Is there a more based country?

is there a more based country?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/11/poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)
youtu.be/zMA8gbvnT0A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272195/The-town-thats-We-visit-town-countrys-biggest-influx-East-Europeans.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/685119/Brexit-Boston-EU-referendum-Leave-vote-migrants-eurosceptic
youtube.com/watch?v=lHBiAhiddJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=acv-euqt1sY
youtube.com/watch?v=izXA1OZIO38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say it's a tie between Poland, Hungary and Slovakia. God I love these countries.

>gopniki chimp out and burn shit down
>based

Why can't you appreciate us for some actual achievements?

Looked for source.
economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/11/poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tęcza_(Warsaw)

The rainbow, made from 23,000 artificial flowers, was seen by many in the Polish capital as a symbol of gay rights and tolerance.

Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz, Warsaw’s mayor from the ruling centre-right Civic Platform party, says that the city authorities will rebuild the rainbow “many times” if necessary. Warsaw’s citizens meanwhile continue to attach flowers to the scorched installation.

>Instead of actually organizing, enriching, and strengthening our communities, we predominantly spend our time and energy playing grab-ass with the city over plastic flowers.

This is why white nationalism is stuck in the mud. We have no idea of how to really empower our people in this capitalist society.

Clean toilet day?

Poland is a poor Slavic shithole.

well thats part of the reason why its not going to become a muslim state in 20 years like england or germany

You should worry more about the child rapists running around in your backyard britbonger.

Like not having the balls to take Lviv back?
[spoiler]Do it senpai I'd rather be Polish than hoholish[/spoiler]

Yeah, its a crimea that Poland does not have those balls. Hope that people dontesk about it

nah england is saved now senpai, we can purge london easily

Did you know Polish women who move to the UK are more likely to have children with a black guy than with any other race, including whites?

Polish women are born coal burners, I guess enjoying being cucked must be an evolutionary pressure for Poles since they get invaded and mass raped literally every other generation.

Heres a typical pole

youtu.be/zMA8gbvnT0A

Congrats you burned a rainbow. Now clean toilet in Western Europe until your daughter predents you with her little groidlet babies.

if there so base why did they all come over here,

BUILD A WALL, MAKE LONDON PAY FOR IT

>shithole
>based

i hate LGBT
is Poland in geeneral LGBT unfriendly?

there just unfriendly.
quick reminder, Islam hates LGBT

>London pays it gladly to keep the Georgies and Scousers out
>Becomes a caliphate in two months

yes, based
more based than germany france britain or USA for sure

>Antisocial and unintellectual behaviour
>Based

I'm 1/8 polish and proud of that.

they also club kikes to death in the good ol' days, terrific people

1/8 Polish, 1/4 Swedish and the rest American? Are you Brock Samson?

Serbian polka is best polka.

>thinking brexit will save UK even though sandniggers are reproducing much more than britbongs

We're not talking about Australia here, m a t e.

>nationalists
>ever not being small-minded destructive fuckwits
stay mad you dumb yank, how can you be nationalist when you have no ethno-cultural identity to begin with you burrito munching pissdrinker?

Please England take your colonies back

The sun never sets

I want to congradulate them for showing faggots their place but then I remember that they're poles and faggots themselves that deserve genocide. This makes me sad 2bh.

Best cartoon.
Glad to see someone else knows polaks are the niggers of europe.

SO
MUCH
THIS

fk Lwow gib Odessa

Their minority here behaves like kikes and whines constantly that they're gonna get genocided since we don't allow polish street signs and we refuse to give them discounts on national Lithuanian exam. They're more like a mix between kike a mexican and a nigger.

I really hope Azov sends some platoons disguised as refugees into Poland.

Take a look at this Better a nigger than a poofter, you're a disgrace to everything you ever was, and ever stood up for
There's nothing left of what made you relevant, brexit will not save you, the cancer is already deep in your people's mind and it will slowly spread

Because, like clockwork, you show your true colours under duress. Cowards and loud-mouths, inbred autistic morons unable to grasp why they're slowly fading into oblivion, and gleefully pointing their fingers at anyone but themselves for their failures

You're doomed Mr.Bean, and it's entirely your fault

no

Rootless cosmopolitan poles are the pakis of Europe. Nothing against my Sup Forumsack bros, but seriously, you have to take them back. We get all the faggots you scared out of your country by burning the faggot rainbow.

>Boston: Britain's most multicultural town
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272195/The-town-thats-We-visit-town-countrys-biggest-influx-East-Europeans.html

>Boston: Britain's most eurosceptic town
express.co.uk/news/uk/685119/Brexit-Boston-EU-referendum-Leave-vote-migrants-eurosceptic

>There's nothing left
>brexit will not save you
>the cancer is already deep
>it will slowly spread
>slowly fading into oblivion
>You're doomed Mr.Bean
This is what euroniggers actually believe.

>fk Lwow
Why is your taste so shit?

