Good Morning, ARYANS

I hope all of you DISGUSTING ARYANS are having an excellent day - they will soon be at an end for you.

You would do wise in surrendering to the ANGLO when the time comes - before you are erased in the ARYANDIED.

I miss the days before this place became a shitfest and that "German" would post the same eternal Anglo meme every morning like clockwork.

He has drawn the ire of the ANGLO HEGEMONY.

greetings my fellow anglo, I just woke from the most pleasant dream about the bombing of dresden, of which my grandfather was a part.

today is going to be a good day

We must initiate DRESDEN 2.5: THE INFERNO TEMPEST soon, brother ANGLO.

They will rue the day they ever crossed our path.

Where were you when the Anglo became the master race?

Hail fellow beautiful Anglos!

Are we any closer to glorious ARYANDIED?
When do we make Arthur Harris proud and knock Dresden down again?

We have never not been the master race, my ANGLO brother.

We must have more souls - the amount of ARYANS is rapidly dwindling across the continent but with any luck, our next great harvest will give us enough power to initiate a level seven ARYANDIED.

Pic has brought a tear to my eye by the way.

FOR ALBION! HUZZAH!

soon

No-one can succeed who opposed the Eternal Anglo!

There should be statues of this great man in all Anglo cities

mediterranean race is the only master race

fuck off white degenerated sissy boys get cucked friendzoned and feminized more , while we fuck your girls

>Churchill is on the new £5 note
>lefties are butthurt about muh india

glorious

your wannabe meem has not, nor will ever catch on

ARYAN DETECTED.

I can smell your fear

It's more than a meme, ARYAN scum!

>WE WUZ KEYNES N SHIIIET

I miss the german poster so much. This is unironically my favorite meme

The Thompson really was a fine piece of machinery. Churchill is okay too I guess.

what happened to him, I enjoyed seeing him appear in threads

Wait, what side am i on?

The German poster created what he thought to be a harmless meme, little did that filthy ARYAN know he facilitated the glorious return of the Eternal Anglo - he is within us all.

The Anglos built great weapons and we named them after our wonderful Anglo leaders

Shut up and make kebab Stavros

Hail and hey my ANGLO brethren.

I return from the forests of GERMANIA where me and my band of CELTIC ARYANSLAYERS have finished wiping out some of the last remnant ARYAN villages.

I can happily report that a further THIRTY THREE ARYAN VILLAGES have now been processed in the BLOOD REFINERIES and our secret delicacy, ARYANHAGGIS, is being delivered to ALBION to fuel the next ARYANDIED.

Your loyal and humble brother, THE ETERNAL CELT.

Is the ARYAN too scared to reveal itself?

Anglo-Celts count as part of the Anglo master race right?

Filthy Anglo BLOOD

The Aryan will rise again!

Arthur Harris did nothing wrong