This heroin-addicted whore not only managed to get herself killed...

This heroin-addicted whore not only managed to get herself killed, but left her 9-month-old baby to starve to death after she passed away. The baby crawled around the apartment for however long, trying to find its way around and survive, but ultimately passed away. The neighbors heard it crying, but figured the mom was at least keeping it alive.

If there's any flips on Sup Forums tonight, can we borrow your glorious leader after he's done purging your junkies, so we can can have a REAL war on drugs/degenerates over here?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2983106/Police-Woman-overdoses-baby-left-starves-days-later.html

>A 9-month-old boy found dead in a Pittsburgh-area apartment is believed to have starved after his mother died of an apparent overdose.

>She was found on her bed, with the son, Casey, found in the living room.

>'It seems like he [the infant] tried to survive but there was no food or anything for him to have. It looked like he was trying to get around somehow by himself for who knows how long."

Other urls found in this thread:

kob.com/albuquerque-news/apd-report-officers-find-slain-girlrsquos-body-burning-in-bathtub/4245744/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's death was for the best

>nothing of value

HEARTLESS BITCH.

>the infant tried to survive

What? Was it stacking boxes to reach the cupboard?

Can we have a thread dedicated to women getting their children killed by gross negligence and/or cruelty?

I want to have a good supply of it for whenever someone says women are great mothers

This

Maybe treat addictions like the disease they are.

Most these people got addicted from pain pills from the doctor

What a fucking way to go. I wonder what a baby that age thinks. Clearly they emote and are constantly learning. I know that the baby had no sense of its mortality (I would think), but the confusion and the hunger and the thirst. So very tragic.

Or people can shoot up in clinics. Or we could have sytems where kids can be watched or people don't have to work and be poor

Probably crawling around looking for food until it starved to death.

heroin comes flowing throw the border we have to be smart people there bring drugs there bring crime.

It was crawling around. I'm sure it didn't know what the fuck to do, but it was surely acting on the most primitive impulse (hunger) and felt one of the most primitive emotions (fear) until it finally died an agonizing death.

You have to want help first.

The resources are out there if you want it.

t. recovering alcoholic

War on drugs did nothing but cause problems. Government probably made half these drugs in a lab

This is why abortions need to be readily available across the country

Meh it's a cracker, who gives a shit. One less future white nationalist to worry about.

Where was the father? Fucking Strange?

>does heroin when she has a fucking kid

Does anyone feel this, I don't know, indescribable amount of rage that despite being an autist you know better than the fucking retards pulling this sort of shit who are married and have kids?

I know I'll never reproduce but, shit, even I know to not be a fucking degenerate and take responsibility were I to need to look after my kid.

probably another junkie

Not so strange that he would disappear, really.

As a relatively new father this destroys me.

Having a child has softened me. It's become an Achilles heel. The poor babby...

Too bad all we think about is fucking and never the consequences

the father must have been a black, which could explain the heroin use.

>so we can can have a REAL war on drugs/degenerates over here?
War on drugs causes more drug addiction. Why do you think the government has any interest in actually stopping drug flows when they make so much money and gain so much power from "fighting" the war on drugs? These issues require intelligence, not emotion.

Hence the white child

>the father must have been a black, which could explain the heroin use.
Heroin is a white drug, user

>she had a kid with low life scum
>she forced him to stay away

One of these

The vast majority of women can't love their children the way some men can. What did you expect?

>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair

There was a chance user

A good chance.

He would have grown up to be scum

The magic of the forceful repellant wasn't strong enough for his dick from her vagina i guess then eh

Baby got her fucked up eye genetics

Like you?

Like an animal at that age.

It's pretty horrible picturing the baby crawling around terrified, with no idea how to find food for itself while experiencing horrible hunger pain.

However, it is for the better that they are both dead. Scumbags can only create scumbags.

So? It was a spirit journey, the sacred transition from a boy to a man and he failed.

His dishonourable death was the consequence.

>Three house cats survived due to an automatic feeder

Disregard what I said, cat master race. Repeating integers to praise immunity cat

>says a random person over the internet

kek

There's a shitload of people out there in need of a shitload of resources. We have old people, fat people, sick people, mentally disabled people, poor people, JUNKIES.

Some of these people are responsible for their situation, some aren't. In a world with increasingly limited resources, I'm far less sympathetic towards the people who allow their addictions to get the better of them, especially since the consequences are thoroughly known and documented. We're not like some ancient tribe discovering some "miracle plant" for the first time, thoroughly addicted before the chief realizes what has happened.

And addictions never truly go away, so you can "rehabilitate" someone only to see them go right back to the needle. It's like "rehabilitating" a violent criminal. Why the fuck are we using all these resources on them? So they can ultimately become a burger flipper or something? So we can pat ourselves on the back that our civilization is so advanced that we've eliminated "barbaric" practices like the death penalty?

No way. At some point we're going to have to realize that the numbers don't work, no matter how hard we try to make them, and we're just going to have to go back to killing people in order to save our civilization. We can give them a chance, but if they don't want to take it then that's all we can do.

