White men carry the world, yet they get shit on by everyone

White men carry the world, yet they get shit on by everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1472720489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is what cumskins actually believe
Great shitpost Australia

>shit on for being cucks

deserve worse tbqhwy

h8ters gonna h8.

whites are shit

I do it because they won't fuck me

If all white men suddenly disappeared, the world would pretty much end.

they really are superior in every way.

Oh and im saying that as a Italian immigrant. im not white.

When you carry something heavy, you're at the bottom.

because we can take it user. and because if we dont, who will?

Then stop taking advantage of shit you nor your entire genetic lineage has never worked for. Get off the computer, stop using vehicles or electricity. Go live INNAWOODS.

I'm 22 years old and I still get no replies to my threads.

I've never even had a thread reach bump limit.

I've been on Sup Forums for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still ignored. It has been very torturous....

Sup Forums is the place where everyone experiences those things such as GETS and HAPPENINGS and pleasure.......

Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness......

It's. not. FAIR.

You anons have never been intrigued by me....

I don't know why you anons aren't intrigued by me, but I will PUNISH you all for it....

You are ALL guilty of the crime of making better threads than me.

It's an injustice, a crime, because...

I don't know what you don't see in me.

I'm the perfect poster and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious shitposters instead of ME, the supreme funposter

I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.....

hmhmhmhmhmhmhm.......

Paying the cost to be the boss.

People like winners, until they lose.

Literally who nigga? White people have no negative connotations or stereotypes

You mean the few few liberal cucks making up shit like privilege and white guilt. If you're stupid enough to think people truly believe that, you deserve to be shitted on by everyone.

Wow, this really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

Bet you feel entitled to a white wife though don't you Ahmed

incredible

So did Jesus Christ.

God is White

Does the white man go to heaven?

Yes, otherwise it wouldn't be Heaven.
But you have to strive for a Pure Marriage while on Earth.

I have a gf we both are 22 but her political views kill me and whenever i tried to redpill her she started shouting racist. And the worst of all she made a post on Reddit asking for relationship advice on how make me more loving and compassionate. She wants to get married next year but raising liberal kids no thank you

If you're not making enemies, you're not doing it right.

So Muslims are doing it right

You could try taking her to Japan or Finland for awhile and showing her how nice a homogeneous society is.

What about cranes?

Get out of my country, wog.

Yes Finland is a nice idea. Thanks ameribro see you in heaven and God bless you and your family.

das rite

You as well!

Why do you choose to live in a country whites built?

Whites, like all other people on this planet, are property of the Illuminati families and the Illuminati corporation.

We are/were the best paid slaves because of our innate virtues, as well as luck of circumstance, but slaves to their system nonetheless.

We have much in common with the other goyim who we are continually encouraged to fight against like animals.

>White men carry the world, yet they get shit on by everyone.

Look at the black and white pictures, look at them you fat fuck. Aren't you ashamed of what you did ?

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1472720489

that's not what God wants you to believe

You're Gonna Carry That Wait

Not at all.

The weak and inferior shall perish

I can't wait to see SJWs get slaughtered by the Muslims they fought to protect.

Do they really believe that Islam gives one single fuck about respecting your decision to be an eccentric genderfluid feminist?

this is the personification of canada

>basement dwelling anime/hentai/tranny loving are carrying thee world.
if all Sup Forumssters die tomorrow no one is gonna notice they ever even existed.
The world is gonna be a better place and smell better in fact.
Stop taking credit from actual hardworking peopple

all is fair in love and war.

Take charge. Women don't really have opinions of their own, they just follow the strong. If you were stronger, she would follow you. I am not insulting you, I am simply telling you what you need to do to succeed. Correct your mistakes, Hans, or you're only adding fuel to the fire consuming your country.

It's tough being the boss, no one appreciates you, but it's the position they're in