Cringy

Cringy

>pwnage
How do you do, fellow kids?

>"swagman3600"
>pwnage

At least it's not "swagman420" I guess

OVERWATCH!! 2016!!! COOL KIDS!!!

This somehow makes me like Overwatch less.

>implying it's totally not in character for Peter/Spidey to use terms like "pwnage"

Swagman3600 isn't his gamertag, by the way.

>implying it's totally not in character for Peter/Spidey to use terms like "pwnage"
Peter's, what, late 30s now?

420 implies something pretty fucked up. Marvel has more class than to glorify that.

Late 20's, if you go by a theorized sliding time scale.

Peter will always be in his early 30s.

It's like someone read a 'game journalism' article online about Overwatch instead of actually playing it.
First question anyone asks without looking at the screen is 'what map'

Is Pete 12? Does he think it's 2006?

There are a lot of funny jokes Peter could've made about Overwatch. He could've said he was crushing as Hanzo and Deadpool could've called him out on that, but instead they took the laziest most "Old man makes teen reference he doesn't understand" angle that they possibly could have.

Simply epic.

Marvel has no problem showing a woman get cannibalized on a splash page, but a weed reference is going too far?

Yes, actually. It's a pretty consistent thing that Peter is typically always "behind the times" when it comes to trends.

Now THAT

is some shitty technical perspective drawing. Apparently Deadpool operates in a room where 50% of it is sloped at a 30 degree angle.

This isn't any different from what happens in Ms Marvel or Squirrel Girl.

Give a classic example rather than defend bad writing with your opinions.

Yes. Even regular smoking is going too far.

>behind the times
>playing Overwatch instead of League of Legends or World of Warcraft

>'Sup my young parsons. I too am so on the go that I drink my yogurt from a tube.

It's funny you mentioned WoW, because according to New Avengers Pete played that too.

It could have been awesome just had him say something like:
>Yeah, it has a spider based sniper, had to give her a try.
>Just don't play Hanzo okay?
>Why? I was about to try him next.
>Trust me, I know a lot about cancer. Don't play as Hanzo.

Marvel is such garbage.

Someone save Spodey from them.

You started off strong but that last line is just as cringy as the actual dialogue.

>>Trust me, I know a lot about cancer. Don't play as Hanzo.
Heh. That was actually good user. You'd make a better writer than 90% of the ones Marvel employs. Probably still a bad writer and I wouldn't buy your comics, but still.

Hehe, gross.
What's up with the dig against marriage in the top corner though? I feel like that's segueing from something else.

TELL THAT TO HANZO'S SNAPPED NECK

He only had a lvl 27 rogue. Doesn't sound like he put too much time into it

He probably couldn't keep up with the subscription fee.

true
normies are like "i'm a wow gamer"
and have shit like that
this is why i never trust people who say they played mmo's because they usually mean they played it for 10 hours spread over 3 months
unless of course they're huge nerds then i might take them more seriously

DIE DIE DIE