ITT: Subtle Simpsons jokes

ITT: Subtle Simpsons jokes

>Wiggum: Did you have the same backwards talking dream with the flaming cards?
>Eddie: I'll drive

I never thought about the "I'll drive" part until a recent rewatch. Now I realise he's saying it because Eddie thinks Wiggum is off his rocker.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good catch

He actually says "I'll try it"

Anyone else ever have that dream where you're taking a dump but you just keep pooping in defiance of physics and are eventually seated upon a swirling mound of poop that reaches above the bowl of the toilet which is impossible to flush and you panic because you don't know what to do? My therapist said the one where I'm walking around in public and the wind is so strong it's nearly blowing me over but no one else has psychological roots in feelings of insecurity and unfulfillment and is actually very common, so I'm wondering if this one is too but I can't imagine what it could mean.

Explain this meme

>Big deal! When I was a pup, we got spanked by Presidents till the cows came home. Grover Cleveland spanked me on two non-consecutive occasions

I mostly just dream about Pokemon

There's a sign on The Simpsons which is a cryptic sex joke. Sup Forums has taken pride in shitposting it for the past month or so.

This thread is now about pleb filters on the simpsons. pic related.

I'm not American, so I would consider this subtle.

>and you panic because you don't know what to do?

not the poop scenario but I get this a lot
like I'm back in my high school and I know I'm not supposed to be there but I'm forced to be there and I want out cause I have things to do, or I need to leave for work and the clock keeps advancing but I'm still not leaving and I just can't leave for work and I get more panicky by the minute

Well Sneeded my friend

>There's a sign on The Simpsons which is a cryptic sex joke. Sup Forums has taken pride in shitposting it for the past month or so.

>tfw this is the new bane of 2017

Sneed is the best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums
Baneposters can fuck off

This is what happens when you're new. You finally get the chance to be a part of something, to see its creation rather than being a mere observer and so you turn into a huge flaming faggot that has to put down great memes. There's nothing wrong with baneposting.

>and as you collapsed you pointed to the letters "W" and "S", Wiggum and Sneed
What did Groening mean by this?

LMAO grow up

The line is "and with your last ounce of strength, you pointed to F and S: Feed & Seed. Or, from your view, Fuck & Suck."

>Krusty Burger
>Crusty burger

Dam

I really like this image

>mom found the Crusty Burger

>past month or so
>month

Get the fuck out, summer scum.

>mfw

I always thought wiggum was the best simpsons character bar the family themselves. They could have made a genuine spin off with him

Big, if true.

But they did.

>"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"

What did the monkeys mean by this?

I know but I meant an actual whole series.

> mfw they never played this in Scotland for some reason as a kid and I thought Sup Forums was making this concept up with photoshops. Then I finally watched it on YouTube a year ago and it was great

But no one likes that episode, and rightly so- even Matt Groening later called it the worst thing they've done

The best Simpsons jokes feature Monkeys

OK two then... that's my lot

>sneed's feed and seed
>formerly chuck's
so it was likely
chuck's fuck and suck

>Shave up, not down, you idiot

no it wouldn't it, would be chucks feed and seed

it had some great moments, i don't know why it's so despised.

The great Simpsons are not despised
The terrible Simpsons are despised
makes perfect sense don't you think?

Matt Groening says in the dvd commentatry that his favourite ever simpsons "joke" is calling the 3 eyed fish "blinky" (no doubt his shitty joke). Matt Groening is unfunny and therefore can't really comment. The episode was fine, it was just that it established a bad precedent.

>MGSV.jpg

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS A SNEED (FORMERLY CHUCK)

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Stop.

