a Black Woman
This is hilarious.

There's another path though and it could be the better way for the character.

Such a great page, thank you.
It's good to know that Carol never stops being Carol, no matter how much time passes.

Let her be space Punisher. She's already got that personality brewing. Let her embrace being an anti-hero and her tendencies.

I remember reading this. Nobody even bothered to inform Carol that Mar-Vell's dead.

It's too bad Brie Larson will probably not read anything pre-KSD because 2000's Carol was written really well.

I bet you typed that with a straight face too...lmao.

>It's good to know that Carol never stops being Carol, no matter how much time passes.

Here's a classic Carol then

>Jump from B-list to A-list
Fucking kek if you think Carol is anything more than a fucking C-lister. No one outside of tumblr knows her.

Shit like that is downright gas-lighting type emotional abuse.
Next thing you know, they'll hand her over to some Purple Man with a smile on their faces and never think of her again.

Source? When was this?

I wish they'd acknowledge this instead of being blind of Carol's potential as a anti hero or even a villain.

... um... user... We ARE outside of Tumbler. And we know her.

It's time to take your medication.

I think you have a different idea of the listing then.

by that logic Songbird will be the bestest Avenger ever

My point is she's not enough of a big name as others you'd consider B listers such as Cyclops or Green Lantern.

She's clearly a C lister.

She never really recovered from Rossi. Wonderman and Logan were more "friends with benifts" for her.

Ok, on that point, I would agree. So apply that on the slow burn for the jump.

Wanda and Janet will fall under these categories too.

>she lost Binary?!

She stopped the sun from exploding and gradually lost her Binary powers. It was not until Cru intervened that Carol was able to go past her absorption level and cross into Binary mode.

And all it took for her to have such a lack of emotion toward men was the touch of a woman...

RIP Ronan
RIP Supremor

Uh, does she know Rogue absorbed Simon?

> Rogue absorbed Simon
> Simon has memories of being romantically attracted to Carol
> Rogue develop feelings for Carol

I'm writing fapfic as fast as I can

And how fast are you, user?

We have a containment board for a reason, it's called /u/.

Please go there.

>Saying that a company is going to have a character be lesbian is tantamount to masturbatory fantasy

loving every laugh

You probably post on waifu threads too lmao