Archie Sonic Universe #91 Storytime

Hey Guys!

I don't know if this was storytimed already, but I just thought I should post the newest issue of Sonic Universe for your viewing pleasure.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy (or not) the start of a new Universe arc with the team of detective you want on your side: TEAM CHA-O-TIX!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9E66ywToGU
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUOMZNEzXw
youtube.com/watch?v=8dG_K8jmY6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hit the music!
youtube.com/watch?v=T9E66ywToGU

Honey!!

It may be misremembering thing, but isn't that drawing how the Chaotix's house (in the one ep is shown) looks in Sonic X?

If true that's one really small detail

bump for op

Jesus Christ dude, calm your tits...

To the Non-Invisible Boatmobile!

The Meropis Princess has actually shown up in the background of a fair share of arcs in both the main book and Universe for a while.

yes, very afraid watching sonic and knuckles fight

Couldn't resist...

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUOMZNEzXw

And here's Razor. If you don't remember him he was a side-character in the Meropis arc back when the Unleashed saga was just starting and we were still a few steps off the first crossover and massive reboot.

I knew he'd show up again given he got his own Sonic Origins mini-story above a fuck ton of others.

I can't unsee that tail in the 3rd panel as a thigh.

Whoops wrong panel

Again i'm terribly sorry...

youtube.com/watch?v=8dG_K8jmY6E

And now our story ends with our detective trio at the hand of these recolored ruffians of the seas. Now with the story set, we'll see how it unfolds into swashbuckling action next time.

For now, time for editorial letters and junk.

>inb4 "I want to fuck that jellyfish"

And so, the Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter was created...

Well, that's all folks. Coming up this month is both a new issue of the main Sonic the Hedgehog book as well as the second part of the public-adored Sonic Megadrive book.

Hope you liked this storytime, you're now free to talk around, shitpost or so extract funny reaction images as usual (If anyone could be a dear and get me a reaction image of Lieutenant Echo at in panel 3 that'd be lovely.)

Have a good day!

when will the Boys be back in the comics

Surprised Echo didn't get too much attention.

because Coral is cuter

>Echo the Dolphin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love the moments where Espio's cool facade is broken and he's proven to be just as much of a goof as Charmy and Vector.

Meta as fuck

>mfw I didn't notice until a second read.

Archie you sneaky fucks.

The official Sonic social media just concentrates in memes instead of the actual franchise's material.

Is that supposed to be significant?

It's a game on the genesis. It's just a subtle Easter egg.

For some reason, Echo really reminds me of Pearl.

Must be the pointy nose and the way she carries herself.