The redpill's wife

why aren't you buying yourselves a wife, goyim?

the typical salary in the Ukraine ranges between 150-200 USD. In Russia it's about 400

If you have 500-1000 dollars laying around to spend a month you could simply import yourself an 18 year old mistress and groom her to be a good white national wife with old moral values instead of your local degenerate women

have you considered this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE
youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did jew mean by this?

Thank you greatest ally, for promoting the white race

No, but I need to marry a Jew, because I actually don't want to be bred out of existence.

Sorry Stein, but you know as well as I that the traditional marriage won't work until the law is no longer on women's side.
Women don't change, they'll find out exactly what men have given them permission to do and do the worst thing out of that.

That you can actually get fazt ukrainian waifu.Afterall,they think that spics are better than niggers because they are todays zmeaning of slaves so they want whites back.

Are there any LDS Ukranians? I want 4 sister-wives, like my Utah bretheren.

>groom her to be a good white national wife with old moral values

lol good luck. As soon as she gets here and gets a visa to stay then say goodbye cause she won't stick around and legally she doesn't have too

take it at face value
I mean sure, I'm a jew and have a ulterior self serving motive, but this should be exactly what you'd want anyway

sure thing kiwi guy

hence, MISTRESS
marrying or having a civic union with a jew will get you an israeli citizenship if you want one, but keep in mind israelis have to pay like 50% of their income as tax and do IDF service and the like

I'd rather form a real relationship with someone. Maybe next time merchant.

>Slavs
>white
I mean sure, there are white Slavs but most of them are hybrids and at that point most of them are Polish

you mean after 3 years? that's a lot of fucking time, quite literally

If you can buy a woman, then why marry?

ok, I want links, where the fuck do I get one

I count two "wife"s and one "mistress" but that's just arguing semitics given that spending too much time living in the same building as a woman in western countries you get common-law married.

Then she gets a (((lawyer))) who will help her take half your shit

Muslim here, will this work for me? I have some cash on me and really need to buy wife

shit the goyim found out

seriously though, people are individuals
a girl can become a leech and can become saint, entirely depends on the girl and how you interact with her during

>intentionally being obtuse

>muslim here
>really need to buy wife

t.Tyrone

My point is that there is a lot of Mongol and Turkic admixture going on. Based on genetic evidence I imagine like 40% of Russia is 90% or more European. Poland is like 90%+ 90%+ European.

All my arrange marriage choices are trash and im too beta to actually get a girl to marry me, or even date me for that matter

Where at OP? Do they have Indians and middle eastern women on there too? I'd prefer an arab honestly

Till she get citizenship and divorces your neckbeard ass

>wanting me to pay for a wife when I can pretend to be No-pilled and just get a wife then over time just slowly red pill
Wow, I guess everyone from Israel really is a Jew, I hope you get nuked by Iran desu

do you like get a subscription of arranged marriage daily magazine and get to pick out 10 fully hidden behind veil wifes so you don't even know what they look like?

>500-1000 dollars
is a qt slav waifu really this cheap?

Allowing a filthy hahol in your bed.

Cyka blyat.

>t-theres no Asian admixture in Russia guys, I promise
>y-you must be black
>t. Ivan Tyrone Jamaconousovich
The different between Russia and America is sure, white may be on the decline as part of the whole population, however socially, what we consider white (not on the census among other things) is almost exclusively North Western and Central European.

This is on Israeli Tv program on White Slavery in Israel, almost all slavic girls. Next time you feel guilty about posting shit about Jews, think about this one gloating about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE

Where do I buy one? What's the rate?

*Ass not included
**Additional ass for only 200$ a month

I cannot even watch this program again. It triggers me right to point where i want to do something would regret.

when karma comes for you, remember times like this.

I am relentlessly attracted to slavic girls and all my friends share my desire.
Why are slavs so attractive to hispanics, oh all race-quirks knowing Sup Forums?

Not a magazine, usually it's my parents and the choices are literally my first or second cousins, third if im lucky. They come without veils though, so i get to see how ugly they are before i turn them down

I did the opposite. I got a Russian-borne girl to move into my trailer and pay all the bills in exchange for sex.

Where to find those cuties and not steal?