Many white babies born with blonde hair arent true blondes. The hair often darkens with age.

but muh single moms are the true heroes right

>Women

Fuck, a child starving to death over the span of days, crying because his mother preferred drugs over her child really upsets me. If you can't handle a child and make it a priority why the fuck would you have a child. These lowlife degenerates upsets me immensively. I'd rather have a Mudshit mother that gives a fuck than a white trash bitch like this. I can't imagine the pain this child had to go through before passing away.

he didn't suffer, they found that the baby committed suicide.

4 shots to the back of the head

Still Aryan

Just makes me sad. If opium was legal we wouldnt have bullshit like this happening.

Widower with small children here 4 and 2. No contact with friends or family anymore... My health isn't great anymore and I actually worry a lot that I'll have a heart attack or something and die or be incapacitated when the kids are here in the house and no one would know to help them.

This story scares me a lot for this reason. Just hoping the 4 year old would be resourceful enough to go outside and tell a neighbor.

>life actually sucks that much

>War on drugs causes more drug addiction

lol, no. This is absolutely retarded. Our drug culture and relatively minor punishments for drug offenses, as well as our comfy lifestyles and wealth, drives the demand for drugs. The war on drugs might be responsible for violence and crime surrounding drugs, but if you knew full well you could be swiftly executed for possession of any illegal drug, and if all of society was in agreement that this is what we needed, then your ass would probably be horrified at the thought of even being in the same room as drugs.

But our wild interpretation of freedom means being able to place our own aberrant interests above the interests of our families, communities and country. We should be able to smoke, drink, fuck, eat McDonalds, get fat, never exercise, whatever the fuck we want, because 'Murica.

>Not inviting your gangbanger boyfriend over, getting drugged up, and watch him drug, rape, dismember and burn your child.

It's nice living around such diversity.

kob.com/albuquerque-news/apd-report-officers-find-slain-girlrsquos-body-burning-in-bathtub/4245744/

KEK

How lucky that the cats had feeder, otherwise they would just eat the mother and the baby.

Cats survivalist masterrace.

How bout you teach them to do so instead of hoping?

I'm a white ex convict and ex addict and I am doing pretty well. I work a normal job and contribute to open source software, build apps and work in cryptocurrency projects and studied for 4 years while inside. I wrote code in notebooks by hand and then transcribed them when I finally got out.

I agree, most addicts aren't worth the time but not everyone is shit. It's a years long downhill road from minor prescribed pain meds.

Dude not weed lmao

The four-year-old would know to unlock the door and find help. If the oldest were two that would be a bit more difficult, but even my two-year-old knows how to unlock our front door and get outside.

That's just fucking hilarious, she has to be reminded every day of her crime.

I've never met a blue eyed person who isn't a soulless liar

Natural selection.

I just put my baby to bed who's about the same age.

I know most of you are underage b&, or permavirgin NEETS, bit I hope you all experience the joy and love that can only come with raising a child.

I'm not a religious man, but I hope there's a hell so this whore can burn for eternity. Same for the "father" who's out plowing more skanks and the neighbors who did nothing.

I can laugh at a dead baby joke, but the thought of this actually happening; an infant actually going through the agonizingly slow death of starvation. Only knowing hunger as it can only barely perceive its existence fills me with an unspeakable rage and sadness.

This is the true everyday evil and degenerate that we must always fight to stamp out.

Fascinating. I wonder what it did.

Read the article and you'll see it wasn't an overdose, but pneumonia that killed her you tards

>According to the police report, Martens said Gonzales and Kelley gave the victim methamphetamine “to calm her down so they could have sex with her.”

>giving someone meth to calm them down

Damn these junkies are so divorced from reality, they don't even know what their own drug does.

This.

I could never really feel the pain in these stories until my son was born.

I cant imagine something happening to him desu senpai

We really need to bring back eugenics and mandatory sterilization for undesirables.

Fuck that. Public execution for drug users and pay people a small reward to turn them in.

Fuck them. They deserve to die.

This is the truth. Sorry.

>I agree, most addicts aren't worth the time but not everyone is shit.

That's the same logic we use to excuse the nigger community for the overwhelming amount of violent crime they commit. I mean I get it, you're right, not all addicts are bad and some can be helped, but most can't. If we wiped ALL junkies out tomorrow, the world would be a better place. Same with niggers, same with fatties, and so on and so forth.

I realize my wishes will never come to fruition, that America will never be accepting of these ideas, at least not while we're relatively successful and the system is moving along. We're just too comfy. Fiercer than war, luxury weighs us down. But the day that ends, and when we feel hunger in our stomachs for the first time, and resources are way may scarce than we ever imagined they could be, then we'll see We The People become far less forgiving and patient with the trash of society.

Hey, nice work, user. Always satisfying to see someone turn their shit around.

>the neighbors
Chances are the baby cried often, and like all white trash single mothers, she'd ignore it. Neighbors just didn't want to speak ill of her and look bad.

Same here fellow dad user. I wept a little after reading this. But I don't think its made us soft, just even more dedicated and willing to fight for a better world for our kids.

