It has taken years, but

It has taken years, but...

I think I'm finally ready to accept that Exiles will never, ever come back.

Remove X, add I and we're talking. Imagine all those Inhumans from alternate realities!

It hurts so much. Honestly one of the best team comps ever, such perfect characters and the setup of just fucking around in alternate relaities is awesome. What a good series, man.

Really was a premise too good to last. Especially since it avoided using any A-Listers.

Eiiles?

>years later, Pak will use alternate Nightcrawler as Nocturne stand-in
He had heart in the right place but tits are tits.
Sure, why not. I can't think of any word with similar meaning to "exiles" that has I, anyway.

Look at the bright side, Claremont already completely destroyed that series; if they ever brought them back, they'd have to retcon like 1/3rd of the series.

Id prefer it not come back at all rather then it come back now and have Blink not be sexy.

It went to shit during the run anyway. But the early part was top tier.

It would be cool to see an Avengers flavoured version of this book.

I'd want to see the Earth where Thanos won in Infinity.

You say that, but an Exiles style Inhuman team would be cool. They could run parallel to an Exiles team, like Weapon X did. It have a fun meta joke to it that fits Exiles style

I really want to see more of the most recent run with Forge, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Beast, Panther, and Blink.

Since Secret Wars happened fairly recently, Marvel could do an Exiles book featuring characters from Battleworld. Like Inferno Colossus or Captain America & Devil Dinosaur.

The FF could act as the new Timebrokers, though they'd have to come up with a plot that doesn't make Reed and Franklin look like total fuck ups

>what was Web Warriors

well besides being a mediocre book.

Im still sad V3 got unfairly canceled

Now that you mention it, the FF are having multi-versal adventures. Where is this book?

funny story because of the cancellation the beast in the series became gay. originally they were going to do something else but since the book got cancelled he came out as gay.

What do I miss?

jeff parker's series already fixed it.

>we will never have more pigtails Blink
Kill me now, senpaitachi.