/got/

Blacked edition

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Characters_significantly_changed_between_books_and_TV_series
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
youtube.com/watch?v=qWU5zs9BsEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this guy slaps your waifu on the ass and tells you to YIELD
what do?

>blacked edition
kek

MAKE A WISH NED

aaggghhh...

Put a noose around him and tell him his papas in danger

Azor Petyr

reminded that arya gets a knife dragged through her stomach then jumps into a MEDIEVAL canal.

only to do parcour the next day.

this is what the night's king would look like in a video game

dedicate the rest of my life to stealing her away from him and make everyone think i'm a chaos god who's too clever to die pathetically at the hands of Smeagol Stark

Who are the Jews?

fucking hell, this scene was absolutely savage.

can you imagine starving to death in there, in complete darkness after having killed and eaten your former slave lover.

but yeah danyears killing two war generals who refused to bend the knee is definitely much worse...

post more aaggghhhs

that looks like a terrible sequel to a tremendous arpg

AAGGGHHH SAVE ME user

A A G G G H H H

It's ridiculous how effective the break between seasons is at removing viewers' memories. The sept explosion had 0 consequence in S7.

EVREEEEEEEBODY HUUUURRRRTTS

blblblblbl...

>zero consequence
>Cersei is now queen

>REEE WHY WOULD THE PEOPLE FOLLOW HER WHEN SHE BLEW UP THE SEPT

Because the faith militant was destroying half the city, and they want to eat in the winter. Her taking the throne is no different than Robert taking it after the sack of Kings Landing

Alright this one got a chuckle

there is more to it than the people of KL. or maybe there isn't. the show seems to have disdain for any sort of worldbuilding.

by all rights there should be many an upset house over the sept fiasco

but that sort of murky political trouble is beyond the writers

lady shansha, did you jusht fart?

>Because the faith militant was destroying half the city
>lenafags lack THIS MUCH self-awareness

>Ser Davos is a secret Cerseifag

When did GURM stopped helping D&D?

According to the audio commentary there were two extra scenes filmed: one where Doreah tries to explain her reasons for betrayal, and another that has Dany's dragons burn the key to the room

Who would be upset over it? It was really just Tyrells and Lannisters there

The rest of the country is at war. The North, Vale and Riverlands wouldnt care. Theyre busy with the wall and Boltons.

Dorne wouldnt care as they alrrady hated Cerseis family.

Stormlands and Reach are all who would care, but Stormlands dont exist anymore in the show and Randyll Tarly even made remarks I believe

reminder

no, lord baelish, it was you who farted; you tooted just now and tried to shift the blame onto me, do you deny it?

After the red wedding D&D stopped accepting it.

>by all rights there should be many an upset house over the sept fiasco
It's even more stupid because they had the opportunity for laying the groundwork for religious tension with the whole Stannis burning idols thing.

Explain? Because Cersei installed them?

Cersei did it through Tommen.

>tfw will never drink nice wine with Bronn and Tyrion

>After the red wedding D&D stopped accepting it.
Source?

why do people think d&d remember what happened in the show version of the house of the undying for them to tie it back to season 8?

AAGGGHHH
AGGGHHHA
GGGHHHAA
GGHHHAAG
GHHHAAGG

>Explain?
CERSEI DID 9/11

Admittedly I don't have a source, but I do know that the change of the character "Jeyne" to "Talisa" was done because GRRM said "whoa wtf is this, this isn't my characters", and the season filmed after the release of the red wedding and the normie band-wagoning was the season where plots started changing and being replaced much more frequently.

>Who would be upset over it?
well that's the catch. there would be plenty, but they seem to not exist in the show.

vassal houses are a thing.

>call the banners

there are literally hundreds of lesser houses but they dont make it into the show.

thats fine, but it leads to the problem at hand. apparenltly there isnt anyone around to care

S01E01

I'd gladly see the source of that 2bh

>Cersei did 9/11 but she has all the food and winter is right around the corner, lets revolt

Holy fuck youre stupid

The last episode he wrote a script for was The Lion and the Rose (purple wedding).

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Characters_significantly_changed_between_books_and_TV_series

i don't think he can help. the early seasons were marked by repeatedly clever dialogues. GRRM himself has probably not much material for the territory we're venturing into now and writing clever dialogue takes time and talent. D&D have neither.

>>Cersei did 9/11 but she has all the food and winter is right around the corner, lets revolt
No? Thats why she had to raid The Reach

You're stupid.
You said the FM were destroying the city to defend Cersei LITERALLY destroying a good chunk of the city.

