How do you guys distinguish between the red pills and the blues ones...

How do you guys distinguish between the red pills and the blues ones? Everytime I think I swallowed a red one it turns out to be a blue one according to you guys... like why not just make a list of them all so people like me can just get it all sorted out nicely. idk just a thought, love your guys work though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do you guys distinguish between the red pills and the blues ones?

Colour

>How do you guys distinguish between the red pills and the blues ones?
I probe them with my butthole first

this will tell you what you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

Here's a redpill on the redpill.
The redpill isn't a bunch of conspiracy theories you swallow like a good girl. The redpill is a lens through which you see the world.

thanks france

anything believed by anime loving folks with no friends who need jobs and need to shower and get laid is a redpill.
My bluepilled friends are better looking, more social, and have gorgeous girlfriends.
My very few redpilled friends are always uglier and/or fatter.
The redpill is just a coping mechanism for social rejects.

dumb poltards can't think about anything other than swallowing

This is a good starting point.

Are you colour blind?

You are thinking of rose tinted glasses, Ringo.

My bad. I forgot I was a hippie.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Don't be such a cock grommet.

I like your glasses. Are they COMPLEX ?

If hitler fought usury why was germany 101 billion in debt

You make up your own god damn mind like a functional adult. Basing your every opinion on how to 'fit in' with the cool kinds on Sup Forums is just as much of a weak minded copout as any of the other agendas we rail against here.

Be your own man, faggot.

Be a man faggot you are not an adult stop making opinions just to be edgy

you responded to me with that image in another thread. what a coinkydink

quite the meme there.
I hate women and think of them like animals but I have a fiance who I love because she's the way women should be - submissive and loving and gentle

I have plenty of friends, well adjusted, college, a job etc.

but then again a lot of ppl here think red pill=jew conspiracy
when in reality red pill is more concerned with gender roles and human nature and rejecting political correctness

but people who aren't capable of critical thought conclude that red pill means rejecting every commonly held belief/knowledge

so
>holocaust never happened
>global warming isn't real
>racism is good
>earth is flat
basically if you encounter anyone who thinks any of those things are true than you can safely conclude they're

conclude they're an idiot

The red pills, finding out the jews are pushing marxism all over the west. Hitler dindu nuffin wrong.

Quite the meme there yourself lad

This video is so beautiful :')

>I hate women
>I have a fiancé
starting your response with a meme
excellent work

So when Sup Forums spergs out at me because I criticize women, and I refuse to let them change my mind, I should feel proud for being my own man?

I already knew that, but it feels good to have someone else confirm it.

Redpill is truth. If something is true, it's redpill. Niggers commit the majority of crime. It's true, therefore it's redpill. Muzlims kill people for their religion and fuck little children, because it's allowed in Islam. It's true, therefore it's redpill. You get it now?

>things that never happened.

But, am I still a good girl, daddy?