Bugs, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because I worry about you. We've been friends for a long time, and God knows the stuff we've been through - and so do you. You've always cultivated that free spirit, that weird way you have to do things, and I respect that. I don't often meddle in your life, because I know that you can handle your own problems in your own way. So when I come to you talking in a serious manner like this, you're one to know that the situation is not like it usually is. And both of us know pretty well what this is about, don't we?... Yeah, we do. Those carrots. You're not going easy on them, Bugs, and it worries me, because anything can happen right now. You're not your usual you, you're acting strange, and I don't know what else to do. I'm reaching to you personnally, because we're both adults, and have a long history together. We both care about each other, and know when it's time to ask each other politely - as I am asking you at the momment - to go EASY. Taking it easy is not an easy thing, if you get me. You probably do, you're a smart guy. Always have been... But you're letting yourself go, and it's getting to everyone of us. People are often asking "is he going to take it easy on the carrots?". Because, man, this is getting really out of hand. So, I'll say this once more, and it's because of everything we have with each other, and I believe I can honestly come to you and say it: Bugs.... please, buddy..... easy on the carrots.

it cant have been chucks suck and f*ck because it was a childrens cartoon, they wouldn't've allowed it

>you fill in the blanks
>...
>okayyy... I tell you straight away.

Why did he answer?

The joke is that the store is called Sneed's Seed & Feed, all of which rhymes. So, you would think, upon hearing that name, that the original owner was Sneed, and that he named the store that way because it would rhyme with his name.

Then you find out that he ISN'T the original owner, and the previous owner was a man named Chuck, who just named it "Chuck's Seed & Feed". It wasn't until the store was bought by Sneed that all the words in the sign rhymed.

It's a joke about subverting expectations. That's just my interpretation. The Chuck's Suck & Fuck seems just as likely (and entertaining) to me.

Well fuck. I retract my statement.

Smee's suck and fuck

Formally Hymen's

Can anyone explain this one?

We're breaking the internet with Sneed posting. Stop it.

It's the new Baneposting, get used to it.

I always dream I'm late for school or my job and realize I have no shoes on. Shit, last night for a change I dreamed I was early for some football with my bros and a GIRL from work was there. She's really pretty, do you think she's the one?

>Thin's Crinch and Minch

??

Psychologists are just educated talon card readers, your dreams could mean fucking anything

No but I was chased by a bear.
I went and told my mom about it and she told me it means something.
The bear represents problems I choose to ignore.
Hence why I run away.
I'm Native American by the way so it was bear spirit entering my drama to make me realize what I'm doing.
I'm still scared and don't want to solve the problem I'm running from.

Couldn't they just come out and say that Skinner actually is Skinner and that the one who claimed to be real is actually just a mentally ill War Vet who Skinner pretended with?

Or did they do that already? I heard somewhere Skinner now has flashbacks to the Gulf War not Vietnam.

Fucking moron.

not him but at least i get to pretend I contributed to an epic meme which is epic as sneed posting! epic! thank god I found out where BANE? (that epic meme, remember?) came from and told my friends on reddit and we all decided to come to Sup Forums in order to be part of the newest epic meme, so here we are. Making the meme a reality

:D

t. chucklefuck

the image used to get posted with
>subtle simpsons jokes
a lot
then someone thought it would be hilarious if he posted it asking what's the joke all the time

Please don't reply to me again.

>Comic relief side character
>Given their own spinoff series
My oh my, what could possibly go wrong?

haha, i like this meme too! it's like hotheads! remember that meme?

this isn't a very good meme, it didn't come from Sup Forums, and there4 isn't very good!!!!! need MOAR sneed posting :D haha!

I asked nicely for you not to reply to me.
How come you defy my request?

haha sorry! but you're a fellow sneedbro! we're in the epic sneed meme thread haha! so i like talking to my fellow /r/memesters haha sneed! who was in the wrong here? hahaha!

Hey whoa, I'm a memester but I am NOT from reddit.

haha, you should join us Sup Forumsro! we have all the epic memes like sneed posting! together we can get it on KYM haha :D

Boy oh boy, I'm thrilled to be on ground zero for this brand spanking new meme! Gonna go collect my meme votes before the meme Jews steal my points!

>Thin's cringe 'n' minch

There's some triggered minor who hates the Simpsons for some reason, so he spams this shitty meme to derail Simpsons threads.

>Kwik-E-Mart
>formerly Apu's

>Moe's tavern
>currently Moe's

Sneed's Feed & Seed is just a rhyme. The former name had a layer of humor because Chuck's Feed & Seed is a play on the owner name, but also throwing feed or seeds onto fields.

>the man who is responsible for zombie simpsons calls it the worst thing they've done

BASED AS FUCK!

Matt Groening is the luckiest most irrelevant motherfucker around.

I never got this joke either

The joke is monkeys can't type