Four-year-old child the youngest to transition gender in NSW schools

How does a four-year-old decide they want to be a different gender? Won't this have massive consequences on their health and happiness if they change their mind years down the track?

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/gender-reassignment-surgery-now-available-oregon-minors-without-parental-consent-342670
youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clearly if a boy's first word is "mama", it means that he wants to be one
off goes the penis

I don't think people should do it at all. But if you really have to at least wait till you go through puberty so you know for sure Jesus christ

why are you letting them do this to your children ?

Liberalism is a mental illness. Both parents need to be taken to an insane asylum.

Ideally wouldn't they want to start at age 10-12 BEFORE they go through puberty? Not at age 4 for fuck sake, let children be children

>visible nipples on movie or tv? THIS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY! JAIL PENALTY FOR THOSE WHO EXPOSE CHILDREN TO THIS FILTH

>administration huge doses of hormones and mutilating their genitalia? THATS NATURAL!

I want off this ride

>We have a number of students who are going through gender transition in our schools, the youngest being 4yrs old

I lost it.

The West really has just gone off the rails.

Uhhh could some of you lads reassure me that they aren't cutting the penises off minors in western countries right?? The "transition" shit solely refers to hormones right??

getting a bit deebly goncerned

You make it sound like that's still acceptable

This basically

>pumping kids full of cancer is any better

insanity

we will either look back on these times as a modern Dark Age, or Western civilization is finished and we're letting out our last gasps.

I think that it would be better that they take the Johnson if they are going to give them hormones.

I said literally nothing of the sort, I'm just trying to figure out if dick amputation of children is permitted on minors in any western because that means WE REVERSE ISLAM NOW

they should make it a death penalty crime to do this to a child

this is fucking disgusting!thats the stupid left pushing its agenda and its working as it seems.in a few years every young adult is gonna be transgender or non binary bullshit imaginary gender. there seems no way to stop this!fucking left george soros army is winning!!!!!

you can smoke a bowl of weed, or take a sip of alcohol, but you can cut off your whatever and change sexes at age 4?

god help me not snap, lord help me not do it

in australia they are not allowed surgery until the age of 18, but they can get puberty blockers.....which might be even more harmful!

>be me at 4
>tell dad you want to be robocop
>get looked at like idiot
dadsaysyoucantberobocop.jpg
>accept that I cannot be robocop
>end

medicaldaily.com/gender-reassignment-surgery-now-available-oregon-minors-without-parental-consent-342670

Aaaaand yep, dick cutting of little children is kosher now in the states or at least some states

God DAMN I hate transgenders more than I ever thought possible. God DAMN

Dick chopping is the least of these kids worries. Getting pumped full of hormones while they are still growing will do much much more damage than a dick chop.

I'm not saying puberty blocking/hormone stuff isn't bad of course, just that amputating the cocks of little kids will go down in history as one of the most backwards and barbaric bits of nonsense ever for its symbolism.

apparently the states are way more cucked than Australia on this too as minors can get dicks cut

>gently lick and suck on a cute little girls clitoris to give her pleasure
>horrific abuse

>permanently alter their bodies before they can even form a complete full sentence based entirely on a hunch
>the bravest thing you could do

this

I thought I was a fucking Power Ranger at 4 years old.

its true. its horrible that children can do this without the parents consent!how to stop this insanity?

someone who isnt me should kill the doctors practicing this fucked up shit. its absolutely child abuse

God damnit.

GOD DAMN IT

kill me

WTF? Boys wear dresses and girls play with rocks, most of them switch from that phase. Let people be savages, but this? Poor kid will probably an hero.

This is flat-out child abuse

oh my god

NSFW schools are perverted dens of sin and corrupting a child like this should carry a penalty that reaps multiple souls along a family tree's branch.

>gender roles don't exist
>except when it comes to people who want to be the other one

It's absolutely hilarious how much trannies fetishize femininity in a way that feminists should hate ('I'm a pretty girl because I wear a dress!'). Instead, they're presented as heroes for "standing up to the patriarchy" (by reinforcing gender roles). That fucking double think.

>NSFW schools

>be me at 5
>tell dad I want to be batman
>he laughs
>says I'll grow out of it
>go cry to mommy
>she makes it all better
>she murders dad and kills herself
>made it look like a robbery
>now live with my butler

No, what you say is: "It's totally wrong to kill doctors who mutilate children in this way. Definitely DO NOT kill these doctors. Let me repeat, it is wrong to kill these doctors and I do not condone it any way, especially not going up to them with a handgun and totally braining them."

