Moon Girl

>try and sell a comic
>put this ugly creature on the cover
*vomits*
What was Marvel thinking??!!!!!!

It's one of the worst selling tiltes right now in Marvel.

That is one ugly dinosaur now that you mention it

It's not bad, but it's not really great either. It looks sorta offbeat and quirky, and I think that's the general tone of the book anyway.
Actually, the same could be said about the comic itself; it's not amazing, but compared to almost all the other crap marvel is putting out, it's practically Shakespeare.

#FreeDevilDinosaur

By the way is every young black girl a genius in Marvel?

Don't be mean to Devil Dinosaur, user.

They should go DCCW way instead, where every black person in as engineer or a cop, or a journalist.

>sir all our fucking retarded diversity initiatives are failing and are also total shit. What should we do?
>MORE GENIUS BLACK GIRLS!

They were thinking about Bendis' daughter.

By the way why do they not call her Moon Boy? Is it because she's a girl? That's sexist! Girls can be Moon Boys too!

Moon boy was a cave person, an ancestor of wolverines.
This little girl isn't a cave person, she's a genius.
I don't know what point I was trying to make.

>Sup Forums gets triggered every time something is race swapped
Just admit you all hate black people.

that it's a disrespectful reboot that nobody wanted, and is a lesson in futility in pandering to SJWs?

YOU CAN'T MAKE BLACK GIRLS BUY COMICS

THEY DON'T READ FOR PLEASURE, AND EVEN IF THEY DID, IT WOULD BE A MINORITY GROUP WITHIN A MINORITY GROUP

>Not making every single black girl a super-genius at a young age
What are you? Some kind of racist?

Fuck you. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is legit.

yeah all two of them

Why did they draw her eyes? Why not just have the reflection of devil dinosaur in her glasses? The eyes ruin everything!

Don't pull another chelsea Cain you idiots

But user, I have a black friend.

>*vomits*

*cringe*

>*cringe*

*vomits*

*unsheaths katana*
*teleports behind u*

>vomits

Thanks for making me read the comic, shithead

>Race swapped
>A monkey boy was replaced by a black girl

Does it count as race swapping it the character was originally a monkey?

The rules on this seem to change every week.

getta load of this fag

He's not wrong. It has it's problems but it just sits at average.

*holds shift*
*presses 8*

>nerds are ugly

Back to red dit, SJW scum.

Three, Lila Rhodes was around several years before Rere.

>calling Devil an ugly creature
DELETE THIS, DEVIL IS A QT

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

Not all nerds, just ugly goblins like Moon Girl that Marvel keeps trying to push.

>thick glasses are ugly

Fuck off with your nerd shaming, SJW

G O B L I N S

>Lel lel redpill, lel lel SJWs, lel lel negros and shit

Have you read it? It doesn't even have anything offensive in it. It's just a bit boring.

Feel free to state your case for it if you want, user.

I skimmed the first volume, the only thing that I didn't like was that they could only get the story running by killing off Moon Boy

I don't need to "admit" anything, i hate inferior breeds. But i can enjoy characters from said breeds

>super genius
>still in elementary
That's the worst part.

>>try and sell a comic
>>put this ugly creature on the cover
>*vomits*
>What was Marvel thinking??!!!!!!

Bad news, Sparky,
you are not the target audience.

I know, sucks, don't it?

I would put my dick in her mouth so they did a good thing.

nothing personnel kid

There is nothing and nobody that someone on Sup Forums wouldn't fuck if given the chance, it seems.

The cover isn't great and Moon Girl is annoying as hell as a character. Wanted to see some Dinosaur and instead get the "smartest" idiotic runt ever.

I'd rather see the girl from the Wonder Woman anniversary special team up with the gorilla from the same book than another issue of this series.

>100% of little black girls are super-geniuses in the Marvel universe
SJW's have gone too far!

No, I certainly didn't intend to whine about how sad it is that it isn't the boy version of a comic that no one read.

If 100% of all black girls are super-geniuses in the Marvel Universe, why haven't they cured sickle cell anemia?

I read it and thought it was fine. Worth keeping up on, though I liked the arc before the lego competition a lot more. Then I bought themail trade for my little cousin (a black girl if it matters) and got reports she loved it. That justifies its existence to me.

Valeria Richards was the third smartest person on Earth and she was only 4.

Don't need to, Skeet! I'm too busy doing "fun" science.

I like Moon Girl.
I buy it every month.
inb4 >buying comics.

>Implying they won't Back to the Future this shit and Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur won't return in time to save Moonboy

What's your objection to the cover? I don't get it.

>third
Didn't she routinely outsmart Reed and Doom, including designing the ship capable of surviving the end of the multiverse. Even Ultimate Reed and Maximus had to rip off her design.

There's a black person on it.

That's mostly because Reed and Doom had their attentions elsewhere. That's the point of the whole "you can't win, so figure out how to not lose" line. Their egos got in the way.

Adult Valeria is smarter than either of them though, yeah.

Why? Like people say this stuff but they never explain why they like it. All we hear is hate. Maybe actually give some insight?

Good

I try to give reasoning every story time, but nobody cares.
I'm having a lot of fun with this. It feels like something that belongs on cartoon network in comic form. It's a nice break from the convoluted big titles.

Sounds a lot like that Bizarro comic. It was great. Did you read that?