Uhh, guys?

Uhh, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7353
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/daily-chart-14
fivethirtyeight.com/features/live-polls-and-online-polls-tell-different-stories-about-the-election/
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>georgia by only 3%
>new hampshire 14%
getting tired of this bullshit polling. someone is getting shit wrong on both sides.

>main

>New Hampshire 14%
>but Georgia is only 3%
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Oh fug, those are dem territory too. Landslide inc

It's literally voting hegemony. Whites in NH, lots of blacks in Georgia

>via @NateSilver

um no

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Is this the new Longroom?

Sounds like bullshit, however there is a new IPSOS poll out.

ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7353

Trump just cut the deficit to 1 point for Hilldog and 2 points in the 4 man race. However they also say Hillary has 54% favor ability among voters which anyone should take with a grain of salt and a pop of cyanide.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/

But NE is pretty cucked.

Ipsos is the most unreliable poll

you need to take an average of the polls to start getting closer to the real number

gonna need some links to those, if Trump is really leading in Michigan and Maine then the Shillary campaign is DOA.

He just needs Pennsylvania and it's over.

>reuters
The poll also has Clinton ahead in VA, FL, PA, OH, IA, NC, CO, and NV. Half of those are Trump's best states.

>NH +14%
>Georgia/Arizona +3%

This is either pure bullshit, or Trump really is reshaping the electoral map, both good and bad.

Hillary was close to taking Georgia at one point

>Half of those are Trump's best states

Wouldn't Trumps "best states" be the ones where he is leading?

Georgia is the most Republican place ever literally how the fuck is he only up by 3%?

How did he go up +15% in a month?

People scoffed when I said WI might finally go back from blue to red this year, but KEK wills it!

All Clinton can say is that hes racist and sexist. It gets old after a while.

>NH
>Maine
>WIS
how?

I disregard all polls, good or bad. They are all shit and all trust in any media outlet is completely gone.

Yes, but Reuters is fucking shit.

they are doing the polls in atlanta i guess

The only reason I can see why georgia is going like it is is because of niggers, and their obsession with clintons. reminder bill got georgia too.

>Trump leading in Arizona
Have hispanics finally begun to be redpilled on the le trump is racist meme on a large scale?

Though honestly at this point I don't trust the polls either way.

We're only 55% white now.

It wasn't a big sample, but it's one of the only polls out of NH right now. I doubt he's up 16%, but he could very well be ahead.

This. Bill Clinton won Georgia in 1992. Why are people forgetting this? Oh that's right, this site is full of pubescent post-9/11 kids now.

After the miracle that was brexit, I'm starting to distrust all polls too. You just have to hope there isn't too much voter fraud.

only because of perot

>Trump leads in NH by 14%

Thanks for the kek

>everyone itt confused about NH
Babbys first election
NH is and always will be a red stronghold in NE

Also
>90+% white

He has Michigan. Michigan was blue because of blacks who will not turn out and blue-collar labor that has been viciously punished and alienated by the Democrats in general and the Clintons in particular. I see new Trump signs and stickers every commute and have yet to see one Hillary sticker or sign except those that mock her.

>Bill Clinton won Georgia in 1992. Why are people forgetting this
because you stupid nigger that was before every state was a for sure decided red/blue with only a few swings. You're retarded if you believe Georgia is going blue just because fucking Clinton won it in 92.

I'm in Florida and I would bet anything Trump gets it. Poeple here are kinda siked about him. And a lot of dems are considering Stein.

Sample size of 133 Likely voters

Drumpfers, you really btfo us this time

For clarification - the 14% lead in NH seems to only be one poll, and despite being rated highly by Nate, it had a high as fuck MOE (I think 8%?) and it was less than 200 people. Not the BEST to go off of, but Nate rated it A or w/e so just use it to trigger libs.

MI is the only surprising one to me - I thought he was 3% behind in Emerson there? Or maybe it was 5%?

In a poll, he is. Are CTR shills now realizing polls are ridiculous?

Clinton essentially hasn't been campaigning at all. She's doing some light fundraising work but is mysteriously absent for 20 hours a day, even though the election is two months away

Better blow jobs than no jobs.

>Clinton leading in FL, IA, CO, NV

even with his "divisive rhetoric", I don't believe this.

I also don't believe her lead in swing states like OH/PA is beyond the margin of error.

this, desu. it would be mt rushmore explosion for politics. but georgia numbers suggest blacks will side with clinton in a way they did with obama, which they most certainly will not.

>doubting Trump

No, this has nothing to do with race or previous demographics.

What you people need to understand is that Trump turned a left/right game into an up/down game. People are being revealed for their true colors. Certain faggots that voted for Romney because he was a mormon are now voting for Hillary, and certain minorities that used to consistently vote democrat realize how both parties used to be filled with cucks but see Trump as a savior that will help lift them out of poverty by giving them the jobs they couldn't find.

Take a look at bernouts. The smart ones understand this. Even though they disagree with Trump on a lot of things, they see the true faggots that have been fucking the world up not out of evil or greed, but out of sheer delusional fantasy.

It used to be about ideology, now it's about who is a delusional idealist and who is a meat/bones pragmatist.

Nigga the links are there, google.

Clinton isn't winning Georgia or any of those states in actuality.

I know it's not much, but Emerson had it a tight race a few days ago, I believe it was 3 or 5 percent, so within the MOE (3.4) is enough to say it's pretty close.