>wishing you were a polak
>wishing you lived in a nation that actually cared about its past.
>wishing you'd see a normal looking girl outside instead of broads with 10 pounds of make up, green hair, or overweight.

Calm down gypsy, you get caught stealing or somehow otherwise got rid of your income ?

it would be funny, finally some real action

Poles are muslims in denial.
Kurwamaleykum inshallah.

T. Achmed

POLISHED

Triggered and left comment.

All shitholes

Nice reference

I'm a Canadian on vacation in Poland. From Alberta.

I'm buying land here and going to relocate if possible. You have no idea how nice it is to be in a country that actually values its culture. And the women, my god. Slavic women are gorgeous, and unlike Alberta, they don't dress like whores. Even if they wear leggings they have long shirts that cover their ass.

We hate everyone equally

We are just waiting for perfect moment.

Finally It would be some good reasons to take ours land back.

>This is why white nationalism is stuck in the mud.

It's because white nationalists are inbred retards. How can you expect a bunch of half-wits to launch any kind of political movement?

Sup Forums is a living, breathing example of what a joke "white nationalism" is.

according to Sup Forums, white nationalism is:

>being a NEET
>enjoying anime
>raging about abstract "libtard" politics as an excuse for your own personal failures

i could go on, but you get the idea.

in short, you guys are fucking closeted faggots.

43 Volhynia all over again.

honestly Israel is pretty based, pretty much every developed country is saying 'go nuke palestine lol'

>inb4 JIDF

>goes on white nationalist forum with a large dedication to anime
>makes fun of white nationalists and anime viewers

I think you're the joke here desu

holy shit azeribros

The reason why germany is fucked is bc you stupid ANGLOS killed all good germans.

I respect polish heritage and nationalism. But it's true, I've seen in my country that they do indeed behave like niggers.

UK YES!

Hanna is a fucking kike. No one likes this bitch except kod cocksuckers

Belgium second best

REEEEEEE

The last search for "oppression" by our belgian fag was " Blood donation"

Yeah that's right, fag complained that they could not give their blood righfully so.

And people caved in.

Enjoy Poland. Their firewoks are bananas .

What does czechball's button say?

Yes SOMALIALAND

Us. Even if I love Poland, our conservative law are made by and for the people, not by religion or uneducated slaves.

Glad to see this new map

>Ignoring that the vast majority of actually successful and well socially adjusted white people despise Sup Forums's views

>the fuck is wrong with Malta?
>oh wait....it used to be british

Is there one for Americas?

canada is pretty cool, the non-quebec parts

but how can you have an independence day if Poland is not independent? really making me think

>meanwhile british citizens are being expelled from Cities for being anti muslim by police

>Coalburners emmigrating to where coal is
>Coalburners not changing national policy to import coal
>Bad

You need to rethink that mate

>Work abroad during the summer
>Meet pretty cool Polish grill
>Nice body, okay face
>Fuck every now and then during our employment and become friends
>Everytime I would mention eastern europe she'd always talk about it as east of Poland
>Got pissy as fuck if I said Poland was a part of eastern Europe
>Used to piss her off talking about Poland in a fake russian accent

Good times lads

>doesn't refute my point
>instead just goes with "yeah but ppl disagree xDD"

couldn't have expected better from a leaf

There is a massive pro LGBT push from leftist, german owned media but noone cares nor listens tbqh

What a nice rainbow pattern.

>OVER 200 people, both gay and straight
>Over 200 people

lold

>Supported by the PROGRESS Programme of the European Union xDDDDDD

we would if it wasn't filled with chochołs and surrounded by Post-communist, underdeveloped, Bandera praising chochoł wasteland

>Be black algerian (August 2015)
>Meet a blond haired gray eyed girl at my job
>Discuss with her
>She is from Poland
>Two weeks later
>Date her
>Fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth the same day
>Fuck her every weeks
>One day, she tell me she has a boyfriend in Poland and she must return to see him
>She return to Poland(December 2015)

Never see her again

Maybe you should return to Algeria?

haha, nice bait Ivan, sorry we are broke

Shit The Never Happened: The Post

I'd trade living in a rich country swarming with niggers for a poorer country with a high density of whites

>those ppl just haven't seen our sick infographics yet

>coal burners leave the country
how is that bad? Good riddance

I'm pretty comfy in France while Algeria is very poor

Are you butthurt because i fuck more white girls than you ?

Lwow is great but it is yours sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=lHBiAhiddJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=acv-euqt1sY

Even though we both know you're full of shit, any white girl that burns coal isn't worth getting butt hurt over anyway. Nice try though

we are nigger muslim subhumans muslim in denial

and we smell shit

have this:

youtube.com/watch?v=izXA1OZIO38

Why Monaco flag?

thanks man
helps me sleep at night

It's flipped poland

You seems butthurt tho

>Lwow is yours
I knew poles were cucks afraid big strong and manly Bandera.

t. bong
get to work taking your colonies back :^)