If you accidentally got yourself Shrunk, what character would you want taking care of you?

If you accidentally got yourself Shrunk, what character would you want taking care of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goRUGey6GqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever could unshrink me.

Black Cat. Alternatively evil Black Cat, who would use me as nothing more than a toy. Shoved in her suit, boots, and chewed on like gum.

Janet

George from George Shrinks. He can show me how to deal with being small.

Punished George is also acceptable.

Who is that supposed to be, and why is there a straw coming out of Zatanna's top?

Maybe you'll get your own Zooper Car. That thing was the shit

Pretty much this. If there is a way to reverse the process then whoever could do that be it by magic or science.

Unless it was permanent in which case Korra.

Power Girl. for reasons...

user, stop, I'm in public! [Spoiler] don't stop

Is this a Giantess thread now?

Ray Palmer or Hank Pym

Sauce?

I'd want to hang out with a character I could actually help out, someone like... say, being Nightcrawler's spotter. He can't teleport into places blind as he might materialize in a solid object, so little bitty me could recognoiter and tell him "2 meters up, 12 meters forward, 5 meters left and you're good to go!"

Who else could greatly benefit from a spotter?

>You will never be Black Cat's play thing.

Feels bad man.

Martha Kent. Cause why should I have a Waifu?

>straw
it's her wand

Aw man, she'd bake pies and stuff and they'd be huge to you

Giganta

only if short haired Korra
best choice

Rampage

the buff cheese puff

Wonder Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=goRUGey6GqE

her

bump

one final bump

Thought that was the old FOX Kids logo in the corner.

Catwoman

Wonder woman, I get the feeling she'd take good care of me
Also that she'd probably enjoy /size/play given the chance

Big Barda

>You will never be shrunk
>You will never get to ride around in Wonder Woman's cleavage

Points to you user for having creativity and not just being a fetish poster.

duh

Kamala

>That greentext about George living through a nightmarish hellscape of hostage abuse

Sup Forums is great.

>You will be caught in the crossfire of one of Wondy's fights and shrunk
>She will never grab you for safe keeping while she deals with the villain
>She will never tuck you in her cleavage so she can use both hands in the fight
>She will never work up a sweat, causing you to sink deep into the soft, smothering embrace of her perfect breasts
>She will never return home before stripping out of her uniform and fishing you out
>She will never look at you with an amused smirk at your obvious arousal of her perfect form, letting you drink in the sight of her body before laying down and letting you explore her nude form to your hearts content
>She will never give you an encouraging smile as you come face to face with her well trimmed pussy and then a throaty moan as you work your way inside
>She will never have to rush off to battle shortly after, thoroughly enjoying the rush of combat mixing with the feeling of you squirming deep within her up
>She will never list off a few ways to turn you back anytime you want, but points out that if you're willing to hold off on them she wouldn't mind if that last fight's arrangement becomes a common thing

Who?

Princess Carolyn from Bojack Horseman.

In all seriousness: Being shrunk would mean I am very fragile, so one of the Disney princesses like Cinderella or Jasmine, they were shown to be really gentle with small creatures holding them carefully.
A big boobed super heroine sounds good but in reality you wouldn't have the pleasure for very long.

I think Jazz Fenton would keep me safe and use the resources at Jack Fenton's lab to help me anyway she can.

>only if short haired Korra
Long hair means I can snuggle up in it or hold on more easily to ride on her delicious shoulders. So long as I could actually be of help to her and enjoy her company.

>Being shrunk would mean I am very fragile
Pym particles could be a thing.

Has that ever been an issue for Nightcrawler? I'm not in the know enough about him to say if he has ever been caught in such a predicament.

Why is this board so kinky goddammit?

D-does humanoid!Wheatley count??

>short haired Korra
Best taste

No question

Post more.

Sure

bump for more size stuff

Y'all are idiots if you didn't answer this. She can shrink down and hang out with me.

Obviously the chick from Small Favors.

>Being shrunk would mean I am very fragile
Depends on what shrinking rules it operates under

Why do you have to do this to me, user?

Does anyone happen to have a pic of it?

That thread was magical.

>this thread
i'll take "people who spent puberty watching totally spies" for 1000, Alex.

Do what user?