Could typically blue states turn red this year?

>Live in eternally blue state Massachusetts
>Live in urban eastern city, not even the western farmlands and mountains
>See absolutely zero Clinton support
>See plenty of Trump posters and bumper stickers, even in my city which has one of the highest black concentrations in the state
>Have not heard a single person say they are voting Clinton
>Plenty of Trump bashing from the excess of liberals in the state, but no guarantees the libs will even vote Clinton
>Many people will go third party; seen more Johnson stickers than I have for Clinton
>Literally saw my first Clinton sticker last week on a truck; looked homemade

And yes yes I know,
>Anecdotal evidence, does not represent population
Of course I know that, but isn't there some hope? Could this finally be the year that places like MA uncuck themselves and turn red? It would certainly ensure the election for Trump.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MASSBROS.

Anyone from other blue states having similar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/31/healey-launches-gun-safety-investigation/EqmsKiAIeweTWxbuk0NKNO/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> hurr muh anecdotes
> ummm all 6 of my friends r voting 4 trump guys, looks like (historically blue state) is voting trump

FELLOW MASSHOLE HERE
I WANT IT SO BADLY

>eastern city
>Majority black
Quincy?

If Maryland went red i'd suddenly become straight.

massfag reporting in

It'll be blue. But /maine/ and /nh/ will pick up our libshit slack

It has happened before, it can always happen again.

Literally addressed this in OP

Brockton. Quincy is pretty shit too though

holy shit dude im in stoughton LMAO

fuck off and read the post shill, I see the same shit around my county, no Clinton signs, only Trump, same with bumper stickers.
Also alot of college kids voting for him, they just can't say it publicly.
SALEM
A
L
E
M

Yes.

Hillary Clinton is that repulsive of a human being.

The Bay State going red would be awesome but highly unlikely... too many fucking liberals in Boston and other parts of the state.

USE YAH BLINKAH

if we go red this year i will forgive this godforsaken hellhole everything also who else /westernmass/ here ?

Well hey there neighbor

TRUMP SUPPORTERS = DUMBEST FUCKING AMERICANS
AND THEY SMELL LIKE URINE
BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR, STUPID, AND UNEMPLOYED

The whole Boston municipality is shit, bro

i believe him and not you

Yup, can confirm.

I have a feeling it will be close in New York.
Obviously NYC determines the state usually, but considering Trump has done so much there, if there's a cycle for NY to go red then this is it.
Outside of Westchester County and possibly Albany, the Clintons are despised in this state.

Northeastern Mass here aka liberal ground zero

whole family is voting trump

MASSACHUSETTS WAS LITERALLY THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF TRUMP VOTES UNTIL NEW YORK
Essex
>tfw my town consistently votes red due to large Russian population
>tfw it's small and doesn't make too much of a dent in voting.
feelsbadman

Nah Liberal ground zero is and always will be Boston.

As someone in the bay area there seems like itd be impossible here every one thinks hes literally hitler and i juat dont understand their hatred of him.

Mmkay you faggots, screencap this for November and I'll have a mug ready to collect your tears

413 in the house, voting trump, my landlord and upstairs neighbor are voting Hillary, and it's frustrating hearing how out of the loop my landlord is.

Dude, nobody is voting for Hillary. Her only actual support is from establishment folk, the media, and the shills her campaign pays to shitpost all over the internet.

Expect the deep state to try to rig the election though, what happened in Illinois bears the hallmark of a trial run.

I think a lot of people are going to be very embarrassed in November regardless.

NH (and maybe Maine as well) are going red, but I don't see Massajewsetts going red anytime soon.

Western Mass too blue for that to ever happen.

But I think the key is that no one is supporting Clinton.

If Trump gets enough votes and the rest just get severely chopped up between Clinton and third parties, the state will go red.

Bro the state going blue is the standard so of course it's still likely. This thread is just for wishful thinking and speculating on what chances we might have. Don't be so buttblasted.

I suppose anything is possible, pic related, it's just unlikely. I'd say we have a better chance of flipping rust belt states like Michigan/Pennsylvania or maybe an oddball mostly white state like Oregon or Maine.

Not really, the people in Boston fiercely resisted busing when that nigger-loving Marxist judge Garrity ordered the schools intergraded, some even said that he should have been hung. There are many normal people here in Mass, just not enough.

forgot pic

Idk people here seem to be for clinton since she would have a chance of winning and isbt trump and in my experience her corruption doesnt matter to them

They dont actually hate him they hate the fake social media/liberal version of Trump

which is nothing like the real him. what sickens me is that these people are usually smart, they just dont care to actually find out if what is being fed to them is true.

Are you near springfield user?

>Western MA
>Blue

What town? I'm a 413 bro as well

Nah, Springfield is close to two hours south from here

That happened when the country was like 85% white.

I don't think they'll go fullblown red, but definitely less blue

>yfw Trump wins California

I'm going to need one for Ohio

>it's a Sup Forums is completely divorced from reality episode

Shit sons, I'm a bit north of the Mass Pike meeting 495

We know.

fukken saved

People think "Western MA" is anything west of 495 or west of Worcester, depending on where you live. When they say "Western MA" they mean Easthampton, Northhampton, Amherst, etc. Most people don't even know about the other hundred miles of MA between those and the Berkshires, which are also blue.