Let's be real, the whole "find yourself a cute Ukrainian girl who wants to marry a rich western European dude" scam is just that, a scam.

I have thousands of dollars I could spend on a 18yr old cutie every month, but there are no buyers. And I am a 6ft, blonde, blue eyed, Aryan, fit, PhD with a good job in my early 30s.

Not if you're a fat 50 year old balding jew. She's gonna be counting down the days before she gets to leave your ass for someone her own age

Get the fuck out of my board.

>American has the audacity to talk about karma

>3DPD

>Till she get citizenship
Wouldn't that be the point? You ask her to come to your country, marry, live together, support her, until she is eligible for citizenship, then she is free to go?

He's right though. Still playing with fire, but he's right.

Nah, the memes are real bruh. You're not looking.

Have you actually thought of going over to Moldova or whatever to ask them if they want to leave?

>I got a Russian-borne girl to move into my trailer and pay all the bills in exchange for sex.

How much does she drink

This reminds me, OP, of something else.

I've got this ex, who's a Jew. She enjoys roleplaying that I'm a guard, and she's just one of those random prisoners at a concentration camp who has to spread her legs so her husband doesn't get gassed. What do you think about that kind of stuff? Is it weird?

>why

Aids.
Also I fear she would stole my kidney while I sleep to finance her drug addictions.

This doesn't happen as often if the girl has daddy issues though.

Sounds like a great idea

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE

well the whole point to THIS thread is finding a willing white wife, dumbass

prostitution is degeneracy, so are pimping and sexploitation without actual consent. jokes aside the typical Sup Forums user has stronger moral fiber than the average first worlders, that's why comes to a board that promotes it

don't care
as long as she's not getting fucked by arabs

That's pretty fucked up posture

>Have you actually thought of going over to Moldova or whatever to ask them if they want to leave?
1. You would have to find an English speaking girl.
2. You would have to find an English speaking girl who looks good who actually wants to come with someone who they don't really know.

3. It remains a meme. I think you can go to Moldova or Ukaine and stay there for 6 weeks (not sure where I would get 6 weeks of vacation, but ok) and then meet people, go out and maybe find a real gf who you could then visit for months and maybe eventually convince to come to Germany with you.

Guess what, that is no different than for any German girl in any city or any French girl or American girl.

Not nearly as much as her parents, but more than me.

> You would have to find an English speaking girl who looks good who actually wants to come with someone who they don't really know.

They WILL go with you because you're a rich foreigner. They hunt for foreigners

They divorce you and they take a bunch of your money and you get fucked over big time in the end. Doesn't seem worth it at all.

>They WILL go with you because you're a rich foreigner. They hunt for foreigners
I have travelled Eastern Europe for work. I have been to Poland, Ukraine, Romania and even Russia. You are talking bs. The "dating scene" is pretty much the same as here. Yes, the "foreigner" has some kind of exotic feeling when they talk to you, but that is it. The smarter girls don't want to leave their country, except to live in London in an appartment with 3 other girls - to find themselves an Ahmed or black dude.

What if I'm a foreigner but not rich? Can I be like "hey beautiful! you can marry me and get a green card and citizenship. if you want to leave me right after you get your papers fine."

>They divorce you and they take a bunch of your money
What is a pre-nup.

>and you get fucked over big time in the end.
Not if you don't have kids.

>Doesn't seem worth it at all.
Better than living alone and jerking off instead.

I went to the Sochi olympics and because it was off-season I stayed a while past the games and wandered Russia, Ukraine and Moldova before going back home.
Rural russians and ukranians literally ask you to marry their daughters and the daughters themselves don't look wronly on this at all. They're notthing like "strong independent western women who don't need no man", lots of the small talk in ukraine is about getting a boyfriend/girlfriend.
I had more sex (both paid and free and let me tell you, ukraine has the highest quality paid sex in the whole damn world) in those two months than I've had my whole life and I can't wait to go back, this time I may not say no when babushka tells me to kidnap her granddaughter.

Can you PLEASE be my account and cocaine bud?

I'm poor, a virgin, shy and nervous around women. I'd feel like scum doing this desu.

I hear chinese male slav female has been the trend lately...

