The day I could've saved a future

Does anybody here have regrets in the past that you badly want to change if ever given a change?

I have one
>happened when I was a kid
>there was this another kid that studied in an elementary school a bit farther from where I study
>she just lives about six blocks away from us, same street
>that one night I was walking home I noticed she was on her way home too and was walking behind me
>our house was always the closest
>the time I reached our house I felt something eerie on the next few blocks
>I noticed the streetlights were broken that night
>As I was staring at the dark street while infront of my house, that kid went by across me and went ahead since she lived a few blocks more
>I had that sudden urge in my mind to walk her home that time
>But I hesitated since I barely knew her and went inside the house
>Three days later local news said a kid was found dead and raped in the alleyway
>My father told me it was the girl who lived six blocks away and disappeared the same night I noticed the lights were broken
>Told me the suspect was a drug addict
>I cried like hell on the spot my father got worried
>I told him I could've saved her if at least I walked that kid home that same night
>He tried hard to make me forget about what happened but I never did
>I could've saved a future

That's all from me. Sorry anons if it was a bit confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You were a kid, consider yourself lucky you didnt also get raped and killed, because that's what would have probably happened if you went with the girl.

Still, there's a change that the druggie would have hesitated seeing that he needed to at least take care of two kids instead of one.

Also I'm not that gullible enough so I knew to get home safely is to wait for someone older to pass by and walk beside them.

It still pains me the most that I didn't even try

*chance

You think that's bad? I could've bought I into Monero at around $3 but had trouble waiting for some stupid ass account verification. It's not a lot, but it would have more than doubled by now.

>Monero
Another cryptocurrency?

I thought it was safe in the Czech Republic?

Life is harsh, my friend

Maybe, or maybe he would have grabbed you instead. The higher chance was he would do the same thing anyway. He was twice or 3 times your age. (and even higher physical strenght) Plus he was a drug addict, most likely high. He didnt care about laws, and seeing two kids would hardly demotivate him

I lost over 200 bitcoins when they were priced at like few dollars

Or at least I tell her to wait it out together for an adult to pass by. That was the fucking day I decided to hate druggies to the guts

>I watched my dad walk out the garage door to the car out of his mind on xanax
>I had just turned 14 at the time and knew something was wrong with him but didnt know he was high, thought he was having a mental breakdown or something
>my mom was begging him not to leave, like almost crying
>he said he needed to go buy some underwear, which was absolutely stupid
>ended up leaving in the car and after a few hours a police officer showed up at my house saying the car had been in a hit and run accident, it was my dad and they couldn't find him
>my mom started worrying and took me in our other car to go look for him
>drive around city for about 2 hours, couldnt find him or the car, end up returning home with eerie feelings
>father never returned for the rest of the night
>next morning i am awoken to the doorbell ringing loudly
>see police officer and priest, and my mom goes out to talk to them
>runs back inside sobbing and blurts out that my dad was dead
>she lied to me, and little brother and sister and said that he died of a heart attack
>about half a year later she says the truth was he killed himself
>felt weird and just not right, always wondered if i had just went up to him and hugged him as he was walking out the garage if things would have ended up different
>find myself feeling that if i had just told him i loved one more time, he might not have left and done it
>know that my mom feels this way too, even though she frantically pleaded with him
>brother and sister are decent, they seem a little socially lacking but are pretty mentally stable, i am feel pretty stable 7 years later now, mom also well
>the last thing i heard my dad say was "im going to buy some underwear" in a drunk, xanax sounding slur

I feel for your lost, user. Sometimes too I dream about what happened.

its a tough feeling man, thinking that some small action could have effected the future that much...... i understand the feeling all too well, which was why i had to post

xanax rules

I've lost thousands of dollars to it, many broken phones, lost car keys...hell someone even stole my car and my gun once....i've been jacked for a quarter pound of weed when i was on xanax once.....its truley the devil but i find i keep wanting it

That was your oneitis. Your soul mate. that was your chance to meet her. To save her, to win her heart forever and ever.She'd be your wife right now. Kids playing at your feet.
But, you took the coward's way out. Her last moments on earth were full of confusion, fear, pain, and , most likely, the smell of old milk and the taste of salty pennies.
You lose. Good day, sir.

