What does Sup Forums think of Patrice O'Neal?

What does Sup Forums think of Patrice O'Neal?

We love this nigger. Honorary Aryan.

based. RIP patrice

>Mid-Level Jews

Redpilled and god-tier advice on women/relationships.

It should have been that talking prolapsed-colon Jimmy that died.

The show died with him.

F

I think he's dead

RIPin peace

>It should have been that talking prolapsed-colon Jimmy that died.
You are virtually alone in that opinion.

Great man

I think he chose the wrong profession/industry if he wanted to reject social justice bullshit and game playing politics

Like possibly the worst career path for someone who wants to die with integrity

It's disgusting, frankly, how the MGTOW and PUA cucks revere this idiotic dead nigger.

Go back and listen to any conversation about race that he had on Opie and Anthony. Go ahead, I'll wait. You will hear an unending stream of incoherent nigger babble.

The man's entire philosophy boiled down to muh dik, fuck whitey, muh dik, bitches is just ho's nigga, and muh dik.

Patrice was not some glorious example of a black nationalist who was "red pilled". He fucked trannies in Brazil with Jim Norton, for Chrissakes. He was a complete degenerate, a vulgar buffoon, and virulently anti-white in his outlook. And still he has some cachet among a certain section of low-T failures who mistake his ghetto pidgin speak for deep sociological wisdom.

This fat nigger is a meme. I'm glad he ate himself to death with shitty fried food. It was a fitting end.

He was one of those niggers that made me rethink my intense hatred of niggers. But then he died, so I reverted to my natural state of unabated hatred toward niggers.

Based as fuck.
RIP Patrice.

It's disgusting, frankly, how the MGTOW and PUA cucks revere this idiotic dead nigger.

Go back and listen to any conversation about race that he had on Opie and Anthony. Go ahead, I'll wait. You will hear an unending stream of incoherent nigger babble.

The man's entire philosophy boiled down to muh dik, fuck whitey, muh dik, bitches is just ho's nigga, and muh dik.

Patrice was not some glorious example of a black nationalist who was "red pilled". He fucked trannies in Brazil with Jim Norton, for Chrissakes. He was a complete degenerate, a vulgar buffoon, and virulently anti-white in his outlook. And still he has some cachet among a certain section of low-T failures who mistake his ghetto pidgin speak for deep sociological wisdom.

This fat nigger is a meme. I'm glad he ate himself to death with shitty fried food. It was a fitting end.

Kek

A good man who understood how degenerate women were. He struggled with western society and how gynocentric we are. RIP, big man.

would have absolutely obliterated the current year

and along the way, would have introduced white people to about 20 things black people do that we had no idea they did

What he means to say is it should have been opie

RIP in peace sweet prince

Also listen to Patrice's interview with alex jones on infowars youtube channel. Dude was woke as fuck. All the others who are shitting on him in here are just racist.

Trust me, Im a racist.

T. Whitey

Been on Sup Forums since 04, browsing Sup Forums since 2011 so call me a n00b or whatever or if i represent this board or not, but to me Patrice is my favorite comedian probably of all time. He in a way is a role model for me and changed the way I think and approach life and conversation, maybe forever.

because so much of what I think of when I remember Patrice is his work on radio, I really don't think of him as a comedian so much, his jokes on stage were great but I don't really think of him as a great comedian as much as I do a great thinker, not a fucking genius but someone who even though I consider stupid, I also consider myself stupid, and the way he thinks and doesn't allow himself to stop thinking about things, it just goes on and on, and with hardly a clear answer on anything but willing to laugh at everything and consider everything at the same time, I saw a lot of myself in him and it really helped me figure out how I can be

also he once talked on air about going on stormfront and reading some thread about how black people never invented anything, and he said he was laughing so hard because he felt so fucking put down, i remember something like
"haaaah, fucking peanut butter, didnt even let us have peanut butter! 'nope, sorry nigger,' Goddamn! Relentless! They had all sorts of stuff like, black people like to think like pyschopathic, you know, narcissistic serial killers thats like a white dude thing and then on here they got it showing like oh actually the most successful crazy ass wear your skin on your had serial killers were all black you just don't hear about them because media, and no one cares about black people,' Im like fuck! I'm feeling racist against black people after this shit i swear"
something to this tune

What your describing is the difference between having knowledge and being clever. Patrice wasn't necessarily booksmart, but he was quick to understand and was a pretty intelligent guy

Hilarious and actually woke as fuck. In a good way.

total jack of all trades type. I dont mean to get astrological, im sure you guys arent on that trip, but yeah me and him share a very close birthday, he's a total sagittarius type, philosophical clown type guy, sags love to think really really deeply and are quite interested in deep concepts and the occult and whats called "higher learning" and yet also have a irrepressible youth in them for their whole lives, they usually are pretty cheerful and are known for putting their foot in their mouth more than any other sign, but also are known for using humor to grapple with difficult subjects and ideas more than any other sign, the exception would be Gemini but that would still be a tie, if anything, i'd lean it more towards sag. usually sag and gemini aren't really focused enough for to be book smart but they are very clever, thats the name of their game, for sure.

the shit,his women logic was amazing, listen to black philiip show. he was fucking intelligent. being ugly and having a shitty life makes you probably the best person somtimes

Listen to any O&A show with Patrice as a guest and he invariably blames whitey for eberybing. Literally everything. Yes, he was MGTOW but he had zero conception of history and saw everything in terms of injustices against the innocent black man.
Many O&A fans hold Patrice in high esteem because the majority of them are high degree cucks who love jokes about whiteys small dick. Just look at the O&A subreddit and you'll see non-stop SJW cuckoldry.

I heard his pirate joke recently RIP Pat
#rapeisfunny

>reading your post
>astrogical bs fer sure
>mfw im a gemini
>mind is a little blown rn

Yea I don't believe in that shit but other than foot-in-mouth (something I rarely, if ever, do) I guess that describes me.

But I'm also sure there are people from all days that can see themselves in that.