MI could easily turn red it seems.

That, and the old cunt might actually want to get out and campaign once in a while.

Either she's dying, or thinks she's too far above the common people she's pandering to, and people seem to be getting sick of it now.

How can you vote for someone whose only platform is "MY OPPONENT IS RAYCISS?!?" and feel that's going to do any good? Liberals may not be the brightest, but some of them do catch on to the charade with enough time.

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/daily-chart-14
fivethirtyeight.com/features/live-polls-and-online-polls-tell-different-stories-about-the-election/
Shhiiieeeet

CTR BTFO

polling is fucked

I pray everyday that at lot of mainstream polling groups go out of business by 2020 for fraudulent practice

news at 11

You are showing your age you little faggot, not too long ago most states in the Union could be swing states.

We are a very divided nation, we havent been so divided since the 19th century.

But your court Jew gave it an A-

>How did he go up +15% in a month?

Clinton didn't visit the flood zones and instead has spent 2 weeks partying at fundraisers with bankers and celebs.

Add in the new email shit and her numbers are starting to freefall.

there was another poll that had trump down only 3 in Wisconsin, so up by 3 is definitely in the MOE

>georgia by only 3%
>new hampshire 14%

The polls are so fucked this year.

It's real but the same poll also shows him behind Clinton in FL, OH, VA, NC, NV, IA and PA.

So Ipsos does appear to be shit, but it's definitely a glimmer of hope.

>Georgia going blue for shillary but not king nigger in 08 or 12

Kek

$0.02 has been subtracted from your account, don't let this happen again Shekelstien!

Michigan WILL turn red.

The tightening trend is real.

Not even the oversampling handicap is preventing Trump was returning to the MoE.

>Main

Fake twitter

the real fun number is how much she has spent in advertising in each state that should be considered an easy win.

then look at the polls for favorability.

It's nice that it seems presidential candidates are starting to not make their religious beliefs a selling point anymore. Bernie or Trump rarely if ever talked about their religious beliefs (they're probably both atheist or agnostic) and most of their supporters hasn't really cared.

Georgia has been red ever since then you faggot. Even when all the nogs were voting for Obama in 2008 Georgia was still red.

Please eat shit and die you cunt.

>I live in x state
>This means I know how the state is going to turn
Is this a meme? Because I see it a lot lately. Somebody was saying that they live in California and he's certain that Trump is going to win because he's only ever seen Trump signs and bumper stickers.

Thats an uphill battle, so many boomers disconnected from reality living in the days of unions and not realizing that time is gone.

Hes going to a church in Detroit soon to speak to the blacks.

Hillary probably not going to be getting as much of the black vote compared to Obama. I don't believe many blacks are going to be as excited to go out and vote for the first female president compared to the first black president.

People think their anecdotal bubble is evidence. I remember during the primaries there was a guy from Utah who kept saying Trump would win Utah and I said no, it will be Cruz but he insisted that since he was from there he knew who would win it. Of course Cruz won it by a ridiculous figure.

Virginia polls close at 7. If it goes for Trump, open wide because there will be a river of lib tears.

DELETREEEE

Virginia seems pretty safe for Clinton desu looking at all the polling data.

NO ONE IS BEING PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY BY THE WAY. IT'S A REPUBLICAN-FUNDED LIE AND A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER CAMPAIGN.

Glad to see trump gains but I hate polling in general. It's easily manipulated with its small cross section of those polled. It effects the wider voting public.
>Oh my candidate is a sure thing I'll just stay home and not vote
>Fuck it they ain't winning my vote is useless
People not voting is a major problem for democracies and polling plays a part in that.
Even though polls the day of or days before the vote are often right they are by no means accurate. Look at Brexit and the 10point lead for remain an example of rigging and the futility of polling. Would rather it not take place at all to be honest.

Average of polls is bullshit. Either an underlying poll is good, or it is not. You don't gain a clearer view by mixing dirty water (inaccurate poll) with clean water (an accurate poll), all you do is muddy & dilute the good water.

There in NO value in averaging or mixing polls. Each poll stands on its own. All you can do by mixing polls is wrongly dilute the accuracy of good polls, or wrongly elevate the accuracy of bad polls.

>Main

polling averages have consistently been more accurate than any individual poll alone.

tsiganii imptutit

you've missed a thread I'm in, come on champ you can find it

I set the script to open the last 5 threads you posted in. I didn't miss a thing

A quater of the population of El Salvador is in Virginia. DC metro area is their new mecca.

looks like it's a shitty script

This basically. Even polls that I want to be true, can't trust them.

Kek

There must be another gypsy on Sup Forums then
Either way, works as intended

thats kinda fucked up dude. you really should just stop

hungary is more gypsy than us

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

Do it faggot troll muslims

Where is this place called Main.

I'll switch to tracking his flag

I laugh at that every time then hate myself.

I like to think he was trying to be funny.

>going to reddit
You seem to have made a mistake while posting

MAIN
A
I
N

>main

>homeland security in charge of polls
>electronic voting

I'm so fucking convince the powers that be will rig this shit. This is one of those things where they see the means justify the ends. If Trump leads a little, he'll lose. It needs to be a landslide. Or Hillary yelling nigger with her left eye twitching in the debates.

A weighted average in regards to sample size/demographics would help reduced "muddying the waters"

OY VEYYYY

Also, post this whenever you see a Hungarian

Hillary will win Texas.