Narcos Season 3

Well, this was great, and I can't see them flop when it comes to Mexico.
What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

911movies.co/tvshows/narcos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't watched it yet but I expected it to shit itself after Escobar died. Good to hear it didn't.

PinchegringossputaperrococainaCali!!!!!!1111

its better than either season with escobar

disagree.

i ve watched up to ep6 and it just seems to be going through the motions.

the acting is mostly shit and so is the dialogue.

only pacho and the mexican scenes are interesting.

pena is complete dogshit

I watched one or two a day but tonight I finished 7-10. It really picks up right about where you are.

>911movies.co/tvshows/narcos/

Was really good , but felt like it was rushed especially last episode and I feel like they didn't utilize best characters enough (Chepe especially). Too much about Jorge and I didn't feel the new dea agent team was like able or fleshed out.Last gripe is that the season can be summed up with "muh wiretap" and "muh dea raid". That angle was pretty play out and repeated so many times through the season. It was obvious they are going to Mexico next but I wish they brought it to Miami(which I thought they were going to do for season 2).

8.5/10 though I like the show alot

Season 3 I mean about miami

About 76% of my love for Narcos was because it was set in Colombia. I'm cautious about the move to Mexico

A N C O R S

It felt like dogshit up until ep 5 and then it picks up the pace and becomes interesting. It feels like shallow/action drama at times, which it is but does an outstanding job at that.

Navegante reminds me of a character from scarface. I feel like he was a nod or something from it.

I also think it surpasses season 2 but still falls short of 1.
Main reason is that the main characters feel a bit shallow, Pena included. We don't get to know him on a deeper level as well as the two new DEA agents, Jorge's family time isn't enough to build him up and the Gilberto character seems too generic.

Side characters were most of the time brilliant. I loved the rest of Cali. Chepe was amazing, that motherfucker seems like a character straight out of GTA wish they invested a bit more on his adventures in New York.

Also that Mexican connection they had "lord of the skies" he was pretty cool as well.

Who else is /Navegante/ here ?

Wrong. It was a good season but this is just wrong and you know it.

Salcedo's wife a cute.
RIP Navegante ;_;
Pacho and Chepe were better characters/bosses than the Rodriguez bros.
Pena was a lot less likable this season.
The two DEA agents under Pena were meh and I never felt like I should root for them.
Jorge Salcedo was the only one I rooted for.
David was such a little cunt and I wish his death was more satisfying.

Overall the season is like 6/10 for me, whereas 1 & 2 were 8/10. But it's better than I thought it would be. Narcos suffers from pacing issues due to the scope of the history it draws from. Often feels fractured, rushed, and needs a lot of exposition. Sometimes it hits, sometimes it doesn't. I welcome the change to Mexico. I hope there's a lot more action (and that they have the budget for it.)

at least the cringe inducing narration is gone

Favourite characters?
Chepe goes without saying.
Pena
Navegante was great
Pacho was surprisingly good
The Colonel was pretty great too, the one from Season 2. Martinez? Hugo?

who else thought the cali cartel was in california

It took me a while to get my head around this

Gilberto's plan was good but of course the beta's(miguel and palliermo) ruined everything.

Chepe New York spinoff, when?

>David was a cunt
>literally right about everything

He had good instinct but people didn't listen to him because he was young and "just the son of the boss"

>when Chepe shows up in Columbia in a New York puffer jacket and black tims

My sides

Post some /our guys/

I'll start with the obvious

RIP navegante. F to pay respects

Another obvious one.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a cunt. He had an extremely punchable face. Also, he got gunned down with ease lol. He wasn't shit. Just a spoiled cartel kid who everybody was too afraid to step to because of his name.

I want that jacket

Wasn't he the genius that dumped gas into the system? He's just a spoiled twat that had a hardon for Jorge.

who /Amado/ here ?

what are tims

pic related

Will he be in the next season?

Loved the mid 90s rap songs in the background of some scenes, like Shook Ones, Wu Tang, Montell Jordan, etc.

Literally fag model tier

I have no idea. He died in 1997. So I'm not sure where the show left off but we saw Pacho die, which happened in 1998.

based fatass

The only reason the fucker was right is coincidence. He hated Jorge because Jorge didn't wave at him while talking to his investors in that restaurant.

Tbf that was pretty rude of Jorge.

he was trying not to draw attention to his criminal connections

How dare you.
He is mexican Adrien Brody.

Subtly nodding would have been enough

Yeah, I don't get why he did not do that either.

Did Navegente ever get to reunite with his waifu? Did it happen offscreen or did I miss something.

David was such an annoying little shit, that deserved to be beheaded with chainsaw imhumbleo.

Subtly nodding really doesn't work, does it? If the table is having a conversation then they'll be looking at each other and they'll obviously see a gesture being made. The investors would have turned around to look cause why wouldn't they.

I liked it. Felt a bit rushed at times, but all in all it was good. 7,5/10. Also, that guy who played Miguel Rodriguez was great. Most punchable face and persona ever.

Was Maria or a whore?

>Jorge please protect my wife and my wife's son

>David was a cunt
>literally right about everything
David was righ only due to luck. He hated Jorge because his dad trusted him. He was a huge fucking cunt, he was a literal homicidal psychopath, and he was a fucking retard who killed 4 kids and drew a lot of negative attention to the cartel and got his ass saved by Jorge.

All Colombian women are cheating whores.

