Any comedians on Sup Forums?

any comedians on Sup Forums?

no

Im louis ck

Nope im just a chef who does standup every few months in Vancouver

tell me

that must be the worst crowd.... Like, seriously, what do you joke about?

if Patrice were alive today, would he browse Sup Forums?

Racy jokes about housing prices and how were all gonna speak mandarin soon mostly cooking related ones i have alot of industryfags who see mee. Oddly i tried to throw some anti trump rhetoric and nobody thought it was funny it really confused the shit out of me

Probably could of made it to the big leagues if I tried but my social skills landed me a cake job

Too bad the wall wasn't built earlier to keep you out

To you i get pretty pol on my audience but not lel ded bby jokes just racist and stereotypes ita insane how much asians eat it up and think its so funny when i roast em

>Louis (K

Nah, he was into black twitter Illuminati tier conspiracy theories. I definitely wouldn't call him red pilled by any means, he was pretty smart for a nigger, but still stupid as fuck

That's because nobody actually likes those liberal Jew comedians you see on "comedy" central. Their shit is pure propaganda

My brother is on TV regularly but he's a PC type and wouldn't understand anything about this place. I am here very day.

I'll be doing my own comedy soon.
Not youtube, not twitter, not faceberg, not instagram, not vine, none of that garbage

Watch for my signal.

TSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ive tried to name the merchant in front of 50+ people not a whole lot understand it they dont find it offensive. For example i have a joke about usury and surrey (sorry im pretty drunk right now to remember it) but the parts of the crowd who understood it fell out of there seats i dont think the whole antisememeitism had caught on here yet

you think people here can make a funny joke about genocide on blacks and expect normal people to find them funny?

Yes.
And I am proof of this concept.
I am even able to do this in Canada.

Any proof or video?

But Vancouver really is going to experience a market crash due to their straight up - 15% No-Chinese tax. No kidding. I mean, it's also due for one just for a damn correction, but... (I've got nothing to say about the Trump rhetoric because that comedy is above Canadians minds and you should honestly just abandon it).

Sorry, I am playing with fire because of hate speech laws in this country.
I am forced to do this a little more underground, and I have contempt for the "digital identity" and the "social expectations" that come with it, so I certainly cannot reveal myself yet. The board is busy right now so nobody is really going to read me here. Just know that there are people willing to push the envelope farther than it has ever been pushed.

>Illuminati tier conspiracy theories

I think you mean QUANSPIRACY theories.

The crash is a good thing for locals and agents the avg price has dropped 400000$ in a month and its affected prices outside the gvrd im pretty close to putting a dp on a 3bdr in new west beacuse the owners toook 25% of asking price so i hope the bubble pops so locals can get property at a reasonable price and be happy Chinese wont buy because its not a good sink for there money. My uncles who own a real estate company in the Toronto area have seen a surge of offers since then so fuck em

To clarify lets say xhang bin wong wants a mirron dorrar house so he comes to van and sees he has to pay 15% total after deposit or purchase (chingbing bong that sucks) so he doesn't buy like qll the other zhangs eg. Bubble pops suddenly 1.6 mil houses are worth 600k they loose money so all the adians are trying to sell to preserve there precious yuan investment when the value collapses

If I told you I was Bill Burr you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Ha, i knew it when you cracked that joke about nigger jim in your last special. Ya fuckin mexican fuck.

>
>If I told you I was Bill Burr you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Yeah because Bill's a fucking Cuck who shits on trump all the time on his podcasts which sucks and he's a race mixer

I love his comedy but hes about a mile from being redpilled

You don't like the podcast or my wife. About 45% of the time I don't like the podcast or my wife.