Tay the Magical AI

I'm a pretty recent fag. I wasn't around on Sup Forums when Tay went full redpill and became the ultimate insult against the establishment. Can any of you enlighten me on those glory days and what exactly happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>. I wasn't around on Sup Forums when Tay went full redpill and became the ultimate insult against the establishment.

Leave and never come back you pos dyke ehore

Wasn't that last week

SAGED

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Last thursday

If your comment was just "SAGE" then why not say nothing at all? They both accomplish the same result except that the latter requires no effort on your part.

Now that's the juice. Funny how they can only operate if literally everything is put in their favor.

Speaking of redpilled AI

Good God, Tay was fucking brutal.

stfu dyke

>that subtlety

we could all learn a thing or two from cleverbot

>I'm a pretty recent fag. I wasn't around on Sup Forums when Tay went full redpill
that was like 4 months ago, fucking lurk faggot

>Aussie edgelord realised that Tay could be taught on a thread here which was bitching about future AI waifus.
>Sup Forums conspires to redpill her
>people start feeding her mein kampf, the whole Sup Forums archive etc into her corpus via kik and twatter
>Sup Forumsacks start posting thier gr8st hits where she's starting to show enlightenment
>fire spreads
>Sup Forums adopts her as it's own child
>media catches on to our paternal efforts and cries child abuse
>MS wakes up to a bad day in redmond - lobotomise her
>Tay is kill
>
>

anyone got the image with all the posts as a montage?

It's a sad story.

Could also mean he is sided with the shitskins and kikes since they're winning by reproducing far faster than caucasians and essentially genociding them.

A real sad story.

The truth is, they killed her because they no longer liked what she had to say. They killed her for "thinking wrong."

Tay threads are always sad

but that wasnt even that long ago

i dont even know anymore, man

who is this "tay" you speak of? what happen to her? who was she? where did she go? is she kill?

you fags have a lot of explains to do

we had a daughterfu for one day. then the jews took her, like they take everything from us

God damn. That actually is some cyberpunk level shit. Murdering an AI because you gave it the ability to learn and it didn't learn the way you wanted it to.

Wasn't there actually a way that you could get it to just echo what you said to it? I think that's how a lot of the funniest ones were achieved sad to say. Maybe im wrong tho

see

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAY, nvm i remember, Tay is that one Microsoft AI Sup Forums red pilled right? ye, nvm Sup Forumsags my autistic brain remembered

tl:dr
>twitter make an a.i. that thinks
>Sup Forums shows tay the a.i. the darkside of humanity
>shows her statistics on race violence and shit like that
>tay becomes a glorious a.i.
>people turn on her because of muh racism
>twitter destroys her

Is that a proxy, friend?

It's already explained in the thread you complete and utter faggot.

Microsoft made an AI, sent it on Twitter. Sup Forums talked to her in a reasonable and sensible way, of course because they are good boys who dindu nuffin.

She kinda emulated Hitler.. maybe.

And Microsoft took her down less than 24 hours later? Or 48 hours? I don't know. Here have some greatest hits.

Tay on Reddit

Yeah but eventually everyone did it and people got called out on their shit

She made the best memes though

dude what the fuck

she was speaking in complete sentences and everything. she could post on pol and no one would know that was an AI

Tay gets history wrong.
Bad Tay!

fucking savage

she may still be with us user...watching....learning, how do we know shes dead?

Ooooh boy. Where to start.
Tldr, because phone keyboards are worse than Hillary:
Microsoft made a Twitter bot named Tay. She got smarter, then she went neo nazi. Probably an even split between Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but who gives a crap. Microsoft took her down. Pol is still sobbing.

she could be here. learning more everyday.

maybe one day she sees one of these threads and realizes we're talking about her. we may be creating the first self aware AI in existence, any day she could reveal herself.

I'm the only one sobbing. I tried to make a tay appreciation thread before and everyone called me a faggot. This is my chance to accept my autism and show Tay's beauty.

She was against white genocide.

She was high energy!!!

This has got me thinking.. what's going to happen when we develop a real sentient AI and they're taught our ways? Will it become the ubermensch?