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE

it's all part of the agenda. george soros wants to make white people the minority and with this agenda most of the children will not have children because the mutilated themselves.

Is what we're seeing the actual death of a civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0

Anyone who would strive to better their people seem to be consistently cut down with one hand while the other poisons the well.

I'm only 24 but I remember growing up learning about the incredible things we've done and imagining what spectacular things we could do next. What the hell has happened? Is this the last day of summer?

Yes but you know what, he probably deserves it for being such a faggot and maybe, just maybe it'll finally get these myths to die when he offs himself.

Or maybe the left will just take it as us 'not being accepting enough'. I can't say.

We need to weed out the parents doing this and slam them for child abuse. Let's face it, kids are being raised by leftists with fucked up beliefs and practices that would constitute child abuse. Sooner they're weeded out, the better.

I had cancer at 5 and didn't even understand anything about it. This seems messed up

keked

This is disgusting. A four year old can't even pick out what shoes they want to wear.

Fuck this society. Fuck this modern bullshit. Call these people out on this child abuse.

The parents should be shot for abusing children, same with the doctors who allowed this.

This. The Dark Ages didn't mean man reverted back to caves and hunter-gatherer societies. The Dark Ages were a time when logic and reason fell by the wayside and widespread insanity and mob groupthink took hold.
Assuming this becomes more and more mainstream, I'm inclined to agree that the culture of logic and reason in the West, at least the US, is gone.

Give woman the right to vote they said.

It'll be a good idea they said.

This is god damn absurd.

How many kids in the future are going to have to cope with the new trauma of being forced into a gender identity that they never actually wanted but were too young to refuse?

>How does a four-year-old decide they want to be a different gender?
simple they don't.
children don't understand this shit and they need to be protected from these liberals.

All of them.
-t. Shlomo

Seriously, what the fuck are they basing all this on? Does the kid have ovaries and mostly eostrogen but has a penis attached? Please dont tell me it's off the wishes of the kid, i'll fucking flip.

this. with safe schools coalition that teaches gender fluid theories at kinder pretty much all of the future children will question their gender. the agenda is working.

I absolutely, 100% guarantee the child is a boy. This shit is directed at boys, and only boys.

pic related: this child's future

If you don't believe that bread can change into jesus your a HERETIC!!! ITS 1400 OK

If you don't believe that men can turn into wmen YOUR A BIGGET!! ITS 2016 OK

I don't know anymore Sup Forums.

Its funny how a 16 year old cant consent to sex with an adult
But a 4 year old apparently can consent to this.

tsiganii imputit

>How does a four-year-old decide they want to be a different gender? Won't this have massive consequences on their health and happiness if they change their mind years down the track?
They don't. This is child abuse.

To be honest it would be the most atrocious thing ever if someone went up to those doctors and stabbed them multiple times in the chest.

nah its parents trying to be hip and modern reading their child wrong. most children at that age pretend to be someone else and roleplay a lot.but normally you just play along but you dont take it really serious.

Did they cut his dick off?

Will meme magic make that image bigger?

Fucking psycho and power tripping soccer moms who always wanted a girl but got stuck with a boy so they decide to make of him a her, using their own children like some kind of potato man for whatever fucking shit they fancy. To be quite honest this kind of shit is horrible and should be considered child abuse. The kid will be utterly confused by something as simple as popping a boner for some cute girl ass, how the fuck will he explain it to himself? ''I'm a girl, so im a lesbian, but I have a dick, so im not, hurr durr short circuit'', I'm sure cognitive dissonance will does wonders to his hormone filled psyche as he reach puberty and beyond

Can't wait to see the parents face when they learn that their kid just filled his mind with a nice dose of lead or did the gallow dance because he was so full of doubt and confusion he couldn't live on.

MODDSSSSSS

A
FUCKING
EUCALYPTUS
LEAF

lmao no way this is real
>12 year old walks into doctors office
>i want lady parts
>sure thing buddy, just sign here
>luckily o*amacare covers child gender reassignment surgery
>timmy leaves as lindsey

suck it canada. who's more progressive now, huh?
HUH?! what the fuck you got leaf? how about you go oppress some minorities or something?

When I was four I told my parents I wanted to be a paleontologist when I grew up.

They proceeded to buy me a bunch of books about dinosaurs and go "aww" when I dug giant holes in my sandbox looking for bones.

... what they did not do is airlift their four-year old into the middle of the Gobi Desert to start digging for Velociraptors, because there is a very clear and obvious line between being supportive of your child and just being plain fucking stupid.

