What is pol's ideal life?

People here complain about various things all the time. Pol constantly is finding somthing they don't like about life and/or the world.

So what is your ideal life/world? I want to see how varied the responses are as some people here are libertarian, nat doc, Christian et cetera

>I think this is pol related, if not please don't ban me I won't post this again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neet. Trust fund of 10k a week.

Living alone in the woods with a good internet connection to download anime.

Living in a SAO/LH tier VR world with my waifu

Good job, 20 acres of land enough to have a small farm, a family that is a classic family. Playing catch with the boys, my wife is teaching the girls to bake. Sunday drives. Fishing and hunting on the weekends. No internet, no smart phones.

I own a modernist wood+glass style cabin architectural masterpiece in the rockies and live off the grid (rainwater + solar) with my wife and children, and stop into a small town occasionally

that's it, that's all I want

this image

This is really your ideal world/existence?

Kill all the jews little xd

fuck off
THIS ISNT Sup Forums RELATED
SAGE

Yes

When Trump is elected, we will be back to this. It brings a tear to my eyes that at a time, this was life for America.

That sounds nice.

But what about the world around you? Do you care what it's doing/creating or do you just want to be left alone, to a certain degree?

Rofl you are fucking retarded

How is it not pol related?

Pol talks about the things it doesn't like about the world why can't it talk about the things it does like about the world or a potential world?

Go Sage one of the thousands of bait threads you dyke

I want to work on my own thing and my own community.

I'd like to have the internet to still communicate with the rest of the world, and of course, that's easy nowadays

I just want space, and something to work for. Living in a cement hell isn't a real life. Urbanism was a mistake

Hanging gardens
Crops everywhere
Wild boar
Plenty deer
Walled city
Invite only
Whites only
Giant open library with public courtyard
Barbeque

Lord Emperor Trump doesn't think so.

I only care about my world. The rest of the world can fuck itself for all I care. My business is my business. Their business is their business.

No niggers, jews or muslims.
I wouldn't mind a tiny house, power rack, project car, and decent kitchen equipment.

I don't think so lad.I think western civ is gonna tank before that era comes again.

We need a literal Hitler type leader to take us back there.

Since whites most likely want america to be white only, I suppose finding someplace where i can have a family and be left alone from all the idiocy

I don't like living within my own race because I don't act like them

That's all i'll say

Soon, my brother My idea is actually my dream. I have worked 15 years to make it happen, and the first invites shall be Sup Forums

>what's your ideal life/world

America before JFK was assassinated.

The one I'm living and crafting.

Asians and Hispanics are ok

Blacks need to go. I mean like thrown in a wood chipper

US in 1999 without niggers

I forgot the most important part and inspiring element:

Venetian style canals and man made lakes for pedestrian travel full of farm raised fish.

>1999
Fuck that. Cars were shit.

Look at this

I'd like to be a gentleman planter and have a plantation where I can have lots of time to think and write.

A modern day Jefferson, if you will.

Living in a feudal society.

my friend, it is quite simple. everyone on pol wants to live in a rockwell painting, whether it be norman or lincoln

my dad loves me
I married holly
I didn't lose my scholarship

pro tip: at any given point in time, you can buy cars that were produced before that time. our feet and hands are backward compatible and work with older pedals and steering wheels. people could, contrary to popular belief, buy that car in 1999. people can buy that car today.

choosing your ideal time period based on when cars you like were manufactured is idiotic.

I recognize this OP image and would like to give OP one (you) as thanks for a slick reference.

as a burkean conservative, my ideal world is the world without ideal,
where eveyone know we are incomplete being and our reason is bullshit and stick with historically (spontaneously/ naturally) successful way.
no revolution, no experimental policy, no progressivism.

It's not. Because now we're on a path away from that style and it's all shit. We should innovate more on older philosophies. You'd know this if you weren't a child, because it's true for everything.

If I have to look at one more God damn "Aerodynamic" blob of jewish shit. I am going to gas indiscriminately.

This is mine.

I know, I know.

Wow Star Trek so unpopular and secret and slick

i don't think you understand.

you do not have to only buy things made this year. it is legally allowed for you to buy things made in previous years. it doesnt matter what cars look like today. you are allowed to buy cars that were made before today. you can, to reiterate, buy cars that were made back during the time that you subjectively deem "better." those cars still exist. physical goods are not destroyed every year in order to make way for new goods.

im not even sure why you are confused.

do you always call people names when you are confused?

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

do it faggot troll muslims

Eat my shit you massive cuck

i will take that as an admission that you now fully understand that you are allowed to buy old cars that look "cool" or whatever even if they weren't made this year. this is not new either. it was also allowed in 1999.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT NORMIE RETARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. FUCK. OFF.

I would be living in a very right wing society ideally full blown fascist, and I would personally work as an investigative government agent leading a team of special forces with the intention of violently cracking down on all traces of globalist communist corruption. Native Britons and Anglos would be citizens, other races and peoples may only live in the UK as guests, judged by a different set of laws, and their breeding rates would be monitored.

Also I'd have a Rhodesian Ridge-back dog.

One where I could traverse the stars freely and live as long as I want until I felt like dying.
I just wanna visit other planets and have cool ayylmao Bros

>calling someone else a child

I'm too low-energy to care about politics or MUH DEGENERACY or society at large

I just want a fairly literal partner -- someone i can manufacture junk with, make vidya content with, cook with, etc. I don't even like affection, I just want a good work environment for doing hobby stuff and domestic work and such

In terms of the world, I don't have any utopian fantasies because I know I don't have the answers to all the problems or even know what all the problems are