And then what would happen when you went back home huh?

Me too. It could've changed a lot of things. One person being gone from the timeline just because you failed to do something is hard to bear. Though I shouldn't bear it but that little thing I should've done is enough to justify.

I never asked for these feels.

As people say, fate isnt real. You create your own fate..

I would wait for an adult to passby and walk beside

how many years has it been?

I could have lived a better life if I stopped trying to be myself. No, really. I was that bitter long-haired metalhead faggot who thought everyone else was a poser, and wore baggy jeans because I thought skinny jeans were for faggots. Meanwhile, all the skater and emo kids back then were getting laid and going to parties, having lots of friends, easy jobs or just a job if anything, etc.

I should have conformed.

Fuck off with your thread. It's an unfortunate thing that happened. The fact that you somehow haven't been able to reconcile the experience is a personal failing. There was nothing you could have done, and there was nothing that could have reasonably been expected of you.

Get the fuck over it.

not your fault but if you're going to continue beating yourself up over it, then I think you know what you need to do.

About thirteen years ago. I never actually moved on from it but I was still able to function well on school enough and socialize a little bit. I have friends.

It all came back to me again when these recent druggie purging happened because of Duterte. I'd had dreams about that memory ever since.

talking about it helps sometimes, other times not, dont you think he wants nothing more then to move on with life?

I'm 6 years old, living alone with my crazy mom, never seen my dad since I have the capacity of remembering because mother doesn't like him.

Dad is dying, generalized cancer. He wants to see me before dying and my mom strangely allowed it.

He comes to my house... and I said in front of him to my mom that I don't want to see him.

He died 2 weeks later.

Thanks mom.

this, your president wants you to do it anyway, come on, it's time to take the trash out

its not about conforming. its about making compromise. I still think most alchools taste like shit. but I make an effort to try a new one when I can.

This is the plot of an anime from two months ago.

Grass is always greener nigga

When my cheating GF moved out she demanded that she take our parrot. Even though I had paid for hIm and really loved him. She said she would call the cops on me and make up some lies to get me in trouble, so I let her take him. A few weeks later she called me crying saying that she had accidently killed him...

I'd fucking want to move on. It just scarred me badly like I was amputated. It was deeply rooted in my mind.

Of course I tend to put it back into my head and never tell it to anybody. I just thought it would make it easier for me to share it user here instead.

I actually came back to the thread moments after, because while browsing the catalog I realized the actual depressing premise.

I'm drunkposting right now. There's nothing to blame yourself over. It's easy to understand why you'd feel guilty, but there's nothing that could have been done in this specific situation that would have helped outside of inviting the girl (which was a stranger) to spend the night at your house. Since life isn't an anime, that's not a realistic thing that could of happened, hence why I jumped on the get the fuck over it.

Talk about it all you want, but that future wasn't going to happen with or without your involvement. No amount of butterfly effect thinking is going to help.

I'm sorry for your mental health.

>be 9
>best friend is a little jewish kid named Randy
>ride bikes together
>play vidya together
>draw mazes together
>play pogs together
>make up stories together
>sing songs from cartoons on the swings at recess together
>he doesn't fit in with anyone else but me
>he's a legitimate poorfag, wears the same clothes all week
>slowly become concerned that I don't look cool to other kids at school because I am hanging out with Randy too much
>want to climb the social ladder
>at lunch one day, tell Randy we can't be friends anymore
>he laughs it off and sits next to me anyways
>I kick him until he cries
>he never talks to me again
>I get the new friends I desperately wanted

I was put on this timeline as a punishment for my deeds. So were you guys, search your memory deeply enough and you'll find it

I'm sorry Randy

What anime?

>Get GF
>So unbelievably red pilled I act like a dick to her
>Always talking about politics or how bad Hillary is and shit
>She was red pilled like me sort of, but not over the top like I am
>Just kept acting like more and more of a dick
>I was lucky to even have her as a GF
>Broke up with me
>She's now dating a man with jewish genetics
>This is punishment god is giving me for talking about the jews and shit with my gf
>Pic related; her and her new jew bf
Fuck my life Sup Forums kill me now i wish i had never taken the red pill fuck all of you i hate you

Can't remember. It was seasonal. Go ask Sup Forums.

