Smoking

Why do the kikes not want me to smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

dokha.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/771212757517557760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The jews want you to smoke.

Quit smoking. It's a waste of money and time and actually pretty easy to quit.

I don't have a source (Google it). But, I remember reading that stimulation by nicotine significantly reduces your susceptibility to propaganda (e.g. political, adverts).

Makes sense. Once you have a cigarette, you don't give a shit about different things. Downside is that your an addict.

Smoking stops the chemicals on the water. And it makes you cool and manly. You do want to be cool and manly? Then waste a ton of money on the stupidest crop ever.

That's because the stimulation of the acetycholine receptors via nicotine reduces emotional response to negative propaganda variants which are designed to induce stress of one form or another and subconsciously couple that stress with the image, sound, or likeness of a political candidate, brand, company, etc.

I wish I even wanted to stop.

Then why do the powers that be do everything they can to legislate it away from me?

because it's terrible for you and addictive.

How long have you smoked for? I smoked for 7 years and quit two years ago.

27 and I've been smoking since 13.

Fucking why? Are just seriously retarded?

Have yet to even develop a cough. No wrinkles.

DNA > habits

I am 29 and been smoking since 14 are you retarded? It feels good.

What feels good about breathing smoke? It sounds like something that would feel pretty bad.

You guys must be DYEL if you don't feel the negative health effects you are giving yourself.

It's not normal to get winded as often as you do and to have that lightheaded throbbing feeling when you exert yourself.

Your veins are hardening and shrinking and your lungs are suffering permanent damage. Why kills yourself slowly? There's no inherent pleasure in ciggerettes the pleasure you feel is only the relief from withdrawal. I feel this way all the time now because I have no nicotine addiction.

dokha.com/

Best way to quit cigarettes.

This

>we want you to make healthier and smarter choices instead of being an edge-lord so that you can live a long and productive life

Evil fucking Jews, amirite?

I probably bench and deadlift more than you.

Individuals who smoke have higher testosterone level than nonsmokers. Some part of tobacco prevents testosterone from being converted to estrogen, this is of course problematic to the jews efforts to feminize men through xenoestrogens in plastic and birth control in the water supply. The increased risk of cancer only applies if you lack the genes for DNA repair (which Is why everyone knows a person who smoked like a chimney and had perfect health until they killed themselves at 85) which if you do, you should probably be killed off anyways for the benefit of society desu.

Because sometimes the Government is right. What are you smoking, tinfoil hats?

It's an acquired taste, like slowly starting to enjoy a good whisk(e)y. I just never feel satisfied from smoking and I can feel my body being hurt.

i've always wondered this as well. i suppose it's because they want their goyim to be strong to serve them. like cattle.

>The excuses a smoker get to justify their poor life choices

Smoking literally kills your sex drive because it lowers your oxygen intake.

Reverse psychology. Telling you not to do it will make you want to do it even more.

I've been smoking 3 cigarettes a day for 6 years. Still can't quit.

>Downside is that your an addict.
>addictive
>I feel this way all the time now because I have no nicotine addiction.

I never understood this "addiction" bullshit.

I've been smoking since I was 19, about 20 years. Twice I quit (for 6 months once, for two years another time). Three times if you count boot camp, but I started again as soon as I got out, so I don't.

I've never had severe withdrawals, never wanted to kill anyone for a puff, never had mood swings or any of that other shit.

I have no clue why some faggots need gum or patches or other shit to help them quit. This "addiction" shit, if it's actually real, doesn't affect me, and I can't understand how it affects others.

Set up a date. Be it in a month or in a year. Decide it's that day you will quit. Prepare yourself in any way. Avoid the routines you established for smkoing in the first months.

But most important of all, you need motivation to quit. Be it health, getting /fit/, a girlfriend... Without motivation you might as well not trouble yourself

Because when you quit you get cancer

>I never understood this "addiction" bullshit.
>I've been smoking since I was 19, about 20 years.

Jesus Christ man. Listen to what you are saying.

