You're welcome world, because we just saved your moms

Indian devises breast cancer treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ
abc.net.au/news/2015-08-29/7-eleven-half-pay-scam-exposed/6734174
s***remove
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/panel-member-says-jury-is-out-on-whether-7eleven-can-survive-without-underpaying-staff/news-story/8f9545ba197f4b58482d05c260ba5586
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29341850
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/10/11/355126926/frozen-poop-pills-fight-life-threatening-infections
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does he poop on them?

Treatment =\= Cure

Nah. The kid's smart but this is just bait for patriots... these boy genius stories are never real, sorry

>Clever Indiwn-virgin boy devises plan to rape white women under the premise of a breast cancer treatment.

Shart on tarts

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ

>smears cow shit on breasts
>cures breast cancer

how did we not think of this?

genieous

>short by Ankur Vyas
Oh shit, an Indian writing about another Indian's "accomplishments"

Wow never seen that before

Indians are amazing

caca on the tatas

For once Canada, I agree with you and you are not a faggot.

Sweet. Call me when we have medical cures that end illnesses and not infinite systems of treatment that keep sucking money from people.

I like boobs so this is good news.

Stop shilling our shitty country.We all know the reality.

The American Cancer Association is gonna fucking murder this kid.

Is Indian medical education legit? Is it true that you can buy degrees and grades even in top colleges I am asking because my doctor is an Indian

If all the immigrant boy genius stories were real the world would have been saved by now

Good for this Indian. He is a credit to his people.

It's a shame that we live in a multicultural hellhole like we do. Healthy competition between friendly nations should be the logical endpoint of our ideology. When some street shitter invents a miracle cure, he only pushes our group to take it even further.

Hopefully in the future once we've exiled the Jew and taken control of white ethnostates once more, we can celebrate accomplishments like this without feeling like our in-group's preeminence is being threatened.

Yeah you can get into private med colleges by paying a lot of money.Ask him where he got his degree from? If its a govt. college then you're fine.

>Free human corpse every minute
Yes it's legit, and their students are very hands-on. Scam universities exist though, just like in every country

Yup our medical education is legit and yes you can also buy degrees in private colleges here.
That's why most prestigious institutions here prefer a degree from a government college than a private one.

Thank fully our pharmaceutical industry is huge.

He told me colleges name it was Gandhi medical college Jaipur said is one of the best in India.

Have these genius indians actually invented anything in the last few centuries

>mfw
Too late.

>Indian devises breast cancer treatment.
>even the intelligent outliers cant get anything done in corrupt shithole that is India
>have to move to the west to achieve
>Curryniggers try to claim achievement for their own

Call me when the outlier curryniggers don't have to travel to the west to get anything done.

Are curry nigs migrate to Australia?

AIIMS is the best here.But his college looks legit too.

Claims
He claims to.
Theranos claimed to have a medical device that tested for all sorts of diseases.

If he did find out a way to do this, then fucking awesome.
However, this is a claim. Like any good claim, it needs to be tested and retested to ensure that it's viable, that the gene he is silencing isn't controlling anything else, and that there are minimal to no side effects in both the short and long term.

>eliminating one of the few natural forms of population control left
We will wipe you off the map(just like you use your hand in the streets)

With an average IQ of 85, your country is literally nigger tier.

Of course. All prosperous white nations are turd magnets.

Nah, AIIMS is the best in India, only 120 seats for a nation of 1.3 billion people.

fuck thats elite

Yes, there are a few good ones (outliers) but most are either students that cheat their way through degrees or shit up jobs like taxi drivers or min wage cashier.

There was recently a massive corruption scandal because nearly every single service station owned by curryniggers in the country was underpaying their workers, making them work 40 hours and only logging 20 (students can only work 20h a week on student visa). This was so common a large franchise chain, 7-11, had contracts with terms that ensured franchisees would fuck their workers, then turned a blind eye to all the payroll fraud.

They are bringing the corruption and deceit that keeps India an eternal shithole with them.

It's about time India actually contributed something to humanity.

When are the 1 billion + others of you going to stop shitting in the streets and make something of yourself?

If its true, good on him

Im not gonna put someone down whose genuinely just trying to help

Man that sucks. Can I have a link please.

Toilet seats?

fpbp, came here to ask this.

This 100%
I know this punjabi girl from high school who did this, she got used to get hammered and passed around in Otago and she failed her Umat.
Parents sent her back to india, pays her way into Gynecology, has a horrendous patient record.

Yup. Students actually go to vigorous training for an all India level entrance exams to get enrolled in that institute.

Admission seats.

