FOR CLINTON, ALT-RIGHT IS A FALSE FLAG?

A Hillary Clinton professional shill wrote this report for the normie: hillaryclinton.com/feed/what-it-means-when-people-say-that-donald-trump-has-ties-to-the-white-supremacist-alt-right She is blasting it everywhere, her twitter, her email lists.

As expected, it basically tries to paint Trump as being associated to a bunch of media-whore white nationalists. What is a bit unexpected is that it does so in such an incredibly pathetic way. It insinuates it he supports these white nationalist cucks (cucks because they pursue and go out of the way to do interviews for leftist platforms and the platforms use them to feed their narrative)

Please do not let the mere mention of this trigger, there is something incredibly odd and yet interesting about. Frankly speaking, the alt-right is nothing. White nationalism as a political movement is dying and has been dying for decades.

White nationalism movement even in the 90s was dying, and yet, if anyone dare recall, the white nationalist, the far right was used by the clinton administration as the defacto domestic threat to national security. ATF, Wacko, the paranoia surrounding the Michigan militia, McVeigh, ALT olympic bomber. GUN CONTROL. The clintons have developed a playbook around the threat of an illusory far right.

tell me that I am wrong. if I am not, this is a way/excuse to empower the ATF and gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6l0Qb6Xlaw
youtube.com/watch?v=rD-t1GVY9jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related: the evidence they use to prove donald trump supports the alt-right

>make a claim about Trump's beliefs
>quote someone who is not trump

???

>alt.right
>not ctrl.left

Right, and many of the names are left-wing media darlings that use these cucks to push a narrative forward.

the alt.right is on the same keyboard as the ctrl.left, and clinton is punching all the keys. she is gonna use the alt right and bait them to be vocal online in order to do use the playbook bill used.

>claims Hillary will use the same playbook as Bill

Are you implying we'll see more cigars and interns in the Oval Office?

Am I wrong, or is the actual alt-right different from the often humorous, satirical, shit-posting neckbeards on Sup Forums? I see a lot of racist words and suggestions to gas the jews, etc. but I always got the idea that most of what's said here is for other people's entertainment, not in support of any movement more serious than getting that tool Trump elected. Am I wrong?

You won't want to hear about who Hillary puts cigars in.

The alt right isn't real. It's not a thing. It's a boogie man the left is using to lump a bunch of people together into one category so they can shame and shut them down all at once.

It's a thing the left wants to exist, but it is also a thing some idiots try to make into a thing by feeding the leftist media what they want to hear (see youtube.com/watch?v=w6l0Qb6Xlaw ).

One of the quotes in her normie report comes from the neckbeard here: youtube.com/watch?v=rD-t1GVY9jc

In the video, he suggest he has an insider in the campaign to vice, and when pressed, he backtracks. He even baneposted irl.

The alt-right isn't on pol, you can find them on reddit and elsewhere, but the alt-right encompasses all from white nationalists to others. It is only the white nationalists that are willing to become whores for the left-wing media because they believe all attention is good attention, even if the attention they give them just goes to feed narratives that would hurt them and trump.

Yeah, it seems that this association to Trump is making Hillary laugh wickedly and rub her hands together, but the alt-right wasn't even a thing until she made it a thing, it seems.

am i banned

Actually could be clever insomuch as group A could be forced to fight group B to disassociate and maintain political relevance. Sorta like the black separatist movement got kicked out of lefty fucklove hugbox land so they could keep saying they were totally not racist over there.

Moar?

Hahahahaha...
Is "lefty fucklove hugbox land" California?

It's pretty self-explanatory I thought. If Hillary manages to get mainstream to label all non-neo-con right wingers "alt right" as an umbrella term she can junk them in with people who want to round up and murder anyone that doesn't fit their definition of white. Mainstream corridor is not OK with actual genocide. That means to maintain political relevance, non-neocons would have to rip those guys a new asshole just to ensure that the association doesn't occur or risk the ability to recruit new comers + get ignored by the majority. That is, if she can actually push that Label and get everyone she wants under it.

Among others.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. The useful idiots are just the white nationalists, and they aren't integrated politically anywhere. The problem is that Trump for years and years have disavowed the white nationalists (he quit the reform party because of david duke) but the media doesn't cover that. I think the left is ok with their own making amens, than giving that courtesy to the right. I think if it is politically advantageous, the left will never acknowledge any voices saying "i am not racist" from this side.

Also, her report coincides with Obama's effort to re-invigorate her democratic base. Apparently in the polls, she maybe leading but the real problem is that she is so unappealing to the dem base, they might not even feel motivated to vote for her.

this is her latest angle. she needs donald to be such a negative that her base will be motivated to vote for her.

Hillary just comes across as a kooky conspiracy theorist talking about a vast right-wing conspiracy when she talks about the "Alt Right." I'm surprised she didn't attack Ben Garrison while she was at it, she was punching so far down.

All she did was recap what the media covered. All the people mentioned are left-wing media useful idiots.

No-one reads her internet articles, though. The only thing people will remember is her ranting and raving in front of a bunch of community college students about how 40% of the country are nazi conspiracy theorists and how you shouldn't trust anyone.

No one who surfs this site reads it.

People on her email lists, and who follows her twitter, they do read it. Do not underestimate her. Even if people aren't reading it (which they are), her surrogates in the media will repeat those points. We maybe edgey, but for normies, they will repeat what she says. They already repeat her talking points.

last panel should be of her climbing onto that airplane with the shit stain

I kekd

Saying that caucasians and their culture is under attack by a concentrated effort isn't white supremacy.

And that Putin is behind everything. Damn burgers, aren't you over the cold war yet?

its just hillary

according to hillary, the reason she won't be elected is because
>its putin, he hates america thus hates her
>its the massive republican smear job. they had it in for her since forever
>its the alt-right rassis, all trump supporters are racist

Hillary cannot fathom she is unliked because she is terrible.

Should we start calling them the "control left"?