>I've never had severe withdrawals, never wanted to kill anyone for a puff, never had mood swings or any of that other shit.

This are special cases. It was fucked up when i initially quited, i think i even got a mild depression.

>This "addiction" shit, if it's actually real, doesn't affect me,
Your a super hero, amirite?

I did. I did that 8 times. Longest I quit was 4 months.

Couldn't do it, too much stress. I have to find the right time and be in the right place mentally to do it once and for all.

I don't understand how anyone could smoke more than like 8 or 10 a day though, it's insane.

you are addicted right now bro...what the fuck are you talking about? get a patch and some gum holy fuck. It's not about terrible withdrawals, it's that you keep coming back for another pack. Look at you mate...

>Jesus Christ man. Listen to what you are saying.

You enormous faggot, I've played video games for longer than that, am I "addicted" to them?

>Your a super hero, amirite?
No, just have no clue what faggots like you are talking about with "addiction."

>Couldn't do it, too much stress.
I quited when i was in school vacation. It made it easier. Good luck for your next try.

>I don't understand how anyone could smoke more than like 8 or 10 a day though, it's insane.

I smoked that, somedays even more. It reaches one point when we just smoke out of boredom. We got together in a friend house, nice environment, spent the whole afternoon there, and we smoked.

>you are addicted right now bro.

Why?

I'm addicted because I smoke?

Am I addicted to Sup Forums?

Video games?

so you can live longer and pay more taxes

Nicotine is a vitamin

only if you vape it

>keeping the surplus population alive is good
sure bud

Black lung is a lie only for coal miners. The more a country smokes the less lung cancer it has

>You enormous faggot,
Not needed. i'm not here to insult

>I've played video games for longer than that, am I "addicted" to them?

One could make the case, yes. The thing is, you are smoking for 20 years and you claim not to be addicted. That is naiveness

> just have no clue what faggots like you are talking about with "addiction."
Why did you started to smoke again after quitting?

Nah. The fertiliser is what's bad. Tobacco is pretty much a miracle vegetable for adults. Powerful stimulant. No obese smokers eh. Everything is bad for you

I was a cigarette smoker for approximately 25 years. I quit nearly one year ago now. I can tell you, from personal experience, releasing yourself of that burden is liberating. Tobacco is poison. Especially the adulterated tobacco used in most cigarettes. It is designed to be as addictive as possible. Habitual smoking is stupid.

So that you will live longer and spend more goy bux. Cigarette companies are white owned.

Ah. Bus fumes and toner cartridges. Fluorescent lighting granite countertops microwaves cell phones and burnt meat

I think you are confusing tobacco with weed

>Not needed. i'm not here to insult
THat's a greeting, super-nigger.

>>I've played video games for longer than that, am I "addicted" to them?
>One could make the case, yes.
One would be retarded.

>The thing is, you are smoking for 20 years and you claim not to be addicted. That is naiveness
No, it's not. I've quit twice. Did you read my post?

>Why did you started to smoke again after quitting?
Because I could afford it again.

>Then why do the powers that be do everything they can to legislate it away from me?
They don't, they just increase taxes on it so you will pay more. Since it's addicting you'll still pay for it.

Used to smoke for about 5 years. Stopped when I noticed white hairs appearing on my head at the ripe age of 23.

No. Smoking is not the boogeyman they make it seem. If a John Doe dies the government computers say he died of smoking even if he was a 400 lb diabetic and the pictures are CGI

>Then why do the powers that be do everything they can to legislate it away from me?
Are you retarded? This is the history of tobacco
>Jewish tobacco companies push a harmful plant for decades
>people find out it's harmful, Jews try to cover it up, government ends up slapping Jews on the wrist
>Jews switch to global tobacco sales

People have been smoking for a looooooong time

>Because I could afford it again.
So you quited becasue you didn't have money for tobbaco? Jesus Christ man.

You are completely addicted and you think you are special

I laugh at you now.

All smokers i know know they are addicted

yeah I bet cancer is just a boogeyman too

You are saying that smoking has become a hobby?