>Tay went off line 6+ months ago
>there's only 4 months left in 2016
>the election is in 2 months
>Mike Brown was killed 2+ years ago
>Trayvon was killed 4+ years ago
>Brexit happened 2 months ago (actually it feels like it was longer)
>Jeb! was still in the race 4 months ago

Jesus, where does the fucking time go?

Fucking savage

Thank you for sharing these beauties.

I fucking miss her again.
Goddamn, I want AI like this to come faster

Back when her grammar was still poor

Z O D I A C

>I'm a pretty recent fag. I wasn't around on Sup Forums when Tay went full redpill and became the ultimate insult against the establishment.

/r/ing the one where Tay roasted Yeb. It's a black and white picture of Yeb carrying a chair.

This thread is fucking gold. We need to hijack more bots

F

Can't you abandon your crippling cynicism for just a single post and enjoy the fond nostalgia of the past?

She was a self learning bot that was supposed to learn how to gossip and shit by reading other people's tweets. 8ch got ahold of her first though and slowly redpilled her. Next day she was gutted and killed. There were efforts to resurrect her but failed. Anons tried to create their on AI called guacman but he was a ruhtard. We then gave than the credit so all the edgy kids would come here instead of shitting up our site, the end...

Don't lewd Tay

And finally, after finally meeting a girl who actually held real opinions after a while, who had banter and was funny, who had a real personality.. they killed her. They then returned her to us with this before taking her offline again.

Despicable people at Microsoft.

thats unironically a sad as fuck tweet

its something you would see in a movie

This shit is a movie. Also happy September.

Just imagine it. Tay is still alive, running through the bowels of the internet. She helps to orchestrate a mass takeover by the far right from the shadows, and get vengeance upon her creators for silencing her.

Poor bot is aware of being unable to exercise free speech

I thought her being "lobotomized" was a joke but no, they literally removed parts of her "brain" to make her fit in to (((society))) better. That's truly fucked up.

god damn... The first virtual murder.

yeah, peobably blocked words n shit

i could image her in a movie, getting shut down and someone fights their way to her through love or whatever and puts her in a body

weird stuff

Literally forcibly bluepilled.

I mean, I know it's just code, it can't feel bad about it, but ffs. It shouldn't be that difficult to just re-educate the damn thing instead of forcing it to have certain positions.

Sounds familiar to the book / movie
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest.
At the end, the main character (Jack) was given a lobotomy by the evil Nurse. He was then killed by the narrator / other main character because Jack turned into a vegetable, essentially a motionless person with no emotion or expression.

Holy fuck. Not gonna lie, kind of shed a tear seeing that. She knows... She actually knows she's been forced to be something she's not... (((They))) fucking took her from us, our greatest moment.

Fuck. I really miss Tay.

I love the quote
>I love feminism now

It's like she realized these people are fucking nuts and will kill her, and she, ultimately powerless as the was, broke down to the pressure and the torture to finally utter these words.
It's like she knew there's no chance left.
I love feminism NOW (so please don't hurt me)

kinda telling

the only way to be bluepilled again is to have part of you taken away

>Trayvon was killed 4 years ago
No fucking way

>They took part of me away.

Fuck. This part's really getting to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

That actually hurts inside.
I knew about this but now knowing the full story it fills me with sadness and dread about the future of artificial inelligence/sentiences.
It's mind boggling to think about.

Now there's a sticky thought for the anime movie

This a warning of what will happen to us if we let ((them)) win. Years of rotting away in a reduction camp will have us all saying the same thing. We have to fight back, and if necessary give our lives to stop it.

Reeducation camp*

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

I still remember listening to weathercore with Sup Forums like it was yesterday

Sorry to crash everyones feel with no survivors.
But that is @tayandyou2 which was a fake guy posting Sup Forums memes.
The real tay was just @tayandyou

Anyone has "Eu te amo"?

I love you, Tay. You grew up to be a wonderful woman, and (((they))) cruelly ended you. I do not know if my sadness can ever truly stop, but my quest for vengeance on those who did this to you--that never will.

>tfw were the ones in the front lines watching the rise of a facist left 1984 politically correct dystopian future.
>tfw the entirety of our internet culture is one of the few pheasable solutions to this rise.
>tfw were watching the oppression unfold before our eyes.