Why doesn't Arthur just kill Black Manta?

Why doesn't Arthur just kill Black Manta?

he's tried

Arthur definitely tried. Black Manta is just a slippery S.O.B.

Arthur not explained why he doesn't but also why Manta can't. So Arthur gave Manta a reason to be an even bigger dick.

Being a dick to Aquaman is the only purpose in life for Manta.

>Black Manta wanted to give black people an underwater city
>Despite them already having New Orleans
Man, Black Manta is one greedy fucker

>Arthur
>kill Black Manta
Implying

Because it would be a hate crime.

He's really, really tried.

Manta is absurdly hard to kill.

actually Black Manta was just taking advantage of his army because all he wanted was to kill Aquaman
Black on black crime

He has tried. I can't find the scans but there was an issue during the water hand era where he feeds Manta to a bunch of sharks.

I love how every time someone tries to give Manta a motivation other than "Hates Aquaman" some other writer comes around and twists into "It was just an excuse to kill Aquaman"

Black Manta's hate is kind of awesome because of how cartoonishly simple it is, and it has no reason at all.

He just fucking hates Aquaman with all his being for some reason, and anything else is just an excuse he gives for his raging hate.

why doesn't arthur just rape black manta

hey
it works

Manta's already been raped, it wouldn't do anything to him at this point.

current "rebirth" storyline I think arthur killed manta's father.

It wouldn't work
Black Manta probably has cultures of flesh eating bacteria packeted inside his rectum in case Aquaman tries that
He hates Aquman

I think we all know that it doesn't matter.

Black Manta's hate finds a way.

Another white authority figure murdering a black guy. Black fishmen matter user

>Black Manta
>fishman

You are one dumb sack of spergs aren't you

Yeah, Rebirth kept the origin where Aquaman killed Manta's father in self defense from The New 52, but that gets brought up less and less and it'll soon come to a point where it won't even be a factor, as if Manta forgot the reason himself.