Psylocke Thread

Psylocke is the Wonder Woman of Marvel!!!

Fuck that ugly lesbian

But she's not.

Still one of my favorite characters.
The addicted to killing issue of Spurrier's X-Force was really great.

>Betsy acting like a moralfag again
>just straight up kills everyone solo instead

Spurrier's run was a real gem.
I'd like to see him take another crack at some of that roster.

She's one of the worst X-Men characters of all time. Arguably one of the worst Marvel characters.

Nice meme.

Agree with you, also was the first one in AGES that did not go with Kwannon drama again and offering Betsy the possibility to go back to her original body for easy characterization.
>Claremont in New Exiles went MUH ORIGINAL BODY
>Fraction when he brought her back in UXM went for MUH ORIGINAL BODY
>Asmus in the OP mini went for MUH ORIGINAL BODY
>Remender in UXF went for MUH ORIGINAL BODY
>Humphries at the end of UXF v2 went for MUH ORIGINAL BODY
Anyone who handled Betsy for nearly a decade felt compelled to create a plot that revolved around the temptation to go back to OG Betsy. It's just so lazy.

Whats so special about her, she comes off as so bland.

Jesus christ this artwork. It makes her look like a luxury prostitute. is that the idea?

I AM NOT A WEAPON, I AM PERSON story they milk lately is shit, too.

issue?

Psylocke is as bisexual as Wonder Woman, OP. She hooked up with both Fantomexes.

>Remender
That was just a passing thing Jamie threw out, she didn't care about it, and told the CBC to shove it almost immediately.
There wasn't any drama over her body at all. Besides, Rick's a weeb, he'd never have changed her back.

>Whats so special about her

The costume.

Psylocke fandom is literally all about the costume.

Yeah, I've been reading X-Men books since the 1980s and I can honestly say that the only time I have genuinely cared about her was during Remender's Uncanny X-Force. He did the impossible by taking this bizarre, unrelatable mish-mash of a character and make her empathetic. I've never seen any other writer up to the task.

Her backstory (the one that contributes to her story) needs to be fixed.

Either separate Betsy and Psylocke as two different people or keep one or the other and not fuse them together.

Shit is just fucking dumb from a writer's point of view.

>Captain Britains gangbanging Psylocke because its now no longer technically incest

Man that art is really bad

UXF was great. If you liked Psylocke in that, try out Spurrier's book. The art is a little weird, but he does a good job of continuing where she left off in UXF (and pretty much entirely ignored anything that Humphries did).

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read all week.

She is a British Ninja Mutant Telepath!!

Her brother is Captain Britain!

She was a amazing fighting game character in the Capcom games!

HER BUTT

probably because of how inherently racist the concept of her having an asian fetish body is to some writers

>banging your twin sister
always stay a degenerate Sup Forums

begging you to crack open a comic book, they're just paper they don't bite.

Elektra has the same costume, except red.

they're both Hand female ninja outfits they also come in black for mook kinochis

You know it is only because of Sup Forums that i know they are siblings. Are there any issues showing those two working together?

If she has a new Asian body is she still really your sister?