Jesus what's up with these ads

Jesus what's up with these ads.

I don't know, why don't you ask that question where someone might answer it, like /qa/?

Have you not been on /qa/? Apparently there is too much traffic and cost are too high so Hiro is attempting to save it with more ads cause Jlist backed out due to adblock. He posted saying that Sup Forums will die soon.

Not sure where I will go to discuss comics. I guess worst case scenario we can make a Sup Forums on reddit and just have different subreddits for each board but that would suck cause that place sucks.

I wish this site would die for real, so I could finally be free.

But I doubt that would ever come to fruition.

Time to go to infinity.

Infinity?

Youre a fucking faggot. For all 4chans faults its still better than any other site for quick discussion. Reddit is filled with plebs. Their rec list make me wanna puke.

Probably one of the Sup Forums copies.

Im already going elsewhere for wrestling.

No other place has the same kind of storytiming+discussion that you can get from Sup Forums. Other sites are just full issue reaction. I don't know how I'll cope if/when the site dies.

ALL
THE
DAMN
TIME

B-but maybe I can have a life outside of this place finally, if only it would close down for good...

Where do you go for that? /asp/ makes me consider Benoiting.

>implying it's true
Yeah, J-list backed out from advertisement, but that doesn't excuse Hiro from using malicious ads.
Also, apparently this isn't the first time he ever pulls the "site is dying! DONATE NOW!" card.

IT'S ALL HIS FAULT

The donations were his initial attempt to avoid more ads but that failed so now we are getting ads but according to him that wont be sustainable for very long either.

I'm okay with this.

>sustainable
That's the bullshit part.
He always did that on 2-ch and guess what? It never did die.
Related - how'd moot keep Sup Forums up for so long without having to resort to begging? J-List came along later afaik.

They need to change this site to make it paid subscription only honestly. Yes it will suck as most people will leave, but the only other option is it dissappears completely. Paid only Sup Forums will be different but a very small handful of people will pay.

Far less traffic. The problem is Sup Forums became a mainstream site after the raids drew attention but it doesn't generate as much revenue as a main stream site. That and the boom of mobile users have made it unsustainable.

OP IS A MOBILE USER

FUCK THAT GUY

EAT THOSE ADS, YOU ON-THE-GO BITCH

I don't mind Beardodude. But LOSE 48 KG IN TWO DAYS is literally ugh.

Nobody, absolutely nobody would do that.

There's ample reason to suspect Hiro given that we know he fucked about in other places in the same vein. But assuming he's telling the truth the thing to do is simple - downsize Sup Forums and bring back /l/.

Besides, there was plently of times when Sup Forums died. It's nothing new.

ITT: people falling for hiro's lies hard

repeating stuff like those are fact

it's not about sustainable
it's about lots of cash vs tons of cash

Fair enough.
Also, what the hell happened on Sep '14?

>Fair enough.

chart shows nothing changed between 2008 and now

OK...