ITT hypothetic worst case scenarios

Frank Castle becomes Ghost Rider

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/10/28/marvel-to-launch-elektra-1-bullseye-1-and-kingpin-1-in-february-for-a-daredevil-universe-with-iron-fist-to-come-announced-at-mcm-london-comic-con/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spider-Man becomes Punisher.
He doesn't hold back.
What if when?

If ice man became gay
Or hulk became an Asian
Or iron man became a sexy black girl
Or captain America becoming a nazi and a black Spiderman killing him whilst he's fucking a Muslim ms marvel

Huh, I can always count on marvel

Do you mean Miles kills Steve while in a sexual relationship with Kamala? Or are you implying he actually kills him mid-coitus?

Spider-man Back in Black and what if scenario in which he actually went through with killing Kingpin.

Also, Spider- Assassin.

Every famous superhero becomes a latino guy or a woma...Fuck, I'm late

That already happened...kind of

>worst
You seem to have misspelled best, user.

While the stakes of that would be devastating to the criminal population and also be fucking awesome, I can't help but believe Frank would turn it down and try to kill the Devil instead.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if it was canon that Frank was originally offered the position and he instead told Satan to fuck off.

When typing Satan, I accidentally spelled "Stan"... coincidence?

That's not even bad, it's almost perfect.

>Don't call it love. Not even filial. There exists no love in their world.
>But recognition. Acknowledgement. Mutual understanding.
>Of the fury. The hatred. The fire inside that will consume them for all eternity.
>Soundless acquiescence. Agreement.
>An unbreakable bond is forged....
>Between vengeance...
>and punishment.

Asami doesn't turn evil

Unalaq doesn't go full catholic crusader

Frank gets the Death Note.

>Punisher: Writing Cramp

I really loved how in Ultimate Avengers when Frank and Ghost Rider interacted they reached a truce over how similar they are.

What did he tell you, Frank?
He told me: "Keep up the good work"

Speaking of which, aside from the infamous "too edgy for the penitence stare" have Frank and the Rider interacted in the past? I´m not familiar with an encounter of such kind.

>> Martian Manhunter isn't on JLA.
>> Vixen & Killer frost have been covered up for JLA.
>> Elektra has been covered up for her new ongoing.
>> Chelsea Cain committed a atrocity against Mockingbird's legacy/history but has still managed to martyr herself with this bullies on twitter bullshit.
>> Ares probably won't get used for a long while.
>> Mike Del Mundo is being wasted on a modern Mark Waid book with fucking Spider-Man & the blackest Captain.
>> The Greek Gods probably won't actually appear in the Wonder Woman movie.
>> Thor 3 is a cluster fuck disaster piece of shit insult the characters entire history.
I am pretty much in a worst case scenario.

I like Asian Hulk and Muslim Ms. Marvel though.

I expect Frank would become a Spirit of Vengeance when he dies, and possess some poor sod.

Batman gets Superman powers

Let's see what happens with Frank and Gwen.

can't be worse than angelic punisher to be honest.

That happened though.

bendis oc characters take up every mantle in marvel

Got chills reading that. Damn.

Frank and Danny Ketch had an team up in the 80s i think.

Ghost Rider/Punisher/Wolverine: Hearts of Darkness.

Bruce Wayne's parents don't get killed

>Frank Castle becomes the Spectre

I always liked Danny

The Joker obtains the fully assembled infinity gauntlet

Man, I loved Hearts of Darkness. Good stuff.

I actually kinda want to read a Death Note/Punisher cross over.

Frank wants to Frank Kira because he's a murderer (without understanding Kira's goal and motivation). Kira would see Frank as a threat and would try to put him down. For the sake of the story, it's a setting where nobody knows who's the Punisher.
The dialogue between them would be amazing.

>Frankiyayaaaaaay
>Frankiyayoooooo
>Punishers in the skyyyyy

>sexy black girl
She 15 you fuck

> they come to an understanding
> Frank feeds him loads of names of mobs/gangs etc

Best pair.

Pretty sure he can't be Ghost Rider, since he's somehow immune to the rider spirit's magic.

I feel like Frank'd Frank Kira anyway for the same reason he killed the copycat Punishers. He'd see through Light's line about helping the world to the psychotic ego trip he's on.

>Frank leaves the Death Note somewhere where criminals could find it
>Dumb criminals that don't realize what it does write their own names
>Criminals that realize what it does get Franked

What if the Red Lantern corps became avatars of Khorne?
What if the Star Sapphires were murderfucked into being Slaanesh's butt buddies?

