In b4 GG cultists decry her opinion

>in b4 GG cultists decry her opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=g30deJMXM8A

>skips forward
>hears "entitled manchildren"
>closes video

Okay.

Don't try to bait for hate comments so you can cry harassment over your silly movie review.

I'm so angry, I'm going to complain about it on my twitter page!

>Boy, if I post this on Sup Forums, they will flock to my Twitter for sure and I can play the victim for free publicity!

Nobody gives a shit what you think about an Adam Sandler film.

I don't even know what the fuck is that suppossed to be and why is it posted here.

Some people actually consider themselves Adam Sandler fans. I saw one who recommended Spanglish over Punch Drunk Love. Like he actually said Spanglish was better than something that WAS appreciably good, as opposed to "Spanglish: it's better than shitting out your kidney stones".

I'm not giving this bitch another view, what are we arguing about? She hates us or something?

>youtube critics

You can't trick me.

You really think I'm going to click that shit

>copy link
>JD2 finds a subtitle file
>download it and read it without giving views to some dumb bitch
Everything went better than expected.

I remember this chick refused to give pronouns to her child. Does he have them yet?

their pronouns are 'needs therapy/will have issues/book a child therapist now'

This is one of Lindsey Ellis' retard roommates, isn't it?

Yup, she used to be cool.

I want to fuck that vampire.

This was actually a pretty good video.

What part was supposed to piss me off? Is she anti-Gamergate or something? I'm totally fine with the "Gamergate is stupid" people, and it's important not to confuse them with the "Gamergate is ISIS" people.

That entire crew encouraged each other's rapid mental decline.

Yes. "Needs a foster home ASAP!".

>Giving her views.

Kill yourself.

Lindsey used to be cool. I don't know if anything happened to Maven of the Eventide, but she has a husband and kid now, so she's probably not living with Lindsey, even if she works for the same Channel Awesome knock-off network.

I would've turned it off if anything upset me. The worst she did was use the term "microaggression" unironically, and she made up for it by trying to teach her kid to say it, which was pretty funny.

I'm not an SJW. I can handle people from the other side of the political spectrum so long as they aren't outright disrespectful.

>Lindsey used to be cool.
To manchildren possibly.

>The worst she did was use the term "microaggression" unironically, and she made up for it by trying to teach her kid to say it, which was pretty funny.

Sure, if watching the future of a person go up in flames is your thing

You're giving views to a cancerous youtuber. Whether you'd get upset or not doesnt matter, you're enabling them anyway. Best bet is to ignore them.

She doesn't care that we exist as far as I can tell from the video. At heart her complaint is that Dracula in Hotel Transylvania 2 is an elitist monsters are better type and then doesn't overcome the flaw yet is rewarded with a vampire grandson, at which point he goes into I would love you whatever you were mode.
Something about political commentary being all over the place too.

Is that what OP is referring to by GG? Gamergate? I didn't know that was still a thing, on Sup Forums no less.

>tfw no goth mom

MOMMY MOMMY BABY user WANT MILKY RIGHT NOW