So one thing that always bothers me about modern superhero films is the total opposite approach to casting the men...

So one thing that always bothers me about modern superhero films is the total opposite approach to casting the men versus women. Now first off lets remember that superheroes are basically modern day versions of ancient pagan "gods" of antiquity, where (most of them) have extraordinary abilities, live very long lifespans, and are close to physical perfection.

Now not all the time, but I would say most the time the male casting has been pretty damn good. The actors they choose, especially thor and captain america and iron man and dr strange, I thought were excellent and they looked perfect for the roles. If anything with some of these heroes they go overboard with their muscular build they do to them (hence the most likely user of HGH and/or roids)

Yet with the women, it seems they always choose fucking bland-ass shit choices. I am not saying we need a hot, fit with big natural titties actress just for jerk material, but because that actually makes sense in how they are portrayed in the comics and if you agree with my "gods" definition. This complete opposite attitude shows up so much, I basically see Hemsworth and I really see him as his character, whereas most female superheroes just look like slightly above average quality cosplay costumes being worn by not-ugly-but-still-was-jealous-of-the-cheerleaders-in-high-school mary sue.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0001349/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
imdb.com/name/nm0424060/?ref_=nv_sr_1
imdb.com/name/nm2225369/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Female superheroes are supposed to be magical girls. Japan is the only country that got this right.

I also can't stand the retards who keep saying "well dur hur what do you want? cast models as the superbabes"

Well, um, yeah, if we need to. Not like their acting ability is gonna be any worse than most these "actresses" we have had so far, I mean fucking Gal Gadot was a model, the WW movie actually did decently well, and that's considering the fact that except for certain angles of her head, she totally does not have the body/looks for Wonder Woman.

Out of my way, twig fucking shits.

Who is that QTy?

Denise Milani

>proceeds to wear kevlar from head to toe

Even that is a little too much muscle for a woman. Op's pic is ideal, maybe 10% more muscle but no more than that.

OP's pic has no muscle at all, she just has giant tits.

Well let me restate that: She is fit but has no visible muscles, which I think is ideal for any woman

mommy

It really is sad when fucking cosplayers do this shit better than movies with budgets equaling the GDP of some countries

Fuck outta here.

You're baiting if you honestly think that would look good in a movie and you're not just talking through your dick.

sorry if you prefer to fuck men

>rightchoiceforWW
Wrong

I know she's memed to death here, but I think Bridget Regan fits the bill.
>taller than A-list actresses
>powerful (deeper) voice
>toned
>statuesque androgyny
>can ride horses and has been extensively trained to "sword fight"

Yeah, she would look better in a movie, she looks more accurate, she just needs a better costume, you seriously gonna tell me that Jew stick is better than her?

She looks nothing like Wonder woman.

>I like out of shape cows because they probably can't beat me up.
Think again.

ITT: /r/theredpill and /r/movies join forces to defeat the evil SJWs and protect America from multiculturalism

Wonder Woman on weight watchers

sorry I offended you, you obviously prefer men to fuck you. Sorry, honest mistake.

I WANT HER TO DOMINATE ME SO FUCKING BADLY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pls gib big tit white whore gf

So you prefer what? A woman with the body of a 10 year old boy?

A superhero's muscles serve a purpose though. Tits are basically just for show. Ass OTOH implies lower body strength. Ass is justice.

>Implying you cannot have both tits and ass

Oh wait, now I get it. You're a woman. Probably a fat woman who thinks she looks like the girl in the OP. Fat girl tits don't count.

Yeah. Gadot's only problem is not having blue eyes, but otherwise she was fine. They got the characterization down perfectly.

>posting shitty Finch art for some reason

>muh absolutism

tits are fake tho

Lake Bell would've made a perfect WW.

>but otherwise she was fine

Please legally change your real first name to "Pleb"

Well other than the classic busty look, you either go boy or fatass, so you gonna choose fatass then?

You can, but big tits would get in the way, weigh you down, and are also vulnerable to attack. I like big tits as much as the next guy but for a heroine they're just impractical. Female athletes are basically all flat and I think there's a good reason why.

You do realize we are talking about superheroes right? And if a woman has a fit body and still has big tits, shes gonna be at least average or above average in the physical department if it was required of her

>Please legally change your real first name to "Pleb"
I actually read comics. The portrayal of Diana was pretty much perfect.

>Well other than the classic busty look, you either go boy or fatass
wat

There are more body types out there than you see in your animes, you know.

Probably my favorite depiction of Wonder Woman.

IMO, Antje Traue would have been well suited for the role, but she was already Faora so that kind of nixed it.

>The portrayal of Diana was pretty much perfect.

Your telling me Miss Goldensteinberg looks like this? Guess what? We are talking about movies based on comics, so yeah I don't think its unfair to expect the women to look like their comic counterparts, especially considering they go the full length for the male actors

>Your telling me Miss Goldensteinberg looks like this?
Pretty much, yeah. And there's more to a portrayal than just looks you colossal faggot. It's clear you've never picked up a comic in your life, take your waifufaggotry and muscle fetish somewhere else.

For you who could fit as a perfect cast for the role of this specific Cassie friend of Sup Forums???

>Pretty much, yeah. And there's more to a portrayal than just blah blah blah blah blah

OY VEY DON'T CRITICIZE GAL, IT'S ANUDA SHOAH!!!