There would be a scene where after trying to manipulate him, bloodied kira would be on a stand off with frank and finally write his name on the journal, then, as frank isnt dying and Kira starts panicking, Frank just says
"Thats not the name I call myself." as he shots him throught the head.

We give user the history eraser button

I mean, that'd be a cool mini series, especially if it doesn't come at the beset of any other Rider.

What happens when Ghost Rider stares into Frank Face?

What if Frank took the GR and because he wanted to kill Satan with it?

I don't think he'd really like it though. Unless he writes down "Shot by Punisher at [time]" for everyone, he'd get frustrated with the fact that he's not killing them himself.

We had Emperor Joker already, it was okay, the BatB adaptation was better.

Joker actually becomes a spirit of gotham god of chaos always random guy

What's this about elektra? A new solo? A new uni? A COVERED UP UNI?????
Pls post info/pic

bleedingcool.com/2016/10/28/marvel-to-launch-elektra-1-bullseye-1-and-kingpin-1-in-february-for-a-daredevil-universe-with-iron-fist-to-come-announced-at-mcm-london-comic-con/

That's pretty cool about the daredevil push
Good to see bullseye as always
Her new costume isn't that bad really but there's no need for it her old one was fine

Cyclops decides to stop trying to save people and go full villain. That scenario is fucking terrifying. Because while Scott may not be the strongest X-Man, he is certainly one of the most dangerous.

>captain America becoming a nazi

that literally contradicts everything about his character

>A bullseye ongoing
>A kingpin ongoing

It's not Death's Head, but goddamnit Marvel, it'll do.

He isn't becoming a Nazi, he has had his memories altered so that he was introduced to Hydra as a child.
And he intended to overthrow the Red Skull because the evil incarnation of Hydra Skull seeks is not what he wants.

>Not the name I call myself
>Not "He died a long time ago in Central Park."

Come on. That's how you make it similar but different from the "Batman vs Kira" idea floating around

This. Kira goes too far and Frank would Frank him for it. Frank doesn't kill innocent law enforcement. Kira does.

The "hero mind controlled into being a badguy" was played out back in the 60's. This is just sad.

Robbie in Agents of Shield right now really reminds me of Frank from Daredevil season 2. They even sort of talk the same in a way. I'm guessing they're kind of trying to ride the same line of "is it okay to kill" in a family-friendly ABC channel fashion.

But I would honestly be hype as fuck if we got an on-screen crossover in the Punisher Netflix series. It'd probably be a season 2 thing though.

Kamala is great desu. I've only read her solo series but she's unique and her entire character doesn't boil down to "dude I'm muslim lmao gimme dat diversity"

Chulk is a good idea that was executed poorly. Worse than making hulk asian was retconning hulk to have never caused the deaths of any innocents due to subconcious super math bullshit

Gay bobby would have been acceptable if it was an alternate universe character, or if they just made a new gay guy with ice powers. I agree that was some top tier bendis fuckery.

Hydra cap is just "dude we are running out of ideas lmao" tier

Riri can fuck right off for all I care, they already have 2 female iron-heroes.

Nothing

Why would he want to kill Satan? Frank doesn't know if dude killed anyone, he just tortures souls which Frank helps to deliver to hell.

Cyclops was already a wrong fascist terrorist. How could he go worse?

>Worse than making hulk asian was retconning hulk to have never caused the deaths of any innocents due to subconcious super math bullshit

This, Jesus. That idea was so fucking stupid. The Hulk is a mindless rampaging monster. At this point he must have killed thousands of people and injured tens of thousands more, not to mention all the property damage.

I never liked this depiction of a hardcore Spider-man. I always thought he'd be more of silent ninja type assassin. He'd use his spider sense and agility to take people surprise and kill them very quickly and quietly by webbing their mouth and nose so they suffocate.

Are you going to contradict his statement or...?

Ironically it was played out BY Capt. America comics.

Spot or Vanisher or Speed Demon learns how to use a knife or a gun.

Don't read a lot of Hulk, huh?

>Cyclops
>Wrong
>Terroist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh please, Scott is so much more dangerous than that. And as the dictator part? He is the X-Men Leader because while people may not like him, they can trust him to lead them to victory. And the Avengers were the ones who threw the first stone in AvX and are basically terroists.

As for the terroist aspect, the only people he attacks are people who do harm to others. He's not going to suddenly blow up the White House to pre-emptively prevent mutant registration. Hell, as much as I loathe the Post AvX X-Men runs, I do enjoy that they basically made Scott the guy who tries to talk to threats and get them to stop before he starts firing. The only time he seemed to fight was a last resort or if there was no other way.

as someone with a choking disorder that gif made me feel really uncomfortable