I didn't make a claim as to what causes the demand for drugs, I made a claim that the war on drugs has the consequence of more drug addiction. Your post had nothing to do with that claim, yet you call me retarded. Pot kettle black. Can you explain why the CIA smuggled cocaine into the US? or was involved in selling opium to make heroin?

I feel you. My boy is 4 but if something happened to him like this I'd probably go nuts and start killing druggies till I got caught.

Kids are pure and dont deserve to be hurt because their parents are fucking worthless scum.

Lol, even heroin withdrawals only suck for like 3 days and then you're in the clear. You need a profound lack of fortitude to be such a bitch that you can't stop making yourself feel good because it will make you feel bad.

Or we should just remove the kids if there is drug abuse and have them be adopted by proper couples who can provide for them properly and raise them well

So you're saying this is Obamas fault? That's a bit racist leaf, just because he's black, doesn't mean he's slinging dope.

Fuck that's sad to think about. Useless fucking neighbors

Here is something to make us feel better

I hear you user. Usually stuff on this board is funny, or righteously rage inducing or whatever, but this... this just makes a hole in my heart.

>have to want help first

Yeah? Just like the baby am I right?

We need to have the government take away kids like this. I don't care about the addict st the end of the day but babies should not be left to starve like this

Flip here. Sadly, we can't give you Duterte, we're still cleaning house here.

The war on drugs was a contributing factor to her prolonged addiction and ultimate death (that's a loaded statement I know).

My best friend from HS, not anymore, is addicted to Heroin. He has been dirt poor his entire life, (fyi). It started with doctors prescribing over the counter heroin to his dying father. He was unable to deal emotionally watching his dad fade away from pancreatic cancer and stole some pills from his father. That escalated into heroin use and maintenance after his dad's death. The problem I have faced trying to help him deal with this is that there's no actual help via free treatment programs for them. Police just convict you of possession, paraphernalia or whatever and you get thrown in jail and deal with the withdrawals in there. I wish they would recommend them for treatment. Maybe they are forced to go through treatment as a sentence or something more helpful to them.

When I got a DUI in college, small town USA threw the book at me and forced me to be evaluated by a treatment program. That program then recommended a course of treatment for me of 6-12 months. Peeing in a cup and all that, had to stay clean or risk going back to jail. Went to out-patient, five night group sessions a week and 2 AA meetings each week. Sucked ass but I took it very seriously because they could throw me in jail for not complying. Why not do the same for these heroin addicts?

I hate this dude after all this shit. I hate him because now it's only bad news and bullshit... He used to be my buddy...I understand why and how he is in this cycle but I can't truly help him, it's his own journey now. It makes me very cynical of the system. I see all the traps they put up for you to fall into.

How would it being legal have changed anything? 80% of ODs here are from prescription drugs.

I have this feel a lot. We better get lifting.

Fake!!!

>Three house cats survived due to an automatic feeder
kek, praise the lawd

>Ben "Never lull, kick the ape in the skull" Garrison
>Pack of niggers gang up to help other niggers
>Based girlfriend with cute kick at the end

Everything about this video is perfect

>I made a claim that the war on drugs has the consequence of more drug addiction.

And I basically said you're wrong. How the fuck do you figure a "war on drugs" creates more addiction than was already there? It logically does not follow, and you're retarded. Our preexisting drug culture creates addiction. If people had free access to weed they would probably still be trying to get heroin if our culture and society allowed it.

I don't give a fuck about the CIA. Kill anyone getting drugs into this country.

That woman was a bitch for what she did, but it's also worth noting that she probably died from tainted H that had fentanyl in it. And it was in there because the government won't let people buy and sell inanimate objects, chemicles, and plants without throwing both the buyer and seller in prison. So these black markets come to exist, and they suck.

Also worth nothing, in a lot of states birth control is literally illegal over the counter. The government is more to blame for drug epidemics than anyone else.

And for the people who use drugs without kids, good. That's fine with me. The most dangerous thing about drugs is the fact that they government will throw you in jail for making the personal choice to use them. The DEA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world, and any freedom loving American patriot who looks at the situation objectively will agree with me. Freedom is not about being free to do things that are accepted unilaterally by everyone, it's quite the opposite. I wish the right wing could apply the same principles it applies to free speech to people's chosen pass times.

in all seriousness you would think the kid would have eaten the cat food.
really makes you think

They don't think lol

What makes you think they have a cat?

He'd have to be Sean King hue level black to produce that kid.

Good points.

>Can you explain why the CIA smuggled cocaine into the US? or was involved in selling opium to make heroin?

Also, I've done zero research into this, but if they DID do something like this it was probably some undercover agents doing it to impress some FARC or other criminal enterprise in order to gain their trust. Just saying. Or maybe they needed it to create crack to sell to Black communities and use the profits to fund some off-the-book projects, I don't fucking know.

Cat food is pretty hard and he may not have had teeth yet.

Read the article.

So you're saying that if we killed innocent harmless people, then less people would use drugs, and that's a good thing.

Ok.

@87297669
You are such a fucking liar lmao. Seek therapy dude.