THE CW-VERSE

New round of synopses.

SUPERGIRL - S02E06 - "Changing"
>The Guardian debuts to lend a hand after a parasite alien drains Supergirl of her power. Mon-El considers a less than desirable new career which then leads him to contemplate his motives. Alex struggles with a new reality.

THE FLASH - S03E06 - "Shade"
>When Wally starts having dreams about being Kid Flash, Barry realizes he has to tell Wally, Iris and Joe about what happened to Wally in Flashpoint in order to keep him safe.

ARROW - S05E07 - "Vigilante"
>When the bodies of two criminals are dropped at SCPD, Oliver realizes there is a new Vigilante in Star City. The team is split about whether they should stop someone who is helping keep the city safe. Diggle is frustrated with his new situation and Thea fights for Lance, who confesses a shocking secret. In flashbacks, Oliver finally meets Konstantin Kovar (Dolph Lundgren).

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - S02E06 - "Outlaw Country"
>The Legends are still reeling from the revelation that their time travelling nemesis is a speedster when they are alerted to an aberration in the Old West. When the Legends arrive they find their old friend Jonah Hex (Johnathon Schaech) in trouble with his arch-nemesis, Quentin Turnbull (Jeff Fahey). The team soon discovers that they need to stop Turnbull and his gang from conquering the West and branding it his own lawless territory. To Hex’s surprise, Sara is in charge and dispatches the team. Rory is ecstatic to be back in the Wild West, but Sara makes Amaya work with him to keep him on task, which is easier said than done. Meanwhile, Nate, Ray and Jax try to infiltrate Turnball’s gang, but find themselves in a shootout, leaving Nate’s confidence shaken.

I have deja vu from a minute ago.

No thanks. I read comics.

But nicer to read.

Cheeky, say does someone have a link to last night LoT TalkBack thread?

Every thread?

>Alex struggles with a new reality.
So her world merges with Flash's?

She's going lesbo.

>Jeff Fahey
>Dolph Lundgren

They're leveling up.

>Konstantin Kovar (Dolph Lundgren).
holy shit

>The Guardian
Fucking stupid idea. The guardian should have been Dig, you know the guy with actual training, not some reporter with not personality.

Is thea and lance going to fuck?

Why are you surprised? It's not like Lundgren is some superstar too big for CW, even at his prime most of his filmography were B-movies.

Cool story bro.

DELETE THIS

Why?

Any 1080p Mega links for the episodes for this Season of Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl, please?

>Supergirl
Guardian Jimmy is a bad idea. At least have the decency to make him Mister Action.

>Flash
HYPE. HYPE HYPE HYPE. Barry telling Wally not to get Alchemied into being Kid Flash because he died, and motherfucking SHADE? All that's missing is Jay.

>Arrow
Is this all leading to Vigilante committing sudoku like in the comics? Let's hope so.

>LoT
>Jeff Fahey

Wait, Frank Lapenis is Quentin Turnbull? Shit, I'm cheering against Jonah Hex.

>Shade
NEAT

So hes going to be kid flash again?

I do both.

> Barry telling Wally not to get Alchemied into being Kid Flash because he died,
Yes, you honestly think Wally can resist not becoming Kid Flash? Barry is just being a dick like he was in Flashpoint.

Supergirl isn't worth watching without her cousin.

Flash seems back on track after this week. No depression this week!

Arrow has been on point all year so far. Loving the show again.

Legends got rid of its worst actors and has been pure fun all year. Loving everything I've seen so far and want more.

I'm starting to enjoy how incompetent the Legends are.

>a parasite alien drains Supergirl of her power
So Parasite?

just go to the cw website

Is it just me, or do Superman and Supergirl seem nerfed from the comics?

they are, they really have to be, MoS/BvS i guess is the only live action whatever to really show their power, aside from superman flying through time in the first donner movie maybe. but CW doesnt really have the budget for real ass superman and girl.