Mexico-kun which of the cities/regions you visited had the highest percentage of blonde-blue eyed women?
Pic related: My waifu

I'm actually thinking about doing this. I'm not rich at all but I can offer slav qt a chance at green card/citizenship and we get married with a pre-nup. We won't consider having kids until she has her papers. After a couple years or so when she has her green card she can leave me if she wants or if we have something going we make our marriage complete by having a kid. Good plan?

I wish the EU didn't exist so that I could more easily trawl Europe and bring back a young, impressionable Eastern European woman as my bride.

Honestly, I would rather be alone than with a grumpy slav who just wants to live her own life.
Prenups aren't always full proof silly.
Also you can't make her fuck you. Even if you are married to her you can still be charged with rape.
I don't see any positive in that situation, If I wanted to get my dick wet and couldn't be bothered to get a actual gf I'll bang a hooker. Because I don't have to live with the prostitute.

>implying I have a job good enough to do that

Wew lad.

What part of Russia did you go? I really want a Slav chick. I'm 6'3 and fit I think I catch me one but I'm scared she will break my heart and leave me for a white dude(I'm a beaner).

We know quality when we see it.

>I'm 6'3'' and fit
>I'm a beaner
and you're aIso out of your fucking mind Imao

Hm, feigning retardation, maybe not if you're actually stoopid, regardless nothing new on pol. Aren't I right dumb dumb?

Do it

I'd say in Poland. The healthy ones from the east are hiding in Poland from the war.

Only a weak beta fuck boi would need to import a wife

>Greatest ally literally trying to sell me slaves again

This muslim dude I kind of know was going on about how great his wife from some asian country is, saying they cook, clean and do all that with sex on top, that theyre the perfect wife etc. Pretty much shilling mail order brides.

Then like a year later her family comes over to stay for a while, then her cousins are living there, until he has a house full of people paying no rent. So he asks when they're leaving and then she just turns around and asks for a divorce.

Then the usual divorce story happens.

Mail order brides can be some cold hearted bitches playing the long haul game and not caring because to them your just some creep who likes mail order brides.

Fuck Russia and Ukraine. Here you can get white woman even cheaper without mongol genetics.

P R E N U P
R
E
N
U
P

Honestly, if I train her well (and keep her circle of contact under control) no one will know if she goes missing.
They're cheap enough that if one gets uppity I can just hit the reset button, so to speak.

He could be an exception. They exist you know.

This. And I don't want a relationship predicated on money anyway.

How are so many of you ok with this sort of thing? Seems incredibly manipulative and cold hearted. The obsession with landing a pure Slavic girl by foreigners is creepy as fuck too. Why wouldn't you want to stick with your own ethnicity?

How grotty are they?

Kek

As an actuaI sIav with experience with sIavic women I can offer some advice.

Don't go for viIIage girIs with no education, they are too dumb and naive and wiII faII for western whore trickery too easiIy.
GirIs born and raised big cities (Moscow, SPb, Kiev etc) are for aII intents and purposes western women.
You're best bet is to go for a girI from a smaII town/city, ideaIIy with a university education who is smart enough to understand that they wiII have a better Iife outside of Russia.

maiI order brides are pretty risky for the obvious reasons. Your best bet wouId be to meet a girI onIine somehow, or on a hoIiday and have contact for an extended period of time to get to know her before making any reaI commitments.

>Arguing semetics

Top fucking kek. Jewish agendas aside, I like Israeli IDs

You clearly don't actually live in Britain

>Bosnian scum
>White
I'd rather have a Chukchi qt than a fucking Bosnian, disgusting tier

Because I don't want to be poisoned for my life insurance policy.

I do. White, blue eyed etc. What's your point?

Damn. I thought it's actually kinda tough to sponsor a wife's relatives to come stay over? Maybe it's different in NZ than US?

because as a fellow merchant my self, thats dumb. my shekels are are better served financing Americas arms industry against the mud people :DDDDD

That the vast majority of our women are disgusting.

>Bosnia
>White
Even white muzzos are brown on the inside.

It's pretty spread out and I was paying more attention to the redheads/strawberry blondes. But it's kinda queer that most blondes have brown/green eyes rather than blue, and most blue-eyed girls were brunettes, in Chernivtsi I got to stay with a three-generation family where the grandma, mom and two daughters were all young, blonde, blue-eyed, pale faeries.