This is the only CtrlAltDel comic I've read. Show me why this series is so hated

This is the only CtrlAltDel comic I've read. Show me why this series is so hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc
watch2gether.com/rooms/f8gh4gaxel7pwlm0ga
cad-comic.com/cad/20080602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I hate this comic.

That comic is the infamous reason why it's hated

That comic is based on the actual miscarriage he and his gf had, and despite her wanting to keep it private, he made it into what you see in hopes to get sympathy from people

You can guess the turnout with that decision

wtf
I hate that he desacralized an H2G2 quote for no reason.

Not only this in fact. The comic is a mark of the "Video game webcomic era" of laziness, two idiots, one girl and GAMUR CULTURE XDDDD

Are they still together? Did she ever say anything about the comic?

Why are webcomic artists such headcases anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

Come make fun of the show with us.

watch2gether.com/rooms/f8gh4gaxel7pwlm0ga

Because they have to live with the shame of writing webcomics.

Every single webcomic usually goes something similar to this:

>shitty unfunny vidya humor
>hyper liberal talks down to everyone
>crazy tranny

EVERY
SINGLE
ONE

Is this the LOL thread?

LOL

L
O
L

teehee

haha

cad-comic.com/cad/20080602

You can read the newspost, it's pretty much "shit sucks, get over it". Not sure but I believe he put out Loss when the girlfriend in question was already his ex?

GUFFAW

Really makes you think.

Oh god, Tim Minchin, not you too.
Fuck these comics that take quotes from good people and makes them sound like pretentious assholes. They did it to Bill Watterson too, I think, was it this same fucker?

That's actually pretty good.

Isn't that a webcomic about sex stuff? Why try to prove that furries aren't all about sex by saying it through a sex webcomic?

Well, I guess they really do put the gay in gaymer. So I guess it's correct and the comic did exactly what it said it was gonna do. It's still very gay and unfinny though. Here's another since you like really bad gay unfunny webcomics so much.

I remember that comic had a thread and it was actually really cute and pretty good.

Because Oh Joy, Sextoy (yes, this this what they call themselves) is a degenerate webcomic that attracts degenerate people.

Everyone complained and made fun of how gay they were. I thought Sup Forumsmblr didn't have it in them to be rational for once.

>It's still very gay
so?

This is the ugliest thing

What the fuck

Does the artist have Parkinsons

Gay is bad. Also those comics are not particularly that funny. You seem like the type of person to like literal gay boring shit like Harvey Beaks or We Bare Bears.

It would be far more under theat walking through a Muslim neighbourhood. I though the main right party in Sweden already accepts homosexuals. Even if they don't they would treat them far better then Muslims.

M-Mine isn't.

It'll never see the light of day anyway because I'm not funny or a good writer.

Why does the mom have completely different teeth in each panel?

WORDS WORDS WORDS

NUMBERS
NUMBERS
NUMBERS

Seriously, that's unforgivable

Don't worry user! I'm sure that even though you're not clever and funny, you have a big heart!

Don't patronize me.

>ft. guy who only reads designated Sup Forums hate sink comics

>choking Dobson
>Dobson is the only one crying
kekarooni

Because

And you may not believe me when I say this

That comic isn't ironic
The author literally thought he was writing a character drama that rivaled shakesphere when he made that comic strip

It got only worse and more egotistical as the series went on.
Remember, that started as a video game comic. As in Penny Arcade a few dumbasses talking about video games. Somewhere along the line it dropped all pretense of being a sitcom and just wallowed in its own stupidity.

This is partially because Tim Buckley quit playing video games. As in he quit playing games but didn't want to stop his video game comic because he was invested in the deep story he was trying to tell.

Okay, maybe just an average-sized heart.

Holy shit. I thought Chef Brian was so funny when I was about half my current age. I'd quote it with my friends in middle school. Looking back, this is so bad.

To be fair, you deserve it with the whole "ahaha I have a webcomic but I won't tell you what it is" bullshit

I don't have an actual webcomic yet. Just some shitty sketches that I've been meaning to digitalize for months now.

t. big two fan

Yeah, Zen Pencils. Always terrible, inane comics using famous quotes.

i'm still not sure which of the comics is worse, that one, the one with the furries explaining watersports, or the one with women wearing fake, flaccid dicks

>bisexual trans Muslim

I'm not even Muslim and I know enough about the religious tenants to know one of these don't match the others.

Could argue the multiple fallacies I see in this.

But I'm actually more interested in this scenario.

How many people blatantly say that to the face of someone displaying their homosexuality in any way? "Hurrdurr gay"

I'd imagine the common man to say this atleast away from earshot or behind their back, IF THEY ARE SAYING IT. From what I gather though most people are either
a) Oh, gay? Kay.
or
b) Oh, gay? Huh, weird, kay.

I don't know. Spout your logic against mine so I can re-evaluate if you think I'm wrong, but isn't this just over-victimization?

>20.5

So they're worried about less than a quarter of the population in fucking SWEDEN? They've got a better chance of someone asking them to fuck their girlfriend than assault them.

Well if the comic was written 10 years ago (it wasn't), that wouldn't be an odd reaction

>the internet fucking lost it

Understand that Fuckley is a very easy to hate person.

B^U

In other words, don't think for yourself if it inconveniences another person. Form your opinion based on what others forcefully put into your head.

Wow he can't even play a fucking video game without his guy threatening to cheat on him. Man, most gays are sluts

Who would be able to clock her as bisexual? Why would Sweden hate bisexuals? Is she supposed to be mtf or genderfluid or some shit? I'm so confused

I don't think he was genuinely invested in the "story," I think he was genuinely invested in getting easy money off of stupid kids. It's like a pathology where nerds of a certain age just eat lolsorandum and "punchline is violence" comics about video games. is far from the only one. And a whole lot of those kids sent daddy's money for donations and merch. Remember, Buckley made enough from this comic to buy a house, not rent, actually buy a house.
Even if you know that you're shit (and from some of Buckley's newsposts near the end of his self-insert's life I think he eventually did gain enough self-awareness to realize he was bad at what he does) you just can't walk away from something that lucrative.

I think that Ryan Sohmer and the Penny Arcade guys are basically the same way. It's just that from the beginning Sohmer, as much of a douche as he is, was a professional businessman who knew how to leverage this stuff into a variety of ventures. Sohmer was always in it for the money, and barely ever pretended otherwise. The Penny Arcade guys kind of became parodies of themselves, but that was in the process of expanding their comic into its own nerd-pandering multi-media enterprise. They went from genuinely being into it, to doing it for the money but still liking it, to pretending to still like in order to justify the business.
Buckley was a dumb manchild who just kind of stumbled his way into the money.

what's Sup Forums opinion on thisyoutube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

It's what happens when you free a man from having to worry about pregnancy.

I don't have my edit that summarized the post-Loss drama storyline (which culminated in Lilah apologizing for overreacting to having a miscarriage), so have this instead. It's ripped straight from the guy who makes Zen Pencils.

F O A M
O
A
M

These things are physically painful to read.

I actually agree with the underlying thought though.

That's what gets me about these things. They take fairly reasonable quotes and then just somehow make them fucking unbearable.

Of course.
But personally, I think it's what the guy wanted. I'd bet that he hoped somebody would give HIM the Zen Pencils treatment.

As an alternative, have this Loss parody.

I lol'd. Used to love CAD when I was younger. Is there someplace I can read more of these parodies?

fuck max of s2d he was the worst facepunch moderator

You know, I actually enjoyed really early LICD, before he got his current artist. His self-insert Summers was still as awful of a person, but people didn't practically worship him and it was a bit more self-deprecating

really gets the gears turning