Was it worth it America?

Was it worth it America?

fucking no

No. Should never have let niggers here

it would have been if it werent for you fucking commie yanks

Don't make the black kids angry.....

No. Take them back.

That's Toby, the guy from Reading Rainbow.

black here

defffffffff worth for me

tyvm

my 130 outlier iq thanks you as well.

THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE, MUAH LOVE YOU!!!

No. We should've listened to Lincoln and sent them all back.

For the 2% that actually owned them I'm sure they thought it was.

no. fuck niggers.

no, now we have a serious nigger infestation

if the south had fucking just industrialized like the north we would be top tier white industry country with no nogs

You're welcome.

No. The people that brought them here were to fucking lazy to do the work themselves and now we have to deal with these worthless, violent apes.

>importing niggers
No. Slavery was a mistake. Early Americans should've stuck with white indentured servants: They could've integrated over time.

no. we should never have brought them over in the first place.
since we did, we should have kicked them all out when we freed them.
we effectively have the nation equivalent of herpes now. it will never go away, and it will bother us for the rest of time.

Fuck no. Shouldve sent them back on Marcus Garvey's ships or killed them en masse.

I'm benefiting from slavery over a century ago that I took no part in? No I'm suffering because I'm forced to be near violent criminal black people

Dr. Pavel, I'm Dindu

Do Americans know what the "Stolen Generation" is?

tldr The Australian government took Aboriginal children away from their unsafe environments and placed them in the care of the church and foster families to raise them.

It's still a hot issue here, despite the government issuing an apology relatively recently.

Despite this I think something similar needs to start happening in the United States. Assemble an enormous collection of foster environments comprised of white families, boarding schools and "Uncle Toms". Take children at a young age from families and environment deemed antisocial, unsafe or unfit and put them in these new environments to raise. Have the government pay these foster parents an attractive wage but ensure there is a stringent and thorough application process so that the system is not exploited by people simply looking to make easy money. No more than three children may be adopted by a family and it must be established that they have the necessary income and living situations to support any children they adopt. Larger families may need to go to the boarding schools by default. This would come at a cost to the tax payer initially and potentially quite substantial but I guarantee within three generations, when a large percentage of potential niggers have been bred out and replaced with functional, productive African American citizens the investment will be returned ten fold in increased productivity and reduction in welfare payments.

tldr Take children from niiggers, raise them right

kek

>US war for independence ends in 1783
>US passes the Slave Trade Act of 1794, that outlaws the participation of US citizens in the international slave trade and outlawed importation of slaves into the US by US citizens and foreign merchants for the purpose of using US ports for slave exportation. Also imposed a $2,000 fine, plus a fine of $200 per slave involved, and allowed for the US government to seize the ship and all its contents.
>US passes the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves of 1807 to go into effect in 1808, the earliest year the Constitution allowed Congress to make such a law. This law outright outlawed the importation of slaves into the US, even by foreign merchants. It also outlawed any US citizen investing in the trade or working on a foreign slave ship. in 1819, an amendment was added to the law that considered any violation of the law an act of piracy, which would put a violator at risk of execution.

In short, fuck off, the United States had little to do with the trade's propagation and did everything in its power to restrict it, with the intent to gradually abolish slavery. States were also allowed to outlaw slavery from the beginning if they wished to, and pass local ordinances to prevent mistreatment, (which did exist, especially after the ban on importation).

why did kunta not just accept his name was tobi

No they ruin all civilizations everywhere they go.

Fuck no. We paid dearly in the end. We should have shipped them back after the Emancipation Proclamation.

slave labor?
always

It would have worked out fine if fucking Lincoln hadn't been killed. He was trying to ship them all back.

Why don't you ask the africans who started the slave trade to begin with?

A disgusting proposition.

Never mind us being force to integrate as it is, but you're a damn fool to believe nurture over nature.

Hell yeah it was.

Your race is a joke collectively. You have no heart.

you're disgusting if you believe nature over nurture.

Nope, should have made the potato niggers pick the cotton instead.

Slavery is good for the economy.

