/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Who's 'yer girlfriend? Edition.

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #7
Star Wars #24
Star Wars Propaganda (A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy)

>Rebels 3.05: "The Last Battle"
mega.nz/#!EcMliQzJ!57h6_tK3td_9tzfKg-q8b4jHmRa6zBdHP2BorLLmjEc

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide: (Update coming soon)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H71lOBLwyOM
imgur.com/a/ZIy4g
vimeo.com/124147988
youtu.be/7NxJ7sKeKvM?t=34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

She is not as sexy as this cutie patootie

Shut up Dengar
youtube.com/watch?v=H71lOBLwyOM

>People are shit-talking Donald Glover for playing young Lando in the Han Solo spinoff.

He looks like the dad from married with kids here

Can someone reupload Adventure in Wild Space: Escape?
Also book 2-4 when?

My only worry is his voice. Glover needs way more base to play lando.

Did you have a bassy voice when you were younger? To be fair though, I don't know how far off this Han Solo movie is going to be from ESB.

Oh my. The world may never know

why did best green girls have to be forgotten?

>Did you have a bassy voice when you were younger?
Yeah. My voice has gotten less deep with age. It can happen.

Because Filoni feeds on our suffering ;-;

>All this green and yellow girls.
>Not choosing the color of girls that embody all artistic properties.

>Tfw can't tell if boy or girl
That's a girl, right?
Right?

Neither

Get out Thrawn. This thread is for green and yellow girls.

I need to stop fapping to trap shit. It's messing with my equilibrium

Are you implying she has breasts and a dick?

imgur.com/a/ZIy4g

>I was right

thats actually quite nice. Props to the artist.

I have read good reviews about the prequels Blu-rays, but is the picture good? This is the user who just bought the OT on Blu-ray and my personal opinion is that the picture quality is pretty bad.

Huh, weird. I was conviced there would be a dick... Have I become to cynical?

Tourbillion doesn't draw futa.

Iirc tpm has some dnr issues (and i always felt tpm blu ray cg yodas "acting" was more flat than the ugly puppet)

Rots probably looks great though

Lame. Probably just find some poor sap to sell my OT Blu-rays to and be done with this nonsense.

vimeo.com/124147988

Yeah, I would just watch TCW on Netflix instead. And get a Figuarts if you want swag.

Implying I don't watch TCW with my daughter all the time.

Disappointing desu senpai.

..you have a daughter? How old is she?

...pics?

Oh,fuck. What have I done?

uhhhhh

Lol, jk. Just reminding you that you ARE on Sup Forums, even if it us just Sup Forumsmblr

>Lol, jk
Yeah, no, fuck off

I obviously have just gotten too comfortable with /swco/.

Guess it's time to post dank memes and start calling the PT shit to get you guys to focus on something else.

Your webm seems fucked, but its supposed to be the trooper telling bail that its time for him to leave, right?

p-please no

it works fine for me

I'm guessing you're getting a bunch of artifacting?

Ask an user who read the Ahsoka novel anything

I don't care about what he said, this is a thread that routinely has /ss/ posting about little boys.

It's just he said it like a damn sperg.

>Sup Forumsmblr
Why do you take any opportunity to try start arguments? Christ, it's pathetic.

Was there a lot of yuri between Ahsoka and Barriss?

Time to post some Kurtz quotes...

No pics/scans of Propaganda yet? ;_;

Why are so many people supporting Donald Trump for presidency?

Different anons have been posting photos of it in the last few threads. Don't expect it to get scanned since it isn't an actual book like the rest of the ones we get.

Why do (you) want attention for something a good chunk of the thread has already done?

Orange buttcheeks.

As an older fan of STAR WARS (31, first saw it in 1995) I think I understand why younger fans are, dare I say, less critical of the slight inconsistencies between the two trilogies. For most of you, I assume, you got to see the George Lucas section of the saga as one whole.

Us older people had to wait years, DECADES, between ROTJ and ROTS before we got a complete story.

A lot of us feel it was a cop-out that things that were mentioned in the OT were just dismissed as lies told by Obi-Wan. His character was transformed from a man who withheld a single piece of information from Luke and later felt bad about it to an old guy who lied about MOST of the things he said to Luke.

Thoughts?

So he has attracted the Ahsoka crowd?

What did Obi-Wan supposedly lie to Luke about? Aside from the whole "father" thing of course.

>you ARE on Sup Forums
>where we post pictures of our children

We know you weren't kidding.

He explains a whole history between him, Anakin, and Owen about Owen being upset about Anakin following Obi-Wan to go fight in the Clone Wars, saying it was an IDEALISTIC CRUSADE, and we see none of that. Obi-Wan and Owen don't even appear on screen together in the prequels. Owen sees Obi-Wan hand Beru a baby and that's it.

And I would like to add that I am not. Trying to start an OT vs PT type of argument. I merely want to have a discussion because /swco/ is pretty slow right now. If trolls appear, let's just ignore them.

Because fuck your waifu.

Interesting theory. (32, first saw it in 1988)

On one hand, I want to brush it off with the usual 'retcon' approach, but honestly I never really stopped to think about it all that much. Personally, I see no harm in keeping that much hidden as long as it's never asked directly, though now I'm trying to imagine how things could've turned out if Obi-Wan had been upfront.

