Can we fix it or are we fucked?

Can we fix it or are we fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-NeJRrgoTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY CONTAIN IT

A collapse would be preferable to a fix.

SAMUEL L JACKSON SHOULDNT WEAR HOODIES

>Can we fix it
>are we fucked
Sup Forums was a hollywood producer spynetwork I knew it all along

Looks like that scary masked alien dude.

GUYS STOP PIRATING LMAO

Let it die.

Yeah, box office has been shit this summer, but they are sensationalizing this labor day weekend shit show. No movies came out this weekend, so obviously numbers were bad.

It will be hilarious if Hollywood comes to Trump asking for a bailout

Maybe they shouldn't release so much liberal propaganda

"Waaaaaa a bunch of pedophile kikes aren't Making as much money!"

I don't even know what movies are out now

>not wanting HollyJew to collapse

The sooner the Hollywood Jew dies, the better. We'll see an influx of quality work from their ashes.

>no good movies released recently
>WHY IS NO ONE WATCHING MOVIES!?

SHUTUP YOU FUCKING CAT YOU LOOK LIKE A BAT

it needs to be destroyed before it can be reborn
we will go back to low budget kino

this
I think it was Winters Solider when I first saw him with one and thought right away "does this guy know how old he is?"
It was almost Jeb level of goofiness

I don´t even remember what the last movie wast that I was actually excited for.
it´s all just the same old shit over and over again only this time with a bunch of sjw crap mixed in as well

with no survivors

Holy kek

MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING THE MOVIE INDUSTRY!!1

movie theaters are a relic of a bygone era, it's like asking how do we save horse drawn carriages

he looks like styx.

Stop making boring PG-13 movies. PG-13 is the death of cinema.

blame spielberg for that
the faggot kickstarted that faze go draw in more viewers for more shekels

who's we?

Your post is stupid, and I hope you know that.

What movies even opened this weekend? It seems like everything came out really early this summer. The only good late summer release was Logan Lucky.

The sad thing is as soon as it happens we are gonna cop the blame

its true
if you do some research, you`ll realise how stupid YOU are and i also hope that you already know that

youtube.com/watch?v=O-NeJRrgoTY

It's not Spielberg's fault that cowardly unimaginative directors and their yesmen don't push the envelope as far as the rating will allow, you ignorant nigger.

watch the vid above you
and yes it is his fault and the rest followed where the shekels were flowing at the time

People would rather enjoy themselves outside rather than be in a theater and risk getting shot by one of you robots.

Spielberg actually just wanted PG-13 because he felt Temple of Doom was too dark and scary for a PG rating.

>watch the vid above you
Stop posting on your phone first, iFaggot
>and yes it is his fault and the rest followed where the shekels were flowing at the time
You're fucking retarded and the only cure is a bullet to your face.

I'm not watching a nearly 20 minute video that could have easily been edited down to a concise five to eight minutes. Fucking e-celebs man.

how is that not enough proof
we only barely got Deadpool as an r rated movie and look how sucessfull that turned out
how is that not enougb proof when so many directors up to this point and what have you , have cut their creation down to suit it best to a pg-13 rating and you see that in many cases
too much of that kikes cock in your mouth to help you think clearly?

I legitimately can't think of too many successful PG-13 movies that would have been made better by more swearing or gratuitous violence.

all capeshit moviies (for instance) would totally be kino`s if not for disney and the devastating pg rating
just imagine if they were all R rated and had enough creative freedom to do what that allows
the result automatic capekino

Not that user, but many directors set out with a rating in mind which means PG-13 movies are designed to be that way. Making an R rated film from the get go can change it drastically based on the director's wishes. It's often a foundational decision.

Like what though? Something like Iron Man or Captain America certainly doesn't need to be R-rated.

True which is why Deadpool ended up so good. I'll also say that franchises that began as R-rated should stay that way, i.e. Terminator, Alien and Predator.

more gore in both of them, adult language, no shitty leDisneyhahahsofunnylmfao quips and such etc.. that they do in every marvel movie in every serious situation that should be dealt with seriously

No thanks. That just sounds edgelord tier cringey just for the sake of it.

Go to the minute 10:00 up to 11:00. I don't get it guys.

What's the difference between "this" and [this] ? They are both shooting people

Why are people concerned with whether or not Hollywood is making money or not?

Cinema is transitioning to an exclusively superhero story form, and there's nothing you can do about it.

also not looking fucking cartoonish especially with their outfits, rather having a more serious tone in general
its not suppose to be all fun and games you`re suppose to feel real emotions and real crushing threat when watching capeshit thats how its meant to be thats what woild make it absolute kino
and no it doesnt have to be edgy or cringy as eampled by Logan with forced cringy swearing just for the sake of it
it can absolutely be done subtly , creatively

Studios are starting to realize they all don't need to cram every big budget movie they have into the summer season where they all just cannibalize each other. That's why you're seeing blockbusters like Thor and Kingsman and Star Wars release in the Fall. If these movies had released sometime in the summer, then overall box office would be above or on par with previous years.