>never seen my dad since I have the capacity of remembering because mother doesn't like him.

canadia should be annexed to protect you from yourselves

>And so zionism was created

Fuck you.

Nah, it might make it worse for me I guess.

I haven't really been drinking alcohol for years and have no problem meeting women or forming friendships and that's in Austria, where people drink hard liquors like Russian, Beer like Germans and wine like Italians or French, most people just accept it and of course there is the occasional faggot who is insistent that I have to drink with him, that's how I spot awful people I don't want to associate with.

wtf I hate druggies now! my emotions have been corrected by this post

grrrrrrr! injecting marihuanas and seeing pink elephants! damn kids don't know anything I know everything our system is so great

Maybe I could've handled it better but I was a kid then. My father couldn't help either.

I actually made this thread to see other people's view on it. Thank you user

What is this post even supposed to accomplish?

when your so young its hard to know what exactly your doing, especially if you didnt see your dad often and he looked sickly

comprehending the situation and fully understanding that you would never see him again is difficult for a 6 year old to grasp

I have to say that you are a little bit gay.

Hey op if you watch anime check out Erased. I think it would be pretty good for you.

Same anime this user suggested?

>Being this defensive about your degeneracy

There's nothing you could have been reasonably expected to do. Children in general are very susceptible toward 'feeling' things. If something is wrong, they don't know why, but they feel it. They can't explain it, and don't ever act upon it, because they're being taught at that young age to back feelings up with explanation. You didn't have any explanation for your feeling, so you didn't have a reason to act outside of what you'd normally do. It does take this much for a child to act. It's more amazing that you remember the local news afterwards; though if it's a traumatic experience, I suppose less.

Have you talked with anyone about this since then? Your age is unclear in the story, which is a huge thing.

Yeah absolutely. Didn't look through the thread beforehand, but noticed your story was basically the same. Go watch it now!

poor little ducks

you've seen someone who uses hard drugs destroy their life, anothers life or at least their potential? also, when did we say the system is so great?

>didn't want to go to a baptism because i wanted to play video games
>it was my last chance to see myuncle
>he died two weeks later
i hate myself

What do you think of your new president?

Why? I'm sorry, I just can't remember.
Some guy is able to travel back in time a few moments, and does so constantly, saving lives, while noboby knows about it.
One day, his mother is murdered and he goes back in time to his childhood, suddenly remembering a girls who died when they were kids. To solve his mothers murder, for which he had been framed, he must save the girl he could have saved as a kid.
Basically.

That's it.

I was seven back then. Happened 13 years ago. I'm 20 now. Only my father knows about this. Not even my close friends so I'm confident to post this on Sup Forums.

Just read the synopsis
>The story follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who somehow possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. When his mother is murdered by an unknown assailant, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back eighteen years to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of three of his classmates.

Looks like I'll be on the edge of my seat about watching this.

If this is true call the police and say she stole your parrot because she was mad that you dumped her and explain you thought she'd give it back after a few days but she ended up killing it, probably for revenge cause you hadn't called.

>draw mazes together

I forgot I did this all the time as a kid.

I couldn't ask for someone better. I'm happy he won.

>suddenly remembering a girls who died when they were kids.
>he must save the girl he could have saved as a kid.
Fuck you user, I got goosebumps

Basically OP made up this story. One thing he missed to say is that sometimes a bunch of giants dudes attack his city and one of them ate his mother.

>Oh, and by the way, I lied about his name, his real name... was George Soros ;)

You were barely even becoming a person at that point. It's unfortunate that it happened on the end of your great amnesia, because you could have never just known about it in general.

There was nothing you could have done or should have done. You weren't a person, you were a thing that mimic'd the adults nearest you with a small amount of your own spice that has now flavored your entire personality.

I know it's unfortunate and hard for you, but, as i've said before, there's nothing you could have done or could have been expected to do. You're better off getting over it.

kekeroo I saw you complaining about this in a different thread, didn't we all decide she was 4/10 degenerate? get over it pussy

same here, I remember having books filled with just mazes when i was a kid

anti-climactic slow-paced 5/10 average, like most anime.

I can still remember most of my memories from childhood tbqh. Maybe I'm just the type of person to care about memories. It maybe a bad thing for bad memories.

I agree with you that I'd be better off getting over it.