To the 7-11 thing?

abc.net.au/news/2015-08-29/7-eleven-half-pay-scam-exposed/6734174

s***remove this***mh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/7eleven-kills-independent-wage-panel-20160511-goslwi.html

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/panel-member-says-jury-is-out-on-whether-7eleven-can-survive-without-underpaying-staff/news-story/8f9545ba197f4b58482d05c260ba5586

The vast majority of franchisees that did this were Indian, with Chinese coming in 2nd.

Their employees are usually foreign students too. Corruption is normal to them so they got away with it for ages.

Bit how did she clear NZrex? Are these exams rigged too. I am a medical student too btw

Yes. Thanks bro Next time someone calls em bro tier or Model minority I'll BTFO them

I hope men only, given how many Indian women end up using the MD as what we call an "Mrs" degree (to find a husband and not put the education to use) after a few years of practice.

kek

The castes in India are not just based on class, you know. The light-skinned upper castes are well above the rest of the population.

Do you have the slightest idea how many times cures for cancer, but not yet developed, because need money founding is invented per week?

The corruption/deceit is the major issue. They literally see nothing wrong with it because it is absolutely normal in India. Everyone gets kickbacks, everyone fucks everyone over and everyone is deceiving you all the time. The real scum (not the outliers that do well at university) actually see westerners as naive and easy marks because we live in a high trust society.

Government thinks they are importing taxpayers but they cheat the tax system like they cheat everything. Indian migration is a net loss for the nation both financially and culturally.

Women try but their aren't much who get enrolled into AIIMS.

Since when making your workers work is a crime? You whites have pathetic labor law, your labor doesn't even work and except people to pay tips for doing their jobs.

No where does it say it is a cure.

I knew a chick like this. Not saying that most Indian bitches aren't like that, but would be amusing if we knew the same person.

What year was she down there? Did her name start with a P?

RNAi (interference RNA)? This little bitch didn't invent shit, probably ripped off Cylocert or another shit tier RNAi company.

Anyone looking for an epic investment in RNAi, look at $ARWR

When is your government going to do something about that issue? It's a massive waste of money to educate them on the public dime for a decade only for them to work a couple of years and then marry and become a housewife.

SHART
IN
MART
SHITPANTS

>uk
is it lop off the breasts and put a burka on the infidel whore?

>indian
he looks british to me

well when you are nigger even brown looks white to you

V E I N Y
E
I
N
Y

He has seven jobs. Where did he find the time?

Nobody marries a doctor/engineer woman here to make them a bloody housewife. Those memes (Not letting women work) is created by the women who either work shitty jobs like receptionists or in call centers.
People don't mine their wife working in reputed positions like doctors, engineers, MDs, executives, teachers etc. etc. what most Indians think is that its better to stay a housewife and raise children properly than working in a call center or as a receptionist.

>Since when making your workers work is a crime? You whites have pathetic labor law, your labor doesn't even work and except people to pay tips for doing their jobs.

Yeah, your culture is so much better. India superpower by 2020 amirite?

Here you go:
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29341850

He didn't.

Well Westerns are very naïve I tell ya. I have a story of my own about how I started to hate them.
>My sister (16) has Aspergers syndrome and doesn't have friends.
A panjeet in school realized that she is vulnerable and naive and started texting her.
He always talked down to her and made her feel bad about herself and always projected that he is better than her and she is lucky enough that he is her friend.
One day I checked my sister's phone while she was asleep and realized that he is emotionally abusive.
Reported the incident to authoriries and then he stopped.

Nah then an Austrian would already have found the cure.

kek'd

>Believing stereotypes.
Also I am not questioning your culture, I am questing you becoming cucks to Jewish labor laws.

Does it contain feces? We all know India is very advanced in fecal medicinal practices.
>npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/10/11/355126926/frozen-poop-pills-fight-life-threatening-infections

Big talk from a guy who inhales the fumes from burning cow patties.
Dung in lung

Trust allows a society to be effective, low trust societies and the corruption that defines them inevitably turns them into a shithole.

It is bad to be naive but the fact that the naive can exist perfectly happily in the west is what makes the west the best. It means operating in the west carries far lower risk and less resources have to be spent on verification.

POO IN LOO

Is it a clock?

Yes you're right about this.
It's us being naive and gullible that has led to the massive influx of refugees and immigrants in our lands . Liberals believe that they are just like them and are victims of oppressive regimes.
Little do they know that they will turn Germany into wherever the hellhole they came from.

What you meant to say is that neither you nor your sister have any friends, but she has an excuse. Does your story have a point? It sucks. There's no dramatic conclusion. It just ends.
>Sister and I both don't have any friends, but she has asperger's.
>A dirty, vile curry nigger was saying stuff to her.
>I told on him.
>He stopped.

>dung in lung

i tell you, pajeet
if this is true
i will hop on a plane
and bring you a loo

>Believing stereotypes.

