I refuse to watch movies where people actually died

Knowing someone was murdered to make my entertainment just ruins any enjoyment I could possibly derive, and I don't care if edgelords think they're being cool by saying irl body counts enhance movies for them.

That said, what other movies are off the table for me now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_and_television_accidents
youtu.be/QChWIFi8fOY?t=5m54s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Murdered

John Landis actually makes it a point to kill several children during the filming of every one of his movies.

>when Affirmative Action goes wrong

She died because the progressive cocksucker needed to have nigger Domino with shitty, disgusting afrro, so the stuntwoman didn't have any head protection.

But what is new? Communist swines killing people? Well, I'll never!

I refuse to watch capeshit. I especially refuse to watch capeshit where someone was killed.

Superhero movies are for children and the disabled. Watch something with substance.

she was murdered by (((diversity)))

It's a business. Shit happens. You're a Sup Forums faggot. I'll enjoy the movie in your stead, whatever.

Many people were murdered to make America, guess you should get the fuck out.

quite the opposite for me, someone dying in the making of this movie just shows how seriously dedicated they are at shoeing the authenticity of it, i mean, it is a deadpool were talking about here are you really that surprised someone died making this movie?
besides no ones gonna cry over some dumb nigger anyway.
you need to kill yourselves and i hope you mothers die in their sleep tonight

>murdered

Why are people on this site so hateful?

theres some story about keanu reeves on the set of some film stopping people from saving a drowning child because he wanted the child to prove themselves by surviving. pretty fucked up dude. he thanked the parents for their sacrifice afterwards as well

i actually wasn't gonna go see it,
but now that i know they killed a nigger, ill give them my support by going on opening night

Goddamn that's some edge.

A stuntman died during production of The Dark Knight.
Also, people die in the workplace everyday so it's absolutely disgusting that people have turned this into a race thing.

>paying for your black people to be killed
Pleb and a good fucking goy

>authenticity
>shitty directed capequip
Fuck yourself

For wich scene?

Cool blog!

>pretending to care about human suffering in service of an agenda
The lines get blurrier between political ideologies and more defined between levels of human decency.

How fucking hard it is to slap Afro wig on helmet

Were they planning on lightening her skin with CGI?

>what other movies are off the table for me now?
Harenhall

>a human died making this movie
What did OP mean by this?

A courageous young woman died so that leftist swine can virtue signal and regurgitate his overdressed stalinist propaganda and I am hateful, eh.

opening plane scene

>its a sanctimonious phone poster kills children who are enslaved to mine rare earth elements by hand for his new iPhone episode

>We need a black stun lady because we turned the character into a black one, there are none? fuck, then pick this girl who has no fucking idea of how to stun. Also no, she must not wear helmet because the main character has Black goddess fro and we want to see that in the stun

>oh shit there was a crash
>bike, are you alright??

As she died what forum do you think flashed before her eyes?

> The Dark Knight
> Plane scene
Was getting caught on your lie part of your plan?

It was his m.o. of sorts

stun?

foreign?

Has extremely dangerous job
goes into work knowing the risk,
dies while doing extremely dangerous job
hollywood murdered him

wat

To be fair, the "affirmative action gone wrong" comment was completely accurate here as far as I know from reading about the situation. From what I heard, the stunt lady they went with wasn't experienced or ready for the stunt, and had wrecked the day before, but they went with her because she was black and a lady when the alternative was a white guy with skill and experience painting his skin black.

Personally, I have no problem hiring a black woman to act, but when it comes to stunts, you need to get the best you can get because lives are on the line. I don't want some black lady to die just so some people are too afraid to be politically incorrect. Blackface it up if it literally saves a life. Be liberal or whatever but be fucking smart about it.

They grew up with shitty (or no) fathers

People die all the time like 100k every 24 hours

guess you should never participate irl because people die irl.

kys pussy

the scene where the jokers truck flips over

it was actually a super easy stint, just drive over a few stairs, but blacks cant into stint work so she dead.

what is with the difficulty writing "stunt" ITT?