I'd do nothing different I apologize for nothing

Awel too bad! The rapist missed out on some sweet boypussy :(

When I was a teenager I tortured and killed some mice. I thought I was edgy.

I really grew and regretted it. Since then, for years and years, I've fostered mostly cats (but sometimes ferrets), up to 9-12 animals at a time indoors, not including strays on the street that I feed every day. I volunteer and spend a shit ton of money helping stray animals, spay/neuter, vet bills, etc.

I hate that i was a shithead kid.

How did you lose them? You gambled didn't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia

It's just a thing that generally happens. Since you hold this memory as an important thing, it's unlikely you'll ever forget it, unfortunately. Some flat out can't remember certain years. It varies from person to person, but gradually exacerbates, regardless.

Were you walking home from school?

I broke the hearth of my dad just before his death, if only I wasn't so shy when I was young, if only my mother was not a big bitch about my dad.

It hurts to remember that memory.

+1 leaf

>I had that sudden urge

Anyone else get fascinated by stuff like this? The idea of your subconscious picking up on something and alerting you to danger, with you actively realising what it is.

There probably was a branch universe where you did walk her home, and ended up lifelong friends. Or maybe you both got killed and raped by the drifter. Maybe you had her come to your house so your dad could drive her home. All possibilities are in superposition at all times, and everything that can happen will. You got unlucky this time.

There'll come a time when you a reunited with all the superimposed possibilities of "you". You'll know then if there was anything you could have done.

i keep dreaming of her but the reality i always woke up to continued to betray me. i just want her back.

Flashpoint?

From my friends house.

I still do think I'll be able to move on once I get grinding and focused on my work throughout my adulthood. I just started working and I'm still 20.

yah

dont worry leaf, im moving on
*has convo open of her and i*
>we talked everyday
>she would always text me first
>fuggin shit without her
>i want to be rest in peace now

>stuck in depression
>planned on ending it real soon
>in car with mom
>she breaks down and tells me that if it wasn't for me and my siblings that she'd just drive off a cliff
>she has stage four cancer and has to support 3 kids while her ex-husband does nothing
i'm mad at myself that i didn't realize how much of a baby i was until that moment

was she a qt?

My dad left my mum when I was young, and I literally have 2 memories of the entire time. One is playing a board game called crystal maze at my dads new place, and the second is the exact evening he returned and told my mum he was coming back to her. Was in the kitchen late at night, and everyone was crying.

He must have been gone for an entire year. Where the fuck are my memories of that year?

It's a natural instinct.

I guess growing up in a third world country, helped me in honing this. I had several correct intuitions before. I always tend to avoid suspiciously looking passengers in public transpos or I never walked on dark allies alone. Never got mugged in my entire life tbqh.

And that's how that Jew got redpilled on goys and why they are cattle. Now he owns a couple news stations and is propelling white genocide. Congrats m8 u plyed yoself

ITT: OP repeats his cover story for when he murdered a young girl

you could make up for it. it's open season on these fuckers now, isn't it?

dress up as a tranny and walk down all the dark back alleys in the roughest neighbourhoods. when you eventually bait a rapist, shoot em in the dick

>There'll come a time when you a reunited with all the superimposed possibilities of "you". You'll know then if there was anything you could have done.

That's deep user. But thinking about it ending up loosing an entire chunk of my supposed future, it's quite depressing

You're kidding right? She's fucking playing with you? She probably knows you hate kikes and thats the first thing she ran into because she knew it would get under your skin, are you really this autistic?

One of those is a guy? The right I guess?

God bless m8. I really like him. reddit hates him, so he must be doing something right.

Gone. It's just a thing that happens due to your mentally growing so much in your formative years.You could ask around about what was happening at the time and maybe gleam some insight with a combination of lost memories and suggested memories, but it's unlikely that it'd be genuine.

Keeping yourself busy is, in general, a good way to get over most bad things that happen to you in life. They say time heals all wounds, but if you don't do anything in that time but think about those wounds, they just grow and grow. A very important addendum to that adage is that you need to stay busy.

If I were to try to coin it, off the cuff, I'd say... "Time only heals wounds if you're too busy to lick them."

What is this about, user?

Did it helped you out of depression?

I honestly didn't care, I was a kid back then.