Yes. Her only asset was seducing men. Literally no other skill. Just a dumb whore sucking powerful dick for protection. I was disappointed when they didn't kill her.

Besides, Jorge's wife was far superior.

Why, is it a cultural thing?

I wanted the north valley leader to die. He was so gross and annoying , yet not interesting enough to be a main character next season.

>Did Navegente ever get to reunite with his waifu?
Pretty sure he murdered her, cut her up in to small pieces and used her as cat-food, user.

No. It's a biological thing.

>yet not interesting enough to be a main character next season.
No worries there, they're definitelly done with Colombia.

Holy shit Jorge's wife is a dumb cunt.

Colombia is the Most Unfaithful Country in Latin America

This. Columbia is such a ridiculously more interesting and cultured country.

>actual interesting music played by actual musicians, has a blues/jazz flavor to it, meanwhile Mexican music is literally the worst music in the world
>accent sounds way cooler
>their style is better
>that amazing hilly urban setting (geography is more beautiful)
>high quality drugs instead of literal bottom-of-the-barrel shit they have in mexico

could go on for days. Columbia is the patrician's Mexico

Bitch was impossible to reason with, im surprised he didnt slapped the shit out of her.

Mexico is just going to be a bloodbath

>that nigga really did betray them and is credited with bringing them down

>cali cartel wasn't officially declared dead by the USA until 2014

>"YOU'RE TRYING TO PROTECT ME AND THE CHILDREN FROM BEING MURDERED?!?!?"
>"FUCK YOU I AM LEAVING!"

>Columbia

Stopped reading there

You clearly have never been in a relationship.

get over yourself spic I was giving your spic country a compliment which is different than the usual conversation about your spic country how about you take what you can get brown boy

Roman let's go bowling!

I'm from Europe. It's just funny to see how you're being a poser about how Colombia is a patrician tier country and you pretend to know shit about it but you can't even spell the name right.

She knew he was in the fucking cartel the whole time, she knows good God damn well that they murder anyone even suspected of betraying them. When Jorge told her what he was doing she should have been able to understand why.

I feel bad for Chepe and Pacho dying in such an anticlimactic way.
It felt really rushed.
Their actors were the most charismatic of the season.

Jorge's wife was literally miss colombia

At least he didn't spell it "Mexico" like the rest of us, smartass

>Americans in charge of being proud of their ignorance

Who is best narco girl? surely it has to be between Tata and Jorge's wife.

Maritza

She was gross. Fucking amazon women tier. Girls must be 5'3 or shorter or they are basically men

yaa it was funny, he had the understanding but just botched the execution and misunderstood how to talk to people the right way to make them do things for you..

it was interesting to see this dynamic versus the straight up idiot evil character

What happened to Pacho?

He felt like a walking god in s1-s2 now he was just a cuck to rodriguez brothers, fuck it

> berna wears the generalissimo outfit

that was hilarious to see

hur dur spelling

fuck off you know what I meant and spelling rarely has anything to do with your knowledge of a culture, nor is it required for me to compare two spic countries and see which one actually has worth. Now take your muslim dick like a good cuck and leave our glorious western hemisphere to us, cuck

Are you 14? You speak like a 14 year old.

Give this a solid 8/10

also, miguel caused the entire mess..
>killed a dude to get his wife as his new gf
>sent out natalia to get kids for said gf
>natalia cant protect gilberto at time of raid
>gilberto arrested
>miguel takes over
>insecure as hell, escelates situation for no reason

Jorge should have quit. I highly doubt they would have killed him and Miguel was just trying to intimidate and would have done nothing.

Her tits are very conspicuous in their absence
Not everybody's a turbomanlet like you.

Her face is the best though

will we see the next Narcos seasons going over the Mexican Drug War?
Should be pretty good with plenty of beheadings, massacres and fucking Los Zetas

>refuse an order from your cartel boss employer, surely that will go well
Right.

I loved season 1 and how it fused documentary, 4th wall breaking stuff against the dramatized parts.

The second season seems far more of a regular drama, but this time with leftovers from what they couldn't put into drama parts of S1. I really don't like it.

But I guess I have to watch it so I can watch Season 3.

How did you find season3? That's my only motivation to watch thru this slog.

>miguel caused the entire mess

more like his dumb ass son

Fuck the Los Zetas. Los Pepes 4 lyf!

It is quite good, yes, but for the love of god get your tits done, woman

Did you not see all the bullshit Miguel did in this season? Do you really fucking think he would have handled Jorge's resignation well?

Her tits are perfect the way they are you absolute cocksucking faggot.

>will we see the next Narcos seasons going over the Mexican Drug War?

Yeah that's almost 100% sure.
Peña won't probably be in it though.

Pachos dancing before tearing Salazar apart turned me gay.(no homo).

>likes flat chests
>calls others "faggots"
wew lad doesn't cut it anymore

this must be bait lmao imagine being so small

No he wasn't lmao. The whole reason Jorge even worked for the DEA was because of David being a psychopath. If he didn't pump the chlorine into the storm drain none of this would have happened.

she doesnt need em, she's gorgeus.

i keep hearing people say el chapo will be the focus..

but it makes sense to go back earlier than that to discuss how mexico got into this mess (and maybe get a Gacha cameo from his early days)

I hope speedy Gonzalez makes an appearance next season.

I couldn't stand that Aaron Paul lookalike DEA agent.
He ruined every scene he was in.