Stand up & do something about it or SHUT THE FUCK UP & ASSIMILATE.

aw widdle commies feelings hurt?

People ain't equal, particularly niggers.

>if i take the mask off, will he rap?

We should have picked our own cotton.

Explain why blacks have let everything go to shit in africa. Whites came, nurtured them, gave them technology, left. Africa should be doing better now than it ever has been but for some reason shit has got worse there since whites left.

What a coincidence.

Nigga got dat gyno

>my 130 outlier iq
Remember, that's still 10 points lower than the Sup Forums average.

>130 iq
Mullato detected

No.

The stolen generation was a terrible idea.
It wasn't just about raising them. It was about BLEACHING them too.

White nationalists need to point out the hypocrisy of how the attempted erasing of indigenous Australian and American culture is genocide, yet it's deemed desirable if whites are on the receiving end of miscegenation.

So Trump would have been a slave owner?

It was fine even after they were freed. Segregation did pretty well until the faggot cucks decided to get rid of it.

This

If you consider the facts, was it actually helpful to bring uneducated slaves to an powerhouse of industry, eventually giving them freedom?

Too bad it leads to those like Barak Obama and Colin Kapernick (whatever his real race is).

It was for (((some))) Americans.

Kek

You cock.

They compared the outcomes of stolen and not stolen generation. The outcomes were actually worse for the ones that were taken and attempted to be civilized kek. Primarily because the stolen generation ended up in more urban areas closer to alcohol and drugs kekx2

t ausbro here fucking Canadian women

Yes, the long-lauded Lopez line of Jews.

Maaahhhh nigga

We American nao. I thank baby Jesus everyday I was born in the United States. Plus having a >120 IQ and being Black makes our life living on easy mode

>they got lucky.

arabs enslaved for over a thousand years, not just ~250.

and arabs cut African balls off, and kill mixed babies from their sex-slaves. see any Dindus in Mid-East... thats why

If I had a time machine, I would've convinced Eli Whitney to hold off on patenting the Cotton Gin to ensure slavery died out quietly (it was actually on the decline prior to this).

Fuck america matey, we need another fucking stolen generation. NT is fucked

>I love it when people call it like it is.
Nice having you bros.

>Modern Day Slaveowner?

yeah, fucken un-criticizeable religion of peace..again

Fuck that, it'd be cheaper to just kill them all.

Ultimately slavery is a technological retardant. As they say, necessity is the mother of invention. When you have slaves, you don't need to do SHIT, you make the slaves do it. But if you deny them an education and freedom, basic requirements of keeping slaves, they won't have the wherewithal to innovate, they'll know only obedience. Meanwhile, nearby civilizations without slavery will have workers who need to find out how to cut the corners and save time and energy and do things faster and better and smarter because they can.

I mean, the ancient Greeks invented the steam engine but had no need for that shit because of slavery.. think about that. We could have had the industrial age around the beginning of the Roman Empire. But slavery prevented that little spark of technology and innovations from catching fire.

Ironically, slavery is, if you really think about it, a merciful solution to the problem of ancient armies and enemy prisoners of war.. rather than killing these people, you basically subjugate them. That's how slavery began, but it evolved from there.

British and the Dutch tricked us for shekels and possibly ruined the country by the structural changes to the relationship between federal powers and the states that were a result of the civil war

Bad Idea, but got some good NFL players

I think any intellectually honest American has to admit at this point that slavery was a mistake.

The repercussions of letting niggers into the New World have poisoned this whole continent.

yeah no

TLDR wasn't worth it man

Why the fuck did anyone think slavery was a good idea in the age of gunpowder and gears? Hundreds of years later, machines are still little bitches that can't into sentience

>Implying ordinary white Americans ever benefited from the mass importation of free labor

History is a joke

The mistake was not forcing them back once slavery was abolished.

How is this shit nigger thread still around?

>Sup Forums is full of nigger lovers

>Nigger lover

There is no pride to take in using this kind of language.

Nobody with any skill or ability in this society will take you seriously when you act like this. You just look like an insecure freak who's obsessed with blacks. That's why the jews encourage us to behave this way.

Sup Forums needs to grow up and take this movement seriously