At what age do humans reach their intellectual peak?

At what age do humans reach their intellectual peak?

Women 16

Men early 20s

Retard. Brain doesn't fully develop until mid 20s.

/thread

Muh muh brain never stop developing RETARD

Early 30s, theres a reason why you act more civilized in your 30s than 20s.

Death

It's funny because this other user is right, the brain stops growing at 25 finally. However, I've never felt smarter than I felt when I was 21-23. I felt like my intelligence was increasing so much and then it just stopped. It could be that once you're out of school you're not intellectually stimulated enough.

Even though I'm more knowledgeable now, I don't FEEL as intelligent.

It's fucking scary that I'm 29 and not at my intellectual peak. I'm already a near genius.

25-30 if you keep it fit and do a healthy lifestyle with help from some nootropics then you can extend its peak time.

I thought I was hot shit at 19. And I was, comparatively.

But you keep learning, then you learn so much that you realize your arrogance was foolish and you didn't know shit. When you make it through your 20s, you will have a new appreciation for knowledge, and humility.

The more you know, the more you realise how little you know.

this thread fails our notions of the uberman, fuck this shit, people should be super gods and always learn and get really jacked so that the human race becomes really built-wise old men who harness the power of thunder with their palms

Developing as far as growing you hick. You can alter your brain with everyday shit, duh. God knows what we'd get from your CT. Never seen a scan from a brain exposed to being raped by niggerdicks for nearly all it's existence.

This, desu desu.

I'm well on my way, partner. Do you beat niggers at basketball and dabble in molecular physics? I thought not.

what do niggerdicks do to your brain?

15-20: cocky, creative, physical
20-30: same, but drink more
30-40: adult, intelligent, strong, peak, humble but strong
40-50: settled down, relaxed, slow but smart
50-60: winding down, passing on knowledge, happy, worldly, a little out of touch
60-70: old person stage, technology is confusing, young people piss you off, kind of annoying to be around
70-80: harmless and pretty useless
80-100: dead or lived a very boring life

Most 'breakthrough' ideas occur in the mid-twenties, iirc.

>Stereotyping the human condition.