Judge Dredd

Where do I start with this guy? All I have read is the conclusion of the Mutant storyline where him and Anderson go to the future and that was top shit

Was a fan of the 2012 movie too

The Case Files books are a good idea. You can always just start buying the weekly 2000 AD.

Is there a chronological order? Do the case files collect 2000 A D?

Yes, they collect all the Judge Dredd stories published in 2000AD. And once they get there, the Judge Dredd Megazine stories as well.

Ok thats super awesome thanks

Hopefully I can get some in Aus it can be a bitch getting comics here

Try Book Depository. They have a huge 2000AD catalogue and they have free international shipping.

I started reading Case files in August, and I've gotten got to the end of number 8. I'm now completely addicted to 2000 AD. If you find yourself enjoying the extreme serial violence, definitely read Nemesis the Warlock, Strontium Dog and Rogue Trooper

what a qt

>Urban Warfare
That's cheeky in it's own right

Ain't that the truth.

The movie version made me want to marry the actress

Good news: the latest Judge Dredd Megazine has the first episode of a brand new series starring Movieverse Anderson.

Arent they doing a netflix series? How different is movie Anderson from comic Anderson anyway?

No news on the Netflix/Amazon front.
Comics Anderson is a lot more confident and light-hearted than Movie Anderson, but they both share the same sense of compassion and kindness.

>the same sense of compassion and kindness
Nah, I'd say mindfucking a guy into never having a boner again in his life places Movie Anderson a wee bit higher up on that compassion and kindness scale.

>Anderson is reading your mind
She better not be...

One of these days I'm going to have my own place, and when I do I'll have enough space to buy all those Judge Dredd case files.

bump

B L O C K M A N I A
L
O
C
K

M
A
N
I
A

But seriously, a great beginning to the objectively best Judge Dredd story.