Sad!

Hey Jon.

Hi

Hi, Don!

Hey.

>being completely in totally insane
>2016

ishygity

I've honestly never seen someone link their videos to one of Google+'s "x shared this video" pages.

I was confused for a second and thought it was on the mobile site or something.

Hey is for horses

William?

and*

???

Hi

You Da Man, Dawg!

she is a vampire

Leftist shill hoping to bait retards into agreeing with this (even ironically) so they can be all HURR DURR DA RIGHT IZ JUS KONSPEERAHSEE FEERISTS!

Thanks for Correcting The Record (c)

Is this how pathetic the trumptards have gotten? HILLARY IS WINNING IN THE POLLS PEOPLE!!! Our queen never dies.

u guys are too gullible

youtube.com/watch?v=ILDlny4REtA&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

Obligatory.

And really, what purpose would this "Green Screen" serve? I'll buy the idea that Hillary's rallies have very low attendance and they use camera tricks to make the crowd seem bigger while Trump's crowds are made to look smaller. That makes sense.

But let's just say for a moment that Hillary literally could not leave her bed due to medical reasons, and this was like pre-recorded or something. Why not just pre-record Hillary speaking with a crowd of staffers waving around phones and shit?

A green screen is completely unnecessary to fake a speech. Just look at any presidential speech given inside the White House, it's done in a tiny little room that's mostly filled with reporters or secret service. Why not just do that?

It'd be really hilarious if this was the case, but I just cannot fathom why anyone would do this using this method. I understand the argument in the video, but that's means not motive. Why the fuck would you use a green screen? Is Hillary Clinton radioactive? Is she dead? Is there an old man from Kansas behind the curtain? What?

it would seem this is confirmed with ctr here.

and you can clearly see the black secret service guy walk between the phone and hillary but there is no change in the picture

>youtube.com/shared?ci=3kFNjFk92-0
but her opponents do

Do you have an explanation for us? Do you know something we don't? "Don't ask question so they won't call you a conspiracy theorist" is actually a liberal shill silencing tactic...

No that's hay

Operation bi/pol/ar is over retard

There was a guy from Sup Forums at this very rally. He live streamed it on Periscope

You have great taste in flannel, Jon.

Hey Jon, I noticed you like American Conquest.

I've been trying to get that to work for Windows 7. Any tips?

Wasn't this the one where people were telling him in the thread to move his sign a bit to the left because the "live" watermark got in the way?

Different speech. We've been over this already

Okay, dad.

post your face when Jon Hickam suicides himself in dubious circumstances

If CTR kills Jon, I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

holy fuck this is weird.

This thread is being slid

>screenshot of a youtube video of a youtube video
What the fuck are you doing OP?

I play on 95

This

These fake stories just make conservashits look fucking stupid

The rally was not fake, the guy who shouted pepe has proven it

more like, amiright?

not convinced about images on cell phone...
black line? ok
not a green screen? ok
but images on several screens off target but showing empty stage? that's still spooky...

Nobody asked you kike

B-but that was the speech where user yelled Pepe, was that staged too?

The haand kook s edjted in.

different rally jew

Actually no, it was this rally

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

She could also be at the rallies but she needs to pay people to hold up their phones. Idk

this is ctr bait

And let's just say for a moment the theory is real. That Hillary is using a green screen to fake rallies for whatever reason, but this is all the evidence of it we'll ever get.

What exactly do we do with this little "theory"? Try to explain it to the average person, using all the arguments of "well the phones don't show her" and whatnot, and they'll just consider you crazy EVEN IF IT'S TRUE.

However, the photos of how the media always packs Clinton rallies into tight crowds and then photographs the resulting mosh pit? We have plenty of evidence for that, and it's self-evident. We can show media manipulation and explain it easily.

Even if a crazy theory turns out to be true, we should be careful about what we choose to propagate and use as arguments to others. Yes, we do want to be as close to the truth as possible and expose as much corruption as possible, but the average person needs to take NUMEROUS steps to even begin to take the redpill.

This whole "green screen" thing? At best we can say she was too sick to travel or this speech was pre-recorded. That's it. One speech was pre-recorded. We'd need evidence for past speeches being green screened and future speeches being green screened, which is nothing but a worthless distraction when we already have evidence of provable fakery at Clinton rallies without starting our argument with "CLINTON ACTUALLY NEVER SHOWED UP!"

Again, I hope this is true, because that'd be amazingly hilarious and the Wizard of Oz parody images just make themselves at that point, but is doing /x/-tier shit like counting pixels and trying to find reptilian pupils in photos of Hillary Clinton really a good use of our time when we should be talking about immediately provable media bias and how Trump's visit to Mexico shows that the Mexican government is just as concerned about the porous border - which brings guns and drug violence to mexico - as Trump is about illegal immigrants?

Pick your battles, Sup Forums. Don't fight windmills.

You're pretty smart for a Sup Forumsack
Who are you?

Well put, I approve this post

A better question is, who cares?

Nah. We all know the vast majority of Sup Forums cannot into critical thinking. Sup Forums likes being spoon-fed information and just regurgitates it to others. You're not from here, are you?

Jeb will fix it.

This I remember watching the based pepe shouter's video from his perspective. This fake green screen stuff appears to be either people overdosing on redpills or disinformation put out intentionally, perhaps for discrediting purposes. We'll see if the latter is the case if we start to see the opposition report on how 'people who oppose hilldog are so crazy they think her rallies are greenscreens'.

I'll agree it's bull shit but why is the flag and upper audience not in the phone shots? Must be a logical explanation.

It is more plausible that the phones or phone screens at least are shopped, before saying she faked an entire rally, and everything that implies

Okay Theory: She is going to the events, but the iphones have been doctored in to make the crowds look more crowded and more engaged. I looked at the video and the arms don't appear connected directly to the people in the crowd.

Exactly. Its to bulk up the crowd and make them look engaged Shes using mental tricks to manipulate us at our most basic level.

Plausible, and it makes sense. It gives the crowd the impression of being not only younger, but also feeling a moment is "historic" in a sense - worth capturing on film.

However, I really think this is all a bit pointless if this is the only video with the "iphone screens not matching their surroundings" phenomena.

Maybe it's something to look out for in future, but we'd probably need to identify several different rallies where this phenomena is happening for it to be worth trying to spread this information around and talking about it on Sup Forums like it's beyond doubt.

I like your theory, though. It makes a lot of sense.

>hillary pulls a tupac in the debates

Worthy of trips indeed, Kek be praised

Bless you user

Also maybe its just me but the hands move around like some kind of CGI special effects. It could just be nothing but if you have ever noticed CGI and didn't know why, thats is what it looked like to me. If the arms are fake you are going to notice it because 1) the image on the camera is from another location and 2) the motion of the arms is unnatural. Try to find an elbow attached to those arms. They would never take the effort to model an entire arm.

It's all ogre now.

>"Hillary Clin'in"

There's a "t" in her last name, Homestar.

What are you on about