Yeah, I know it's been around for centuries. Big Tobacco hasn't

>If a John Doe dies the government computers say he died of smoking even if he was a 400 lb diabetic

But earlier you said
>No obese smokers eh.

So what is your official story?

You got it the other way around.

>decades of double-blind peer reviewed independent top quality scientific research as well as an indisputable causitive mechanism
>muh gov't computers
no lol
i know ure just trollin tho, so have fun :^)

because the Jews are not running your life and we are not living in 1930's Germany.

>So you quited becasue you didn't have money for tobbaco? Jesus Christ man.
Yes, I quit because I was jobless and was already a strain on my brother, so didn't want to put more strain on him.

Why is this a bad thing?

>You are completely addicted and you think you are special
On what basis do you make this claim? What behavior have I exhibited that shows addiction?

>I laugh at you now.
>All smokers i know know they are addicted
Okay, so you only know retards.

>jews don't want you to smoke
>jews promote smoking in fashion, art, movies, advertising for decades on end
made my brain kertwunkle desu

>You are saying that smoking has become a hobby?
It more or less always has been, for me, yes.

>I've quit twice
That's not quitting
>I could afford it again
That's just being poor and feeding your addiction again when you have money to. Like an addict.

rare

So let me get this straight.

If you do something, you are an addict.

If you don't quit something forever, you are an addict.

Yeah, no.

>Why kill yourself slowly?

every little bit helps, faggot.

I often wonder how "they" could have controlled the planet so easily throughout the ages.

Then threads like this come along where as I type in this very moment, there exist people, unironically, who believe smoking is actually healthy for you, if not completely harmless and are posting this statement right now.

>What behavior have I exhibited that shows addiction?
You smoked for 20 years and only quitted because you didn't have money for it.

That is serious addiction in any person books

>Okay, so you only know retards.

No, i don't know deluded smokers. We all knew it was a shitty thing we were doing. We weren't as deluded as yourself that jumps here all high and mighty saying he is not addicted and thn you say in the same post that you smoked for 20 years lol

I'm a non smoker but damn I miss it. Cigarettes were the only thing I truly enjoyed. Now I don't even know why wake up, I know there will be nothing enjoyable in my day.

I know most people live full and fulfiling lives, but some of us live lives not worth living really. Have you considered that?

Here, for you

Take note on the forst sentence

>You smoked for 20 years and only quitted because you didn't have money for it.
>That is serious addiction in any person books

You are delusional. Do you also think that anyone who drinks is addicted to alcohol?

>No, i don't know deluded smokers. We all knew it was a shitty thing we were doing. We weren't as deluded as yourself that jumps here all high and mighty saying he is not addicted and thn you say in the same post that you smoked for 20 years lol
I'm so "high and mighty" because I say it was easy for me to quit when I had to?

Jesus, you get triggered easily.

But they do user, they do

>Take note on the forst sentence
So "sex" and anything that feels good but has consequences is now an addiction, according to you.

Bravo.

>easy to quit
Yeah. You don't smoke. And if you did, you didn't smoke long enough to get addicted. Good on you though. I've been smoking for 10 years now. I want off this ride.

I quit twice, once after 7 years for about six months, and once after about 15 years for two whole years.

Never had an issue.

Have you TRIED to quit? YOu know, not bought cigs?

>that anyone who drinks is addicted to alcohol?
If he drinked several glasses every day for the past 20 years yes

>I'm so "high and mighty" because I say it was easy for me to quit when I had to?

No, becasue you said you don't suffer from addiction dispite being a smoker for 20 years

What is the part of adverse consequences you don't understand?

>inb4 babies and std are adverse consequences

Luckily for us we have condoms

>If he drinked several glasses every day for the past 20 years yes
SO where's the cutoff?

A beer a day?

If a person has a beer a day for 20 years, is he an alcoholic? Is he addicted?

>No, becasue you said you don't suffer from addiction dispite being a smoker for 20 years
THat's not being "high and mighty."

If you actually READ my first post that you responded to, I was saying that I don't understand these people who have "addiction," because I don't have it.

