What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

bump

>spoilers

He was a control freak with an uncontrolled ego.

>thinking there's enough Sup Forumsmicfags to get decent Fables thread
That's your fucking problem.
Sadly.

Anyone else just pretend that Fables ends at Issue 75? Not saying that the second half is bad or anything, but it just felt conclusive there.

No, but I'm still hoping they revive the series without Willingham and never, ever reference Jack of Fables again.

He saw an opportunity to take total control, and he did. Like any person smart enough to grow an ego from being smart, he gets fed up with the status quo and assumes things will be better with himself in charge.

Autism. That's why he preferred his puppets.

>snicker-snack

He was lonely

He was tired of unsolicited opinions on Israel.

Conservative, incredibly lonely old man who stumbled into incredible power and success and
lacked the empathy and people skills to temper his severe rule

My head canon ended after the Stalinist goldilocks arc on the farm ended.

It's also when I dropped the fuck out the comic completely

If this was the arc where Bigby and Snow get married and have babies or whatever, then sure, that was a good ending for the book.

For me the series peaked in that arc where Boy Blue went all rambo with that magic sword against Gepetto's forces.

I need this picture

He was power mad. It happens to most people who get some power.

he did what was necessary to consolidate the homelands.

the refugees were the problem in all of this

Bill Willingham is a fucking hack.
Never forget.

He's not Peter Pan.

I get what he was going for, but I don't think the analogy works very well at all. Israel and Fabletown are almost nothing alike.
Let's not even get into the whole Palestine issue.

He attacked Israel.

I don't really have any comment on the OP but this was a fun comic with a usually good art. Had some weak points but nothing that would ruin the whole thing.

I think it works for a Germanic Folktale Wolf whose consistently a character whose all "ends justify the means for me and mine" and constantly does ugly shit because that's who he is. But the fact Billwill is like the only Conservative comic writer in comics muddles things and makes a fitting character trait also a probable tract.
A lonely childless dork lost his son so then he worked to make sure that never happened again and he took his bitterness of losing Pinocchio out on the world he left him for so he made it a much more controlled place.

they already did revive it. its called Everafter

but its more like Planetary

Eh?

I stopped reading after a while but {spoilers} blueboy still dead? [/spoilers]

why go to trouble to solve a captcha just to type "Eh?" if googling "everafter" would solve your question?

the series is over

blue boy was still dead, kind of. but he has a cameo on one of the last issues

>But the fact Billwill is like the only Conservative comic writer in comics muddles things and makes a fitting character trait also a probable tract.

fucker is liberal as hell