Good point.
So rather than actually having all the food, she declared war on the faction that actually did have all the food.

t. dabid

>...initially they kept the name Jeyne as the name of the wife but they had changed the character so completely i told them "well if you're going to give her a different backstory and a different nationality and a different profession and all that you might as well change her name too to really signify that we've introduced a new character here rather than picking up the one from the books"
-from the audio commentary of S03E07: The Bear and the Maiden Fair

How much better would the show be if D&D still accepted GRRM's help?

There would've been enough sex to make a whole episode

~30%?

I think they cut out a lot of small characters and subplots that made the later books still interesting after the Robb-Joffrey-Tywin storyline ended, but D&D utterly and irredeemably destroyed both the Stannis and Dorne subplots that Martin had yet to finish in TWOW.

AHHH SAVE ME SALAD DRESSING

Remember early into the Targaryen rein when they still had the dragons but the faith and lower class still had the balls to revolt over their incest and polygamy? But no Cersei is just the most terrifying and all powerful person ever because muh Lena.

>the reason nobody cares about the largest religious building in the world being absolutely destroyed in a medieval society is because they're doing other things
LOL

post theories you know aren't true but you think they're cool anyway

>bronn is actually the last surviving member of house reyne

So youre saying the North cares when they dont even follow the religion?

Everyone else already hates the Lannisters

Bronn is of house Theblackwater. It is known.

Post bobby

He meant the common folk, slapnuts

Varys the Merman

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

my fucking nigger

The common folk wouldnt care. They were getting burnt by aerys daily and didnt revolt.

All they care about is being fed

>can you imagine starving to death in there, in complete darkness after having killed and eaten your former slave lover.
I gotta admit I masturbated to that idea

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

Maybe it's a bit of both but I had been under the impression that GRRM was the one that chose to separate from the show to "focus" on his books.
In truth I don't think it would help as much as people think, I imagine at this point D&D just want to be done with it and get out before it overstays its welcome which is exactly what would've happened if they suddenly introduced the entirety of the Doran, Euron, fAegon, Quentyn, Victarion, Loras, etc. plots. I think the Oberyn and current Euron plots felt sudden enough to most people watching the show.

jonerys

>except for all these examples where they did actually care
>except for the example of the popular movement that were the Sparrows themselves

Shit house senpai

GODS I WAS HIGH QUALITY!

not sure why you're trying to explain away a lack of exploration in the story

it's not like the shitty writing is your fault

>except for all these examples where they didnt care
>except for all these examples that happened mid summer

GODS I WAS DOG

now we know why bobbyposting has gone quiet

back in force

I miss him and Ned bantering.
pls bring ned back ;_;

GODS I WAS A GOD

Needs more glowing aura around his body but otherwise great effort

AAGGGHHH Brienne STOP

Everyone liked the Oberyn plot, so the Doran thing would be the continuation of it, and in line with the "intrigue revenge plots" picture most normies have of the series. And Stannis was being built up constantly from season 2.
fAegon probably didn't need to happen, but show-Euron is worthless in how they did him.

Ned never died in the books

Preston's post-apocalyptic shit-fest. I think it's cool to think of magic being a lost art that was prominent in civilization before the long night.

In saying that I also like the prospect of all religion, prophecy, and most magic being fake.

But I miss the Bean

RUN MY KINGDOM NED! WHILE I PISS MYSELF!

>Sparrows
>mid summer
>not contemporaneous to Cersei's bombing of the Sept
Cerseifags are baiting at this point.

who dat

YOU GOT
F A T
A
T

Who is Preston?

>being this mad at a tv show

Autism at its finest

YOUR GRACE!?

FAT, IS IT?

You got AAAGGGHHHH

>mid summer
I thought it was late autumn

>why are people mad at me for being a retard?

Why is Varys so concerned about Dany going Mad Queen after hearing about the execution of the Tarlys? He brought the Snek squad into Dany's alliance. Did he really think that bringing people who killed not only their own family but also Myrcella without any sane reason to do so into his own camp would be a good for the realm?

Rolly Duckfield. Lord Commander of Aegons Kingsgaurd.
Its a paper thin theory but it says Varys switched Ned out with another like he did Aegon to pledge for Aegon. It mostly comes from him being an unknown commoner allegedly and Sansa/arya remarking the Ned they brought to the sept looked different than their father

Winter was declared the same episode. So either way the people still are worried about food, and they still worked against Cersei in the Sparrow movement.

Perhaps you'd like to know

What you are missing

youtube.com/watch?v=qWU5zs9BsEI