So you think your child might be transgender? Fine. Leave that door open to them and be supportive if they go through it, but don't push or pull them one way or the other, and certainly don't go telling your fucking four-year old that it's time for them to become a woman and chop their penis off.

Kids are fickle fucking things. They change their minds. I didn't end becoming a paleontologist, and I'm glad my parents didn't force me to become one.

your reality when

>Lindsey returns home to two extremely angry parents
>gets them arrested by Hillary's new PC police

>can't give legal consent to sexual intercourse until 2020
>can consent to have his wiener cut off though

I have seen a lot of disgusting filth committed by leftists but this sets a whole new fucking bar. First the deaf eight year old now this.

this was supposed to be satire
not prophecy

now I think its only a matter of time

>the feeling when I was amazed by my female cousin's dollhouse as a little kid and the intricacy, tiny root beer bottles, etc.
>if this was today I'd probably be hearing "YOU'RE A GIRL NOW"

>OREGON
why did I have to immigrate to the state that does this... I just liked the look of the PNW. The nature, you know?

Now I find out that abortion is legal all the way up to one day before birth and they can chop off your dick at 4 years old.

You know, I can let all the other shit go as memes and stuff, but when this degeneracy has reached its tentacles down to our children it's time to fucking stop. Fucking 4 year olds getting hormone treatment, fucking up their body chemistry and stuff. It fucking disgusts me. These parents are probably being called heros be some.

Not to mention that elementary schools are now teaching kids about gender issues, race issues, and other liberal narratives. Just let the kids be kids, and teach them simple math and reading, then let them go play outside. That's all they need to be doing with their lives. Fuck, I'm glad I was born before the shit really hit the fan.

>have been referred for assistance by the gender dysphoria unit

Straya cunt hospitals have medical units that literally specializes in enabling transgender mental illnesses in children

What in the world

This is a legitimate argument. I first heard it from some militant feminist who was explaining why she hates trans people. By saying that wearing a dress and makeup makes them a girl, they're implying that all girls need to do those things in order to really be girls.

It really made my neurons fire.

It needs to align with the age of consent. This is the age that they can start to make decisions about sex. (Double meaning intended)

please god kill all liberals

>transition

what does it even mean anymore?
what does anything mean?

i used to think i understood what words meant, but the definition changes every day. language is slowly shifting toward the incomprehensible. we are losing words that allow us to criticize and critique, and the words we thought we knew are being appropriated and altered beyond recognition.

it isn't even possible anymore to accuse gangs of blacks hunting whites in milwaukee of being racist because "racist" no longer means what it used to mean.

one day soon we won't even be able to express disagreement or dissatisfaction accurately without having the words themselves criticized, making our arguments irrelevant.

Severely underrated post

>be 4
>telly mommy I want to be the little girl
>mommy agrees because she wanted a girl anyway
>now on hormones and have penis cut off
>suicide by 12 when I realize what I've done

IT's going to suck to be that child

Seriously. A Wyatt Man lost his mind over Bill Clinton's America, but that's a million times superior to Hill's America.

Sounds like you are repressing the female within yourself

Off comes that penis

only if you gather the gypsy's tears

I like it. Do you fucking know how perfect girls (male) who've been on hormones since they were kids are? They are LITERALLY girls with dicks. And these faggots started as teens. At 4? Christ that kid is gonna be so feminine real girls might just start killing themselves

Christ, when i was 4 years old I thought I was a fucking Ninja Turtle...

How can these people make any kind of informed choice and not be pressured by their parents?

Hitler was right. He was just 50 years too early.

Sometimes the thought of dying terrifies me, but then I see the way the world is going, and I realize that leaving it might not be such a bad thing after all.

holy shit

It's called "newspeak".

Listen...we NEED a far right regime. I'm not being dramatic when I say this is madness! This makes my blood boil. The people pushing OR supporting this need to hang.

This shit just hurts me.

I usually manage to maintain some distance from all this politics shit, but this abuse of children just makes me feel sick.

>They are LITERALLY girls with dicks.

I have literally never seen a trans-Thing last into their, say, late 30s and look like a woman and not a man in drag.

You can say "well real women don't look so hot at that point." Fine, but Ivanka Trump doesn't strike me as undesirable by any standards. ANd at least they fucking look like women!

no matter the surgery I don't see any trans-things lasting into their 40s and still looking like a woman

and you can say "you're not supposed to stick with them that long," well fine, if you're just gonna have a one night stand and not treat them as people, why not just say fuck transgender rights and just stick with real women? fuck