>muscle fetish
>Implying that looks more muscular than this

Now your just raging incoherently

Cassie is a shit character and I can barely understand what you're asking. Try rewording it into English this time.

Who's raging incoherently - me, or you?

>OY VEY DON'T CRITICIZE GAL, IT'S ANUDA SHOAH!!!

Call me when we get a Hard R Satanian film, thanks.

>It's an episode of "The Goy pretending to be stupid to please his (((Masters)))"

I hate Jews as much as any sane person, but your only argument to not liking Gadot is her tits aren't big enough. I don't know if you've watched a movie made from the past 100 years, but Hollywood doesn't cast big titted women in anything. Actresses even get breast reductions so they can get more parts.

>but Hollywood doesn't cast big titted women in anything

>Who is Diora Baird, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Lindsay Lohan, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Connelly, Nikki Cox, Olivia Hussey...

Boy, you had to do some real digging to scrounge up those names. Salma Hayek is the only one who's gotten consistent work over the years and Jennifer Connelly got a breast reduction because she wasn't getting any parts.

>this nigga really named JLH and Nikki Cox

NAME BIG TITTY ACTRESSES..... OH UM WELL, LEMME MOVE THE GOALPOSTS HERE AND MAKE IT ONLY BIG TITTY ACTRESSES IN FILMS THAT I AM THINKING OF THAT HAD NO BIG TITTY ACTRESSES.... HAHAHA I GOT YOU!!!!

You only proved me right dickweed. The only names you could scrounge up are people who barely got any work in Hollywood.

>people who barely got any work in Hollywood
>Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Lindsay Lohan, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Connelly barely got any work in Hollywood

It's using an embarrassing Rick And Morty reaction image. Stop biting.

Correct.

Samefag

>I'm literally gonna just lie now because you called me out on my bullshit: The post

Motherfucker you had to cite Lindsay Lohan, JLH and Nikki Cox as your proof that big tittied actresses get a lot of work in Hollywood. You didn't call me out on anything, you just proved me right.

You're nothing more than a weeb waifufag who's never picked up a comic, but acts like the authority on them.

Jennifer Love Hewitt literally has more acting credits than Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johanson

imdb.com/name/nm0001349/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

imdb.com/name/nm0424060/?ref_=nv_sr_1

imdb.com/name/nm2225369/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Now shut up and stop embarrassing yourself

>All TV series, shorts and TV movies

Wow, she's a real box office juggernaut. Jennifer Lawrence and ScarJo should just retire.

>"people who barely got any work in Hollywood."

>Proves JLH got more work

DURP DEE DOOOO DOY DOY I MEANT BOX OFFICE NUMBERS, I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

And how many hundred million dollar blockbusters has she been cast in as a main cast member? I'll help you out, it's 0. You really think a studio is going to cast old ass JLH over Jennifer Lawrence, who's proven box office success even though she's shit? Just accept that you're never going to get your jumbo titted Wonder Woman and go read some shitty fanfic on DeviantArt.

>Literally avoiding your argument which I totally demolished and creating a bunch of strawmen now

Holy shit dude you are super turbo levels of autism, aren't you?

You've moved the goalposts so many times now I bet you have a hernia. Just reply to the other autistic dude 'lol i trole u' and scrape some dignity from this entire thread.

I think you might be one of the most defensive waifuniggers on this site.

I can smell your BO through my screen.

>Literally caught with pants down and in total fucking denial: The post

When?

see

You and I have differing opinions on what getting work in Hollywood is. Doing a bunch of shitty TV movies and series that last 1 season is hardly indicative of a hot commodity that studios are fighting over to lead their big franchises. But you do you, waifuism is a hell of a mental disorder.

>You and I have differing opinions on what getting work in Hollywood is.

Yeah, OK Bill...

>playing in a commercial once or twice is getting work
>african children are not starving because they eat mudcakes and cow shit every other day

>Still ignoring what you originally claimed

Sad

I'm not even the same guy. You are both idiots.

>Disproving a faggots claims makes me a faggot too

K

Well, yes. Both of you are equally insufferable.

Sorry if I need to point out this retard's retardedness, but someone has to do it

He is retarded for not articulating his opinion correctly, you are retarded for going "muh moving goalposts!" every single post and not seeing the gist his argument.

Then maybe he should write then what he means to say, hmmm?

But you got pissed off at how he wrote it, not what he meant.
Who is the bigger autist here?

the fuck is with the random ass essay OPs where its like five fucking paragraphs

i swear its a bot now, or some retarded redditors

>can';t be assed to read 3 paragraphs

Oh, look, an oldfag.

We already have the perfect WW

kek

Christina Hendricks was the real "standout" in terms of physical talent and despite having a very popular look and being a decent actress she got no work in Hollywood because of her big tits.

>TFW no mommy wonder woman

>get fake tits
>don't ever bother to show them

Weird bitch.

Does it have a penos

Sauce?

Whats kirstin doing in that list? Her tits are b cups at the most

>there are still grown men who like fake breasts

Grow up, lads.

@laurandaa

She has muscle now though. A lot of it.

Thanks senpai.

Obviously taking shortcuts

Apart from most of that list not having large breasts at all try and list any of the actual large chested ones who aren't just in occasional comedy roles.

no, Ive just noticed a fuckhuge long ass OPs lately

go on 4plebs you pleb to see what I mean, retard

Anavar is a girl's best friend.

These roided up woman are disgusting