Fat Hate Thread

How do we solve the obesity problem? Isn't fat-shaming really just tough love?

Calling them out in public, to their fucking face.

Do that and they get it on tape and goodbye to your career.

lol I am fat and I bet 4:1 odds I can destroy you in a fight. give me a reason.
even better. just pull a Sup Forums and get someone fired for silly reasons. florida doctor style.

>I'm fat and I don't want to improve

Background on the pic?

Every fat guy thinks he hits like tyson. shut up chubby tits

How many obese people over 50 do you know?

Please tell me the fat fuck whose blood this was is no longer with us sucking all my tax dollars down his throat?

I was an athlete. then I was in some elite army units. at this point I am old and it hurts to run. I still cycle and swim but it isn't enough.

so stop fucking projecting, faggot. I actually used to do fight club once a week for pt.

>Average #FatLivesMatters Faggot

To stay thin you just need to walk around during the day and not eat like a pig. How is that so hard?

Click the reverse image search.

Ba da da da da im lovin it

I can not even begin to count the number of fatties that thought they were stronger than me for the sole reason they are fat fucks.
Enjoy your delusions fatty.

Growing up fat is horrible. Bullying should be encouraged, as well as helping fatties quit the tasty jew.
Spending your formative years accepting a mediocre life will make you demoralized and useless to yourself and others.
If you let your child get fat, you should get a bullet in the back of the head.

....And then you'll go to jail? Idiot.

9/10 times someone has this many triglicerides in their blood its genetic. Theyre most likely thin and frail. Will most likely die of a heart attack before 40. Sad.

I'm seen rotting corpses and infected, bloody guts.

But this picture makes the hair on my arms stand up. What the fuck

>lol I am fat and I bet 4:1 odds I can destroy you in a fight. give me a reason.
Well yea, if you trip and fall on him you gigantic ham with hands.

Fat tax. I just bought a massive bag of chips for 1.60 . 50 cents tax, makes it 2.10, put it into universal health care. Done.

Most of the lefties say it's regressive the fucking scum even though they love taxing cigarettes and alcohol to the shit house. Because half of them are fat fucks.

Why do we never look towards the high fructose Jew? Yes, just about anything can be solved with some good ol' fashion willpower and discipline, but by only doing this, must we ignore the route of the problems at hand?

Obese people, of course they are victims of themselves, but what can you do about it? Most people are lazy, undisciplined, sheep. Calling them fat sacks of lard won't fix the problem at hand. Why can't we, as a collective effort, instead protest the use of artificial sweetners, and food that is not natural and has been made to be addictive?

Shit ton. "Obese" is a very low bar. A BMI of 30 will probably never affect your life span.

I'm totally ignorant about what is in the picture, is that the amount of fat that was in the blood?

They got it out by some kind of centrifuge force?

>A BMI of 30 will probably never affect your life span

citation needed

Being obese is degenerate. It shows that the person has no self restraint in food consumption or has some real medical problem (Diabetes, Thyroid problems, Hunger hormene disorders, etc). Thing is the real medical problems can be treated.

Losing weight might be hard, but it's never impossible, it's a matter of willpower.

that is the most disgusting picture i have ever seen

>fructose
>artificial sweetener
Are you retarded?

Fat hate is best hate.

Fat people are scary, being a fairly thin dude I know I can always out maneuver them, probably kick em in the nuts or get a few head shots in but they get you in a bear grip and smother you in fatty folds you are pretty much done for. They instantly trigger the flight response in me, also many are mildly retarded. Never get into a fight with a retarded person, they can be abnormally strong!

Sweep the leg, fatties have weak knees.

>ranch dressing for vampires

>4:1 odds I can destroy you in a fight
Why should I fight you when your endocrine system will destroy you more cruelly and thoroughly than I ever could?

i lost 30 pounds to fat shaming

>tfw you're fat
>tfw you stop drinking pop and start hiking with friends
Good god, the first few times were hell, but it feels good when you're done and can think to yourself,"Wow, I did that!"

Fellow fatties, just stop drinking pop and go hiking. You'll feel better than you have in a long time. I promise.

First we need to nuke murrica

>drinking pop

This is a big one for all my fat friends. If they just had water they would be much better off

>tfw drink pop all the time but don't eat constantly and have a physically demanding job
>chronically underweight

Being too thin is actually pretty bad for you too, I need ot find balance

The biggest problem for me was pop. I don't really eat a lot, I just drank fuck tons of pop. I started drinking water and used tea as a treat, and the weights going away. I'm always hungry though, but it's obviously because I'm not consuming the same amount of calories as I did when I drank pop. The shits so good, but it's evil. I got fucking horrible cluster headaches when I quit and I even scaled it back slowly.

Thank you for missing the point.

.303 though you fat ass says otherwise

What a liar. Also most people are type O and they never have high cholesterol

It's so much fucking harder than that. I just lost twenty pounds and am trying to lose more but so far it's been harder than quitting smoking or graduate school.

mandatory fat camps. stationary bicycles hooked up to the grid so we can turn their fat into electricity. if they refuse to bike, there are also treadmills with either big spikes at the end or a 500 ft cliff, i'm undecided about that right now.

What makes it so hard? Do you have insane food cravings?

We need to start doing this to liberals until they realize what a horrible thing it is to get people fired for petty shit.

To lose weight you actually have to be more disciplined than thin people, because any fuck up makes the fat avalanche back, and with each fuck up the weight comes back with even more of a vengeance. It's like drowning in quicksand. Or biking up a steep hill, and realizing the hill actually goes up forever.
tldr don't get fat, it's literally hell

despite all these degenerates, it's an agent more dense than red blood cells but not the rest of the plasma. Makes the two separate better under centrifuge.

What would you call "elite"? Don't give me dumb shit.

need to supply them with carb blockers and get them off the sugar and on an exercise program to help burn the fat.

but you see the issue is food companies work with big pharma, they create the problem by adding a lot of sugar to the foods which will increase addiction and create health problems. then pharma wants to sell the "cure" which isn't really a cure but a fix.

it's like what they did with the whole eating fat is bad lipid theory which has been proven wrong many times. so they got people thinking a high carb diet was a good thing which it wasn't it just increases the chances to get diabetes and have other problems.

The obesity problem basically was engineered so health companies could make a profit. The people just fell for it. Sugar needs to be reclassified as controlled substance and strictly regulate how much can be in one serving for each food product sold. But people have to be willing to push for this, however many will not they will just say "you are taking my freedoms" and shit. Not seeing the bigger picture.

AHAHAAHAHAHA. fucking weaklingggggg.
i control my hunger, not the other way around.

BUT MOMMY SAID I DESERVE TENDIES BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH GPB REEEEEEEEEEEEE

...Is...is that someone's blood sample? Are they literally pumping 30% bacon grease?

Today in things that never happend.
>Athlete
>fat
Choose one fatty and work on better lies nex time

>American ejewcayshun
SHART

Plasma isn't opaque, something fucked up is going on with that sample.

lol fucking asshole. Why can't you just be like, "Congratulations on losing some weight." As someone who was skinny, gained weight, changed my lifestyle, and lost it, you kind of learn a lot about human nature from being fat. None of it's good. I'm not saying people should accept being fat, either. People just need someone to hate, it doesn't really matter who it is.

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

>just stop drinking pop

I am on day 5 of no soda and I really want a dr pepper.

However I am holding strong.