I live in Australia and have to deal with the corruption Indian franchise owners bring to Australian industry constantly. What I describe is first hand experience backed up by stats from corruption cases like the 7-11 shitstorm and other franchise scandals.

Indians ruin the franchise model with their bullshit to the point that massive chunks of Australian law will have to be re-written just to accommodate for their scummy behaviour.

Fuck you Sanjay. Fuck you and the 50 other filthy curryniggers packed into houses in your formerly nice neighbourhood. Fuck your unlicensed drivers and unmaintained cars. Fuck your false insurance claims filed after break-checking people till someone runs into you. Fuck your lazy ass as you do nothing and the whites carry you through group work at uni. Fuck your exam cheating and paying others to do your assignments which you then plagiarise between all your friends. Fuck your shitty music blearing out of cabs. Fuck your seedy packs of gelled-hair cunts going out to bars and clubs and making the girls there so dry they have to immediately go home and shower the currystink off them.

And most of all. Fuck you.

Tbqh for a country that got its independence by "peace" we sure have a huge number of bullies. Almost 100% of our population enjoys making people suffer.

>claims

We'll see what happens during clinical trials, if it makes it that far.

I can claim to have cured AIDS, but that doesn't mean I've succeeded.

My Indian friend told me that his father beat and raped his mother and both his sisters, many times over before they fled.
He also told me this is pretty common in pooland and that the police are practically useless.
Is this true?

I feel like cancer has been cured about 4 times this year alone.
Is there ever a follow up behind this genius ideas?

Is it a class thing or a caste thing? What I mean to ask is does high caste people do this to low caste or rich do this to poor

Man that's sad . How immoral can one be

Don't give us shit on ruining the franchise model, Business and Wars are done on opportunities and not on morals and models. You are the ones who taught us that.
Pepsico/Coca cola depleted the entire water resources of 100s of villages for your sweet soft drinks.
Nestle endanger millions of life by putting heavy amounts of lead in their noodles and their baby milk formula is so dangerous that mothers aren't unable to produce their own milk after drinking that.
You are the guys who have won every war in the eastern hemisphere by not following any code of war.
And now that you are rich and comfy by committing so many sins, you expect us to play fairly?

No, from where the fuck is he. Marital rape is not crime here, that's true. But Father-Daughter incest? Locals would have burned him alive for that.

Its a nature thing. British rule feeds bullying into very genes of its colony. Look at America.

There's a BILLION of you fucking people, and that doesn't take into account the girls who live for five minutes before being drown, for fear of having to supply a dowry. Why don't you people use rubbers? Our darker-skinned fellows have a harder time operating them, too. Maybe it has something to do with the level and wavelength of reflected light from your skin.

>And now that you are rich and comfy by committing so many sins, you expect us to play fairly?

We are rich and comfy because we are able to build civilised societies where the psychotics leading corporations cant get away with the most egregious of their bullshit.

The reason you get shit on by western companies is because in your society, shitting on people is how you do business. They are just adapting to the culture India and Indians perpetuate.

It does not even help Indians. When they come over here they shit on each other so much the suburbs where they congregate become hellholes whites cant escape fast enough. Its like little patches of India spring up around groups of curryniggers wherever they settle.

Hindu population rate is actually slowing down year by year, its the muslims who are fucking like rabbits.

Snickers in your knickers, Rishi?

I'll take a thousand hindus over a family of muslims.

And they'll take you jobs for $5 per day. Wake up

Societies funded by the resources of the colonies.
You just completely ignored the human rights violation done by your white MNCs. Well done.
Getting you workers work extra time is more of a violation than depraving millions of humans of water and harming the bodies of millions of mother and their children. Well done kike.

I hope someone creates a nano-biochemical virus which specifically targets muslims without alarming any SJW kike.

I've never owned a 7-11.

Why are you attacking me? Why does it matter to you that i don't have friends.
My story is self explanatory. If I hadn't intervened my sister would have suffered from abuse which she didn't deserve.

breast cancer was already meme cancer. its got like a 90% survival rate.

Isn't US education failing to meet the demands for IT worked tho? Or is that just a meme to import more brown people for less cost.

Ha! I wonder if the sheer volume of a couple billion muslims rotting all at once would cause a global epidemic? Your suggestion may be a solution, but it might not be the final solution.

they're "british", "ameican" or "australian" until they do something that white people haven't, then they're exactly what they are.

I think the latter is true.

It won't cause an epidemic if we use their bodies as fuel. Like the Ovens used by Nazis, but it also produces electricity.

I'm just trying to inspire you to write more interesting posts. The content itself was irrelevant to my post. I just want you to be the best German person you can be.