Honestly was just about to post the same thing

>giving the Jew money to kill a gainfully employed shenigger

They just can't stop outplaying us

Everyone is just stupid

I still don't get it. A white lady with a spray tan would've been more appropriate.

The other day you were having racist arguments with yourself though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_film_and_television_accidents

>it's absolutely disgusting that people have turned this into a race thing
It was a race thing when it happened due to the race swapped character requiring a less experienced stuntwoman in the minds of the filmmakers.

So you never seen a Bruce Lee movie then?

You sound like a mighty big pussy

Or any movies with his son.

>imagine being this stupid.

No but seriously, this. They hired a black motorcyclist due to lack of experienced black stunt women that look like the Domino actress. Then they had her not wear a helmet so her hair was visible. She died because she was a novice, because there are so few black stunt women, because they just had to make Domino black. So yes, their push for blacking Domino is in fact the root of the problem here. Diversity standards murdered someone.

I am boycotting the movie.

Why didn't they do this?
youtu.be/QChWIFi8fOY?t=5m54s

but she was white.

You're the same guy who said you laughed at black on white crimes, you retarded tripfag.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

Black Domino and they insisted on having a black female stunt driver to go along with it, instead of just using whoever, so long as they're qualified.

lmao what

>he actually saw the first deadpool movie

Holy fucking normie

> but they went with her because she was black and a lady when the alternative was a white guy with skill and experience painting his skin black.
They would've modified her appearance anyway, given she had darker skin than the actress playing Domino. I'll bet a 100 bucks that someone was already making behind-the-scenes footage of this great BLACK woman doing stunts for this totally not-out-of-place black Domino

>There's literally a white clease in South Africa
>Liberals don't care

>One of the murderers is literally smirking in the trail
The fuck?
Probably they'll be free in 6 months due how full jails are in South Africa

Why is that surprising to you? Prospective candidates for the Democratic party chair can stand on stage and tell everyone they see their potential job to be the act of shutting white people down and nobody bats an eyelash or raises any concern. At this point being white and voting for any kind of Democrat is self-destruction.

>Diversity standards murdered someone.
no their not

People dying in art truly shows how dedicated they are to entertain us.
I appreciate their death and will enjoy the film for it.

Bros we need a THE GAME/Prestige style movie about stunt people where they kinda show stunt people as noble heroes almost like gladiators who fulfill the bloodlust of the people.

We can have like a watchmen style sex scene during a big explosion sequence and have the evil stuntguy kill sabatigue the mentor figures stunt leading to his untimely death but then the elder stuntmans video will says his death shall still be in the movie to honour his memory.

This shit could be epic

>voluntarily not watching XXX
what is wrong with you?

>posts from phone
>simpsons reaction image
>implying you're not a faggot nu-male normie
Deadpool is actually not bad, btw.

If the stunt person was white no one would have cared.

like your hands are so clean. if you still see movies, you still support the industry. as long as the industry exists, there will be accidents and people will die. same as any industry really. just because you don't watch the specific movie that someone died making doesn't make your shit smell any better. you just want to FEEL morally superior.

Fast n furious 5?
The crow
Resident Evil 6
that old movie such was shit on a nuclear test zone and everybody got cancer

just from the top of my head

> (OP)

*that old movie which was shot on a nuclear test zone and everybody got cancer

It happened in 2012 dumbos.

pretty much every big budget Hollywood movie. inbetween work days they give the actors and executives child sacrifices.

even worse, the stunt woman had no stunt experience either. she just did road racing.

phone posters

id watch it. twice. I'd be super pumped for that shit WHY ISN'T THAT A THING

I guess they have that in common with leftists.

Like stuff like that hasn't been happening everyday since apartheid ended up to today. I hope those anti-apartheid white liberals got what they deserved.