Make it happen

Rhode Island 68% Trump
Mass 60% Trump
(For primaries)

Literally cucked by the little brother state

ps, I can legally own a fungun here in rhody

I'm in Westwood, what's up MA bros

Western MA ain't blue for shit

I think it's possible for PA, MI, and even WI to go red this year. However, the whole "I don't see any Hillary signs" or "Hillary's rallies contain hardly anyone" needs to end. None of that means she doesn't have enough support to win traditional blue states. The blacks, Hispanics, and White cuckolds who will reluctantly vote for her (mainly out of hatred for Trump) aren't advertising their support or attending her rallies. The truth is that most people who vote for her won't be doing it with any enthusiasm. It's basically going to be "Yeah, she sucks, but at least she's not Drumpf!"

it will have to do
if we can get even a 52-48 split on Hillary, I will be satisfied
for that means we will more than likely be voting in Republicans here
REMEMBER EVERY MASSHOLE HERE
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CHOOSE A DEMOCRAT THIS ELECTION, VOTE FOR EVERY FUCKING REPUB ON THE BALLOT

Fuck you RI your roads are absolute shit and I hope Providence falls into the ocean

Plus our AR ban is going to get overturned. Remington is suing the cunt who issued it.

remember we voted Trump during the height of
>MUH EDUCATED PEOPLE WON'T VOTE TRUMP
as well as the fact he was still fighting 10+ people
Healey is getting sued?
thank fucking god, fuck that cunt.

>>Live in eternally blue state Massachusetts
>>Live in urban eastern city, not even the western farmlands and mountains
not all w.mass if 'farmland' you dumb fuck

Our roads are shit because we've been stuck with democrats in the house for 80 years now tbqh

Still have better gun laws and freedoms than you cucks tho

and now it's 80 percent white...

i am, but not from holyoke/pittsfield/springfield, so it's quite nice

love this stereotype. I'm educated. Masters in Statistics, work for insurance company and I'm voting for TRUMP!

>413
Shittsfield here i know that feel ive been getting more blatant about my trump support and losing lots of friends/hook up prospects about it

More people have guns here in MA then you know

Mass Government.

Senate: It consists of 34 Democrats and 6 Republicans. The President of the Senate is Stanley Rosenberg of Amherst.

House: It consists of 126 Democrats and 34 Republicans. The Speaker of the House is Robert DeLeo of Revere.

Good luck.

Yep, apparently Glock is suing her as well

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/31/healey-launches-gun-safety-investigation/EqmsKiAIeweTWxbuk0NKNO/story.html

I know senpai but there sure is a lot of it and that's where you'd expect more Trump support

plust western mass is hippy/college central with amherst/northampton and the berkshires.
so of course very liberal

it is, though. amherst, northampton and the other college areas and hippy/lesbian areas

berks here you're full of shit this area is filled with yuppie jew yorkers who skew our voting pop

Your roads are shit because New England soil has one of the greatest loose-rock densities on Earth. Frostheaves fuck our roads up, that's why our houses have such gigantic cement foundations as opposed to the soft-dirt south where they barely even have foundations.

im from pittsfield pls halp

You see what you want to see. Women aren't voting for Trump and they're the majority of voters.

Connecticut, Oregon, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania very well could, but short of Shillary throwing up on Anderson Cooper during the debates while shrieking about how American goyim don't love white genocide and how blacks are stupid niggers, those are really the only possible upset states outside of (and this is with Trump sank in full effect) Michigan.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RAIN

ture, you got belchertown like places

Cambridge here.

So glad you cucks out in West Mass are dying by the droves due to heroin ODs.

#Shill4Hill

do you live in abandoned GE plant?

quabbin is down far level water.

People are downloading my oc?

im so heppeh

this one doesn't have the maga, if you don't want it

Its fucking killing me, i like rain, it makes for comfy sleep

Wow there are alot of fellow massholes here

781 here

>Ohio
You got a hat?

In MI, I see no signs of support for Hillary. And she just opened five more offices in metro Detroit - that should be a lock why does she need more office? Also she started running ads here three weeks back, once again if MI if blue why spend money here. I think her internals are showing it, and Trump's are too, which is why he has had two major speeches in Detroit. MI may flip this year, a lot of the traditional unions (UAW) are not openly supporting or herding their base to the dems this time around. Too fed up with the enviro shit on the left.

its fuckin quinzee dude

fStockbridge is beautiful

Masshole in Worcester reporting in. Worcester is part of the red strip of Mass, and with the amount of blue collar whites around here its bound to go red. Unfortunately Boston will pretty much control the state, there is not much hope.

lol yes i have only the rats and left over PCBs to keep me company while i shitpost

>Quincy is pretty shit too
Please recant this statement

fuck the berkshires in general i cant wait to move out of here again fuck this place fuck the jew yorkers and retard college kids and junky townies fuck it all

I live in the south and everyone I know is voting Hillary

>anecdotal evidence

i love northampton, though i don't agree with most peopel's politics over there

nigger please, its never really close in NY. dukakis won NY by a couple of hundred thousand votes in 88 despite HW winning literally the entire state outside of like 4 places and NYC.

I am saving all Mass related memes of dank stature.

Pls post

>cambridge calling anyone else a cuck

I guess it's technically possible. New England is the most cucked portion of the country, but it is also the most white. If people wake up to the democrat's agenda, it could flip. I dunno; it depends on how much balls you yanks have.

Whereabouts? 781/508 here

eh north hampton aint bad im talking more about the Great Barrington Pittsfield North Adams strip at the ass end of the state god

nah dude the PNW is without a doubt more cucked than us they make every liberal/SJW stereotype come to life

Don't deny it bud, it's okay.

fookin nice bruv

Fair point. Fuck Cali.

city of sin here, cock holsters

Trump is going to win, my whole cul de sac is voting for the god emperor

No, but it looks like some typically red states will be clinchers.

If you think Mass. is going red, you need to have your head examined.