How do we solve the nu male problem?

This cuck is 29 and still lives home. Top post on leddit right now.

Give men a reason not to be.

The average man isn't a super hero what did you expect?

Not going on that shit site but tell him to come here so we can make fun of him

Intense ridicule until they man the fuck up. Beat them a little if necessary

Feels like a lot of nu males don't have drive. Even when I fucked up and had to stay with my parents for a while, even when they wanted to coddle me, I still had my drive and determination to GTFO and live on my own. Lack of full time work + being coddled at home makes a lot of men turn into shit stains.

Only white males not of the Catholic faith owning at least 1 acre of land are allowed to vote, didn't you know?

I'm 30 and I still live with my parents.

Lock his doors and windows so he can't empty his piss jugs and poo pails. Change the wifi password. Flush the tendies.

Have him volunteer to pick up trash on the busiest street in niggest part of the city. Cultivate his anger and hatred as niggers toss garbage drive by him and toss trash out their windows or watch from their porches.

>homeowner with job supports trump
>NEET faggot son living at home at 29 doesn't

Really makes me think... Why does Sup Forums like him so much?

I know a guy who is 29 too that literally lives in his grandparents basement and does nothing but play vidya games, of course he was a Bernie supporter too. Theres no hope for these people, they either end up doing nothing for the rest of their lives or they bounce around to shitty job to shitty job.

He's just mad they are making him get a job and his hopes and dreams of living off welfare when Bernie got elected went up in flames.

>The most coddled and sheltered people that never had to work as much for anything in their lives and don't understand the value of hardwork and a dollar advocate for benefits and more immigrants

hmmmm

>women are toxic and a legal minefield
>marriage is a prison from which you are either nagged to death if you stay or bled dry and possibly imprisoned if it dissolves
>women don't reward men for providing them with a home and bank account
>men are evil misogynists no matter what they do
>job market is not as bad as everyone says but still a large hurdle to clear for white males due to gender quota bullshit

Yeah, it's not really a mystery why a lot of 25-30 year old men are single, unemployed and living with their parents.

Society doesn't reward them for hard work.

Good lad.

Where the fuck else would I live? On the streets?

>The most coddled and sheltered people that never had to work as much for anything in their lives and don't understand the value of hardwork and a dollar advocate for less immigrants and hates free markets

Trump 2016

We want a spoiled brat for president

Sounds odd, I'm a racist and I would suspect most of us NEETs are racists. We have too much time to think about stuff like that.

One of my neighbors is older than that and lives with his dad. Shit, I'm 23 and I had to move back home because I ran out of cash.

>Mexican intellectuals unironically think this is an argument.
How does it feel to be irreparably cucked by your entire government?

If you think Trump is lazy you need to fuck off and go do some research.

To put it into perspective though Sweden is bizarro world where everyone does the exact opposite of what would actually benefit them, as a neet voting democrat for gibs makes the most sense, as a normal person not getting raped by 6ft tall Syrian children from Somalia makes them most sense.

>(((run on sentence)))

(You) tried.

If Sweden was 100% white and free from immigrants then I'd probably vote for the Left Party.

As a NEET with no friends and network I'm actually in direct competiton with immigrants. In a way I can understand their plight, it's not easy to get a job when you have 0 connections.