You realize filters exist?

Well, Supergirl seems to be about the same as she was in the Animated Series verison.
The one who was really nerfed from all past versions is J'onn. He should be way more powerful than he has been shown to be.

Thank God.

So is Supergirl just going to gloss over the sudden disappearances of Lucy Lane and Max Lord? They had pretty prominent roles and connections to everyone in S1.

J'onn's always nerfed in every version he's had on tv. He should be able to wipe the floor with the League while shapeshifted to have a hand behind his back

Lucy's military so "reassigned" covers anything. Max is a little harder

>We're moving back to Gotham
CW Batman when?

>putting Kara in the front

>not Oliver

never Fox owns tv batman rights forever (until they stop selling batman 66)

never ever ever ever because even WB knows that CW would BTFO Ben Affleck so fucking hard it would be embarrassing

Ollie hasn't been the center of his own show in years, what makes you think he'd be the center of a promo?

They have to do something with James and they can't fire him because racism

ELASTIC LAD
L
A
S
T
I
C

L
A
D

just gib me supergirl's pal jimmy olsen the tv show

>(until they stop selling batman 66)
WB released Batman 66 on DVD.

Legends of Tomorrow > The Flash > Supergirl > Arrow

Discuss.

Supergirl- I don't watch it, nothing against the show but its hard for me to get into a show with a female protagonist.
The Flash- Pretty good so far can't really complain yet
Arrow- Been dope since the premiere Dolph Lundgren, Vigilante, and Human Target are hype.
LoT- Got better without the Hawks and them not being actual heroes.

This. Oliver should've been in front but i guess they needed a superman person in front.

it was known as the arrowverse before arrow went to shit. at least it looks like it's getting good again

Arrow > LoT > Flash > Supergirl

I'm enjoying Arrow more than any of the other shows right now, it's weird.

>THE FLASH - S03E06 - "Shade"
dont you fucking toy with my heart you assholes

>The Legends are still reeling from the revelation that their time travelling nemesis is a speedster
So I guess they'll learn about Eobard in ep 5.

don't get comfortable user, it won't last.

Arrow > Flash / LoT (( Only because of Zoom )) > Supergirl.

Am I the only one who likes Wild-dog? Everyone seems to hate him.

I like him, he's my second favorite new recruit after Ragman. The girl is forgettable and the black guy is just Felicity 2.0.

Though atleast Wid-dog has balls and can actually somewhat fight and I like his mask. Ragman seems like a villain and very cool which is why I like him.

The Flash > Supergirl > Arrow > LoT

Yeah Curtis feels like clutter.

The rest feels like a family analogy: Wild-dog is the older rebel brother, Artemis is the lawful middle sister, Ragman is the younger more sensitive one. With Oliver and Felicity filling the parents role in mentoring and protecting.

Quality: Arrow>Supergirl>The Flash> LoT
Anticipation: The Flash>LoT>Supergirl>Arrow

what does this means?

I hope Curtis gets better at fighting soon or starts using his T-Spheres

He has more potential as a character than Artemis. But right now he's just really bad at being a vigilante

I'm guessing he means he enjoys Arrow more, but Flash is more exciting and better to speculate about.

I'm on episode 15 of LOT season 1.

This show is awesome. The overall story kind of sucks and Savage isn't well developed. But the characters are great and the indiviso episodes are very fun to watch. Magnificent 8 was the best episode imo.

>THE FLASH - S03E06 - "Shade"

GET HYPE

Also, this guy can deliver a line.0

>Flash comic series is just started a new subplot with the Shade

Hypercrisis? Or Johns pulling some strings?

You see this guy with his spiky hair and ice cold demeanor and you're going to tell me he's anything but A-list?

I like wilddog because he's a fuck up He does things on instinct and doesn't think

The worst thing these shows have done. Blue Coluans. Fucking BLUE!

oh it made me drop supergirl, call me if they fix it