How is that "high and mighty," you faggot?

Before vaping took off and got all popular, I tried smoking "e-cigs". Didn't taste the same. Today I actually tried eating sunflower seeds instead of smoking. I made it about 4 hours then switched back to my smokes (I'm a ups driver). So in an 11 hour work day I smoked about 10 cigarettes. Better than I usually do.

What part of "anything that feels good but has consequences" did you not read?

Reminder

>SO where's the cutoff?
read the article

> I don't understand these people who have "addiction," because I don't have it.
This is precisly what i am talking about. You claim you are not addicted, yet you smked for more then 20 years.

That's the only problem I had hen I quit those times, was I was always wanting to do something with my mouth.

Ended up eating a lot more for a while right after I quit, but that's abut it.

HAHAHHA, this guy is mocking us.

Nice trolled

I smoked for 2 years. Quit in one day over 10 years ago.

>read the article
Nigger, I asked you a question.

>You claim you are not addicted, yet you smked for more then 20 years.
Yeah, that's "high and mighty" how?

I'm not implying I'm better than you.

>Nice trolled
What?

>I'm not implying I'm better than you.
Yes you are. You are mocking the quiters by saying that there is no such thing as addiction

The oxigen is not reaching your brains

>Yes you are. You are mocking the quiters by saying that there is no such thing as addiction

So let me get this straight.

Me saying that I've never had a problem, me saying that I can't understand those who have BECAUSE I've never had a problem, is "mocking" them and saying there's no such thing as addiction.

Portugal, you are fucking retarded, and need to learn English.

>Implying you didn't just make that shit up.

You are saying that you are not addicted to tobbaco, dispite showing common cigarette withdrawal symptoms (putting stuff in your mouth, eating more...)

This are the withdrawl symptomns that affect pretty much every smoker. You probably think that every quitter enters in hulk mode.

You are a joke

>Me saying that I've never had a problem
You are like those teenager girls that say stuff like "I'm not like all the other girls"

Special snowflake.

They don't. There's too many studies done proving the negative effects that they couldn't possibly try and tell the population that it's somehow good and encourage it's use.

Instead, they regulate all industries out of business (small tobacco, e-cigarettes) that aren't connected with either the pharmaceutical industry or the big tobacco companies. They then constantly (and slowly) continue to raise taxes on manufactured cigarettes.

As long as the government gets their money, they'll do whatever, and tell you whatever. Hell, the natives in NY protested by shutting down the interstate when the state government tried taxing their tobacco awhile back.

>You are saying that you are not addicted to tobbaco, dispite showing common cigarette withdrawal symptoms (putting stuff in your mouth, eating more...)
I think you have no fucking clue what "withdrawal symptoms" are.

Christ, if changing your habits after you quit something you regularly do means you were addicted to the thing you used to do, then every fucking thing we do is "addiction"-driven.

>Special snowflake.
Look you enormous nigger faggot. Not everyone IS alike, and not everyone HAS an addictive personality.

Apparently this is all new to you, but get this--not everyone reacts the same way to the same thing.

>I don't have an addictive personality
Is not
>I'm a special snowflake, pay attention to me!

Quit being a tryhard.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/771212757517557760
ez get addicted to something else, videogames very easy to quit later

Smoking is kind of associated with the good old days where you work 8 hours a day and get a house, car, and a woman who isn't a whore.

It also just gives the lemmings another group to hate as a smokescreen issue.

Yeah, whatver bro. It's your own health and your own life you are fucking up. i don't even know why i am replying to you.

Have fun with your cancer

Smoking decreases the effects of estrogen, it treats most forms of mild mental disorders, it makes you less susceptible to propaganda, and helps increase memory function.

It isn't healthy at all, but holy shit does it make you much harder to program and manipulate.

>Yeah, whatver bro. It's your own health and your own life you are fucking up.
Yes, this is true.

>i don't even know why i am replying to you.
Because "I'm not addicted" triggered the nigger.

>Have fun with your cancer
I'm a Sup Forums regular, I'm used to cancer.