Of course laying things out logically like this doesn't get clicks so the media is portraying the summer box office being down like the sky is falling and the industry is about to collapse.

What you want is basically what comics were in the grimdark Frank Miller ripoff 90s which was largely awful.

Thor and Star Wars will flop.

lol the sad part is some people on this board genuinely do believe that

Of the three movies I listed, only the Kingsman sequel has any chance of flopping.

>Homecoming will make a billion they said

They both need at least $6 trillion just to make back 1% of the production budget

like i mentioned it doesnt have to be or feel forced
i mean the only capeshit movie that i truely like up until today is Punisher and Deadpool (even though it was still a bit cringy and forced) and i want more to come out in that manner with more creative freedom

>BvS will outgross Star Wars they said

lmao stop listening to Sup Forums. people on this board don't even know what an extra is.

It's one weekend full of shit movies. It doesn't fucking matter. Also why do you even care? Faggot

loud black people are a far, far, more prevalent problem you liberal cuck.

>Can we fix Hollywood?
Who gives a fuck about making some kikes an extra dollar goddamn damn you people are fucking pathetic virgins who argue over Game of Thrones or which capeshit is better all the while blandly throwing your shekels at whatever flashy trailer was shoved in your face that morning.

The Last Jedi will make the theatrical version of BvS seem like a masterpiece.

Let Pedowood. Independent and foreign filmmakers will keep film alive until we can purge Marxism and pedophilia from that God forsaken hellhole.

I can see it now
>Hollywood is too big to fail!
>Without us, you would all be stuck with football and mixed martial arts (which is hardly an art)!
>FUCK WHITEY!
>GIV MONEYZ WHITEY, OY VEY!

few more such years and they realise it is better to aim worldwide, as thats where mostly movies make boxoffice now. in US, despite higher % take, box office is dead in mostly cases

Thor will definitely bomb. Star Wars won't bomb, but it perform under Disney's expectations.

wtf samuel literally looks like a demon.

>Without us, you would all be stuck with football and mixed martial arts

???

I don't want to fix it, I want everyone in Hollywood to die a slow and painful death.

Sup Forums you're getting really desperate. Imagining things that will never happen because Trump can't actually ever win otherwise.

I only follow the movie feed to rejoice with the flops.
I don't care about Hollywood's survival, and it's probably for the best if it dies.

>flop
>same idiots thought TFA and WW would flop
Never trust a thing this board says.

>basic bait

>merely pretending

in either case yoyr game of make-believe is embarassing

>can pay $20 to watch a 90 minute stinker in a crowded theater

>can pay $10 a month to watch hundreds of hours of tv quinoa in my empty childhood bedroom

hmmm.. which do i choose...

white boi films just cant compete with the BBCTV anymore

unfortunately it won't get better until the Jews are driven out. they've turned film into a propaganda outlet and everything is about preaching for 'diversity' rather than creating entertainment.

wait, moon bloodgood is a woman?

Movies are dead long live streaming tv

It's time to stop paying actors 50 million per movie maybe.

Hollywood transmits the cancerous influence of California to the rest of the world.
It's a truly great thing they are losing both money and cultural relevance.
It can't die soon enough.

NoCal is pretty cool.

If the movie stinks, just don't go.

movies are dead, long live the new movies

I'm seeing a lot of these articles blaming the consumers for things failing but it's not the consumer's job to prop up businesses. It's the businesses' job to entice consumers to consume their product. If movies aren't making any money then either the theatre format in general (including ticket and concession prices) isn't something people want, or the movies are just shitty and nobody wants to go watch them and you should try and make movies people want to watch.

this post is stupid and wrong

but other than capeshit PG-13 has killed promising projects

Meryl Streep's smug speech from this year

Too many blacks in the movies. They should cut down on that.

Pretty much
It's not that every movie needs to be edgy and secure an R rating. It's that, more often than not, PG-13 is code for "We wanted to make a violent movie then toned everything down so we could maximize our profits from little kids who don't know any better"

hollywood spent a year telling america that we hate you and wish youd die.........please bring money. I want to watch a good movie. No propaganda no capeshit

There are plenty of good movies each year. Sup Forums is just primarily focused on blockbusters and nerd culture.

>a year
a lot longer than that m8

Hitman's bodyguard is surprisingly funny. I expected to hate it.

Here is your problem. There used to be movies for white folk and movies for black folk but now they put black in white roles and the proportion of blacks in a movie doesn't reflect reality in our day to day. They have to cast a black guy with a blond girl in every fucking thing. When Disney crammed the black boy on us in Starwars I was out.

where did the slightly autistic hoodie jackson poster go
he posted that pic of samuel in almost every thread for a day, but wasn't dedicated enough

Maybe moviegoers didn't get the memo:

You're SUPPOSED to want to watch endless remakes, reboots, sequels, and prequels.

also shouldn't try to act in comedies and he's too old for action