Daily reminder if you pretend Sup Forums is complete satire and don't show your love and support for God Emperor Trump...

Daily reminder if you pretend Sup Forums is complete satire and don't show your love and support for God Emperor Trump in real life you are the biggest pussy alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdmBqJLYcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How to never get laid ever again: a quick and easy guide

I live in Vancouver, I prefer not to get lynched.

you would know faggot.

>I place sexual activity over the fate of my nation.

You get the rope.

Hillary is going to win regardless of whether or not I swear celibacy by sperging about Trump and the kikes in public.

Hookers love the god emperor

The whole satire meme is

Screenshotted, shill. Quit trying to stall the resistance.

THIS! I let everyone know I love Trump in real life

but you are still a pussy

>getting laid
degenerate cuck

I fuck my gf all the time, sometimes wearing my Make America Great Again hat for giggles. You fuck no one and live in your mother's basement.

This is satire though right?

I still prefer Trump but most the time we are all just joking and bull shitting right guys? Right?!

Really hope so

>(You)

They're serious now, but they will all say they were joking the whole time once Trump loses.

Just like they did with Romney.

My support is my guns.

99% Satire or your a shill

>Quality Bait

November 8th, you hula girl hater

Our ability to hide power level is why we are winning lately and why we are driving the left mad
We became the jews

stfu shill

The key is finding a conservative-minded woman. It's actually not even that hard, especially given the extent to which a girl will take your lead when she falls for you. It's almost kind of scary the extent that they do. All women veer gradually right as they mature, especially if they're in a stable relationship.

Write off vocal liberal women as a lost cause, though. Don't pursue them, no matter what, not even casually. They won't change, ever.

Wow, this really opened me eyes, sense this board is 99% satire I guess that means no one here actually likes Trump right? Thank you for correcting the record based user

My bad my bad ill leave it to the real revolutionaries

>just find a girl stupid and naive enough for you to brainwash her, and COMPLETELY AVOID women with their own opinions

Bought the MAGA hat and volunteered as a Trump Election Observer today. feels good man

>liberal women
>their own opinion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdmBqJLYcU

You must be a troll I take it now

I didn't say to avoid women with opinions, I said to avoid women with vocal liberal opinions. If you feel strongly about politics and you're with a woman who disagrees with you, your relationship is pretty much doomed to failure, and you very likely won't have the same things in mind long-term. It's going to cause a lot of fights.

Moderate or already conservative women will gradually become more right as they mature, and women are naturally inclined to follow the male in a relationship's lead if you treat them right. If you're in a long-term relationship with them, the effect will multiply from there, even. What you call "brainwashing" I call nature taking its course with a woman in a satisfied relationship who sees the value in traditional values.

Have fun with your divorce or breakup if you're a conservative with a liberal, unless you're also a liberal, in which case good luck in general. God fucking knows the direction that relationship's going to take, especially nowadays.

Literally getting "Make America Great Again" professionally engraved on my AR-15 if he wins and never selling it.

Why would anybody outside the US support Trump? I'm in for the memes on the Trump train, but idgaf who wins in the end. My day to day life has been the same under Clito, Bush and Obama.

I'm in Chicago. I don't want to die

If you oppose globalism, Trump's your guy. Brexit's already made a lot of waves, and Trump winning would set the globalist movement back many years.

Trump is the only change candidate we've had on a ticket in 32 years.

reminder that you can suck my cock and stop telling me what to do and think. I support Trump because I agree with a lot of what he says, not because I'm afraid of being called a pussy on a Vietnamese collage forum.

>tfw a Liberal racist

Am I Alt-left?

Assuming he is anti-globalism and all the memes are true. He won't change much. Of course he's more colorful than Clinto do I am rooting for him, but I don't see the point of being a Trumpfag.

He's literally called out globalism directly, and all of his policies are centered around restructuring free trade deals so we're not taken advantage of to the benefit of awful countries, curtailing illegal immigration, and making allied countries do their fair share instead of leeching off of us. He's a critic of NATO in its current state, as well as the United Nations.

He's as anti-globalism as you could be, every one of his positions are based around it. He's the ONLY change candidate we've had in a very long time, that's the point. He'll get an unbelievable amount of support for what he wants to do, given the popularity of his positions (even amongst many liberals) and his willingness to compromise on issues that he doesn't care much about. Additionally, his Supreme Court picks would be huge in combating globalism. That's the point of people supporting him vocally, he's calling out the bullshit that all of us hate.

He'll change the American policies, sure. Why would I care about these though? Even if he kicks out globalism out of the US, it will stick in my own country.

I think you're underestimating the snowball effect that Brexit followed by Trump would have.

Canada is sort of a weird middle hybrid of England and the United States, both of which have identified the issues with, and began to fight back against the globalist influence. It might take Canada a little bit longer, but it will hit a boiling point eventually, and the precedent established by your father and brother country will greatly aid your efforts when that time comes.

>Canada is a USA and British hybrid
Not really. Also, the situation in Canada is far more complicated than Globalism vs nationalism.

If you say so, Leaf.

My point is. Brexit and Trump are symptoms, not causes. They are symptoms of the rise of nationalism, they aren't causing it.

If you say so, Leaf.

You sound upset I am not sucking your "God-emperor"'s dick.
Stay irrelevant, Pablo.

If you say so, Leaf.

>Repeating the same shit over and over again
>triggered.jpeg

If you say so, Leaf.

>Please go away from my safespace
>Reeeeeeee

Exactly.

The other day while bringing back dinner with my girl so we could eat and continue homework I hear a car honk behind us. So I yell "TRUMP BABY" in my usual fashion. My girl asks me if I said it because they're black and I go "No lol I hadn't a clue they were...". A lot of good natured, patriotic, hard working Trump supporters here in KY.

>Has replied to literally the same comment four times, insisting that the other person is the one upset
k

You're the one boiling in anger though.

>STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHO WILL BE: KING OF THE RETARDS

I swerved my car yesterday to avoid hitting a frog crossing the street. Don't tell me I disrespect the Kek.

daily reminder, op is a faggot, rape his face.

proud of you user. Make America Great Again. One vote at a time