I mean, granted, we're talking about stuff that wasn't exactly known at the time. I'm not trying to grant it a pass; I guess I'm just having trouble grasping the ramifications, though it is something I'd be up to discuss.

I don't remember anything about Obi-Wan talking about having a history with Owen though. If that was something in the novelization, it really doesn't count.

As for Owen, he can have his opinion on the Clone Wars. He was just an outer rim farmer on a shthole world, it probably did look like an idealistic crusade to him.

Man, i hear you completely. There's a snowball's chance in hell of Glover being able to pull off anything half as smooth as Billy D. All you can do is hope against hope.

Yellow + Blue = Green

Is there a mega for JJ's commentary of TFA yet?

Obi-Wan says it in the movie. Obi-Wan tells Luke that Owen thought Anakin should have stayed on Tatooine and not have gotten involved in the Clone Wars. This never happens in any of the movies, though.

He can have that opinion. Especially seeing as he presumably knows about Vader. He could know what happened and see it as something that lead to Anakin's downfall.

I guess I'm only strictly worried about story. There appears to be a lot of history between Obi-Wan and Owen that is never even shown in the PT movies.

In Star Wars, Owen and Beru are both disturbed about Luke maybe or maybe not having a droid that was once owned by Obi-Wan Keno big. The whole time Luke is at dinner talking about it, Beru a and Owen are giving each other concerned glances.

Yet in the PT, Obi-Wan has one scene with them, no dialogue, and they only met Anakin for, what, two days?

>Obi-Wan Keno big.

Yes, I'm posting from my phone.

The Slave I looked better before Hondo repainted it.

I don't really think Owen/Obi were ever implied to have a huge history at all, but what what it matters, the recent canon comics have had a few issues where they cross paths.

Seems weird that he would have any opinion on his stepbrother, whom he met for two days, and the old guy who showed up with his step-nephew and who he didn't even speak with.

At this point, I'm willing to chalk up the idealistic crusade to Owen being bitter about Anakin's 'death' as a result of getting involved in the Clone Wars. Something he clearly blames Obi-Wan for in spite of the brief time they've interacted.

Granted, I'm going with this based on supplementals saying that Owen found out about Anakin's fate the day he and Beru were left with an infant Luke.

>Was there a lot of yuri between Ahsoka and Barriss?
Nope, but a new girl starts hard crushing on Ahsoka, even though she never seems to notice until she flat tells her at the end of the book.

Why are so many people supporting Donald Trump for presidency?

Well, this is a complex question to answer. I would say the largest portion of the population feel obligated to stay with the party that all of their friends and family know they are a part of, but there is more to it than that. There ARE people who do genuinely support him.

Why do (you) want attention for something a good chunk of the thread has already done?

Two part answer here. Part one, I haven't seen much discussion about it so I assumed not a lot of people read it.

Part two, im derailing pedoshit.

I guess I'm just saying that this history between these characters is mentioned in the one scene in the first STAR WARS movie that actually discusses the history of the characters, so...

To either say that
A: none of it happened or
B: it happened off screen
is a little annoying.

>Part two, im derailing pedoshit.

But where do you think you are?

I will forever picture JJ spamming our threads.

LUKE: Blast it will you, my guns jammed!

Jammed with what?
Lasers?

You know what always annoyed me about this sequence?

NOTHING.

it still has mechanical parts like a trigger.
Since we don't know how blasers work it could just as well be a loose contact as well as the little elf inside the gun getting motion sickness from all the running they were doing.

In that event, I can understand the frustration. It probably would've been better to address something like that onscreen, though considering the context of the best time for it to happen (RotS), it would've come off as somewhat unnecessary (and probably would've clashed a bit with the call forward in that scene).

I really don't want to fall on either of those options, but there's not that much choice.

Slave 1 interior is pretty

>I heard it in my head
erect

I'm gonna have to search for more picks like this. I'm a sucker for cockpit interiors

I got you pham

Oddly enough there isn't a seismic charge in Battlefront.

Would be OP as fuck.

Ahh who cares, the Hero characters are supposed to be OP.

I wonder how people in the Star Wars universe feel about inter-species relationships.

That's all I have

Post best SW sound effects
youtu.be/7NxJ7sKeKvM?t=34s

Side note: Official render of the rumored Bo-Rifle in Battlefront

We have no idea how long Anakin and Padme were with him on his homestead. Additionally, we see Anakin helping out with repairs around the house. Given Shmi probably talked about how great Anakin was, Owen probably felt like it was his brother. They undoubtedly talked and he probably convinced him to stay and help out. Or Obi-wan was lying to hide the bitter truth.

None of that is even implied to have happened. And they are only there for two days.

They arrive, find out about Sami, and the Anakin leaves for the night.

Anakin returns in the morning, they have the funeral in the afternoon, then Padme and Anakin get the message from Obi-Wan and leave to go help him.

>Sami

*Shmi

>They undoubtedly talked and he probably convinced him to stay and help out.

This literally never happened nor was it implied to have happened.

Its so dense

McCallumposting

I like it.

PT practical meme btfo.