Why do only white and upper class Asian people tip waiters?

why do only white and upper class Asian people tip waiters?

I work in a restaurant and all my co workers agree.

wtf

Whenever you ask yourself "Why did the subhuman do this?", or need to figure out what one would do in a situation, think of this: they act and think like children.

That should answer most of your questions. They're like children, in adult bodies.

Black people are poor and don't care, so they don't tip.
Hispanics are poor but do care, so they tip the bare minimum.
Whites have money and care, so they tip well.
Really simple stuff op

so you won't spit in our food

tipping wait staff is degenerate

>why do only people with high amounts of disposable income give away free money to the waiter

Most ppl who don't tip, do so because they can't afford to.

Blacks litterally and the cheapest people you will ever meet. If they can save a dime on the backs of someones full day of wages they would.

Michael Jordan is worth a billion dollars and he is a notorious non-tipper.

read
do you tip bus drivers? garbage collectors? cashiers?

>garbage collectors
Most people actually do this at Christmas

because all others like spit in their food.
See its not like they forget to tip or dont want to but the flavor of your average spit just tastes sooo good to them :)

He's also a nigger

So is every adult imo. Only difference is the whites are better taught and do not mind giving money to strangers. It's just a habit, and a good one at that.

A better question is, why do you feel entitled that any race whatsoever should tip you for doing a job you are already being paid to do?

I tip my barber since that's an actual skill.

I work in a restaurant where a disproportionate amount of the clientele is black.

White people tend to tip better, but black people certainly tip.

If you aren't getting tipped by darkies, it is because you fail to hide your powerlevel and offer them good service.

Niggers have no shame and will do whatever they can get away with.

You and I would be embarrassed and feel bad about not tipping. Niggers don't give a fuck and see it as getting over

It's pretty simple

its tradition,you liberal hippie.

Uh uh, I don’t tip. No, I don’t believe in it.

Whites do it out of fear and upper class Asians because they can to seem flashy; we have no tip culture here but since my mother can now afford to tip she does, often to the confusion of staff.

Generally if you don't work in some small time shithole most will tip anyway because the whole point of them dining there to begin with is to show off.

My mom is a half Mexican racist who can't stand Mexicans. It's because she was a waitress for 17 years and beaners don't tip.

I'm white and I don't tip waitstaff because it's retarded. They get paid the difference anyway, do people actually believe the "They legally only get paid $2 an hour and depend on tips to survive" meme? Most of these people are probably making more money than me, or at least have a family support network to fall back on. Big deal, you brought a plate 15 feet to my table and didn't fucking stab a fork in my face. You don't deserve three extra dollars for that.

We're all going to die eventually anyways, why would I piss away money for no reason when I don't even get anything out of it?

Jew guilt

>get paid $2 an hour
She don't make enough money, she can quit

I am from Quebec and most of us are whites. We are known throughout Canada as terrible tippers.

We still have heavy catholic values, thus we rarely talk about money (greed is a deadly sin). To us, someone who tips heavily wants to show off their wealth, we avoid such behavior. Hence why even rich people here dress modestly, unless you go to urban areas where it's half shitskin anyway.

Tipping is for fags.

sounds like a cunt

>she was a waitress for 17 years and blames people who aren't her employer for her lack of pay
Chica's right to be racist and she's exhibit A

Tipping should be illegal.
Merit

Old habits die hard

I love flirting with the pretty young waitresses, having them think I'm going to tip big because a pretty female pretended to be nice to me, only to leave without giving her a penny. If I was going to tip anyone it would be the bus boy or hector the line cook.

Those are my feelings on it. There are better paying jobs, if they don't like it they can work at McDonald's full time.

Not in burger land (or at least most places in burger land)

That is a complete lie.

I worked in a restaurant for years, as did a number of my friends. Everyone I know who worked in the business would agree with this ranking of tippers (from highest, to lowest.)

1: Celebrities
2: Old men out with hot young women
3: Europeans who don't know how much they are meant to tip, and are affraid of being rude
4: Blacks
5: Jews if you're funny
6: Blue-state-style intellectual-elite Upper-Class Whites+Asians
7: Lower Class Whites
8: Indians
9: Republican-style industrialis/entrepenuer Upper-Class whites.
10: Jews if you're not Funny
11: Greeks

Do slavs tip?

I forgot about slavs. If they're out to get drunk, they tip like a motherfucker. If they're just out and doing normal slav-tier drinking, they practically don't tip.

You're not meant to tip at KFC or Taco Bell.

If you're too poor to tip, you're too poor to eat in a sit down restaurant. Eat at home or eat in a fast food place if you can't manage to give a tip.

My experience with rich whites is that they tip like shit. They don't value your service, they make the most demands, and tip the least. A lot of them have never had to struggle to make ends meet. They think you need a "real job" in order to justify their stinginess. Middle class and even lower class whites will tip way better because they empathize and value work.

>Pay me when my employer should be doing it
>Especially since you've already paid for our goods and services
I make almost six figures and never tip

This is mostly true. Chicano here. Always tip 20 pct. Not sure what whites tip bit I do notice that blacks milk one drink for an hour, pretend they are tipsy, get loud, demand all sorts of crazy service, then leave without tipping. All. The. Fucking.. time.
t. Alcoholic

When i do eat out the tip is added to the bill automatically. Probably why i only eat out 6-8 times a year.

You're mom is a puta

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEE

I waited tables for a year at red robin. What a social grab bag.

>Good Tippers
Leader of a group meal
Cops
Older guys with younger chicks
Middle aged groups of women (without children around)
The embarrassed single moms with kids

>Meh Tippers
Most people
Average Families
Jews

>Shit Tippers
High schoolers
Obese people
Super rednecks
Average nigs
Bimbos
Foreigners

>Suicide Tier
Nigs (if they're drinking or in a big group)
Groups of girls under 25
Poor families with kids
Germans (we had a BMW plant nearby)

I tip cuz I'm likely to come back and i want them to remember me. Theyll giv better service. I also pretty much clean after myself as well as my gal. We stack our plates with the utensils n trash on the top. And also im not a nigger or a jew. Asian btw