So my dad is voting for Donald Trump. What a piece of shit...

So my dad is voting for Donald Trump. What a piece of shit. He even voted for Mitt Romney so I guess I shouldn't be suprised???

Why do stupid racist sexist homophobic people like this still exist in 2016....

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-clinton-calls-no-fly-zones-syria
dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/good-samaritan-saves-infant-hln-censors-his-trump-shirt-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those buzzwords

I'm so triggered I could shart!

0/10 bait. plus the namefaggnig. go back to fucking led-it, everyone here is "user."

If you're defending trump, you're an idiot.

Not bait. Just venting about how shitty my dad is to vote for that monster.

Also nice use of hateful words, asshat .

>yfw Trump is going to be a buzzword in your lifetime

reported

4 what

>Also nice use of hateful words, asshat .
This isn't your safe space.

umm...
If it'll bring more people to the realization that he's literally Hitler, then what does it even matter???

nice blog

you don't "vent" here, you discuss politics here

your post leaves no room for discussion, you're just stating something that happened, and your opinion, and your question is rhetorical

fuck off

Y-you type like a girl...
Pls be in San Jose

Vorenus dies in Egypt at the end.

I was two episodes away from finishing Rome. ;n;
Jerk...

Stating your opinion leaves room for discussion??

so i assume you are a little fag then?

Who do you support user?

At least if Trump wins, ww3 will put an end to people like that

I fail to see how that correlates with what I said.

I'm actually not even sure what you're trying to say, so I'm just guessing that you're asking if you can state your opinion and still have a discussion. Try a complete sentence next time. Yes, you can, but your opinion doesn't provide any questions, or any kind of open ending whatsoever. You stated your experience, your opinion on the experience, and a rhetorical question.

Bernie Sanders. He was literally a once in a life time perfect candidate and he didn't get the nomination...
I'm not big on Hillary, but I guess I'll vote for her because literally anyone but Trump. That guy is the KKK's biggest dream come true.

>racist sexist homophobic
>implying voting makes you all of the above without having to say a word.

What does cum taste like?

If you attacking someone with out given another option your an idiot

What has Trump said that is racist.

Hard mode:
>Illegal Mexican citizens in the United States are not a race, and saying they need to be deported is doing nothing but requesting for current legislation to be upheld.
>Muslims are also not a race.

I'm obviously looking to start a conversation with other people with the common sense and decency to know that Trump is literally the worst idea ever, and wondering if anyone else is forced to associate with human trash like that. Not that complicated ://

SAN JOSE
J
O
S
E

Literally every male character on that show is a cuck.

Vorenus obviously, Pullo got cucked and then killed the guy who cucked him, Caesar got cucked by Pullo, Octavian got cucked by Marc Antony, Marc Antony got cucked by the horse Jew.

The whole shows centers on cuckolding which explains why you like it so much.

If you don't have the intelligence to notice how horrible trump is, lolbye felicia

ya hes such a faggot. this one time i heard he is racist on the news

Hillary is going to win, because we don't want WW3.
get over it.

Sucks your dad had a faggot son

implying that this is bait

Trump is not an idea, he is a person.

And we both know you're not looking to start a conversation, because you'll just call anyone who supports Trump stupid. You're looking for a hugbox that will tell you how dumb your dad is, and how great you are, but you're not, and you also know you won't get that here. You're bored, and you're looking for someone to entertain you; luckily, I'm bored too, so I'm replying to this whilst watching a stream in the background. So I guess we could have some back and forth, but it's going to be pretty one-sided. You're going to stick to your meme, and act like a 15-year-old girl who loves Bernie, and believes anything the media tells you, including that Trump is racist, despite the fact that you will never provide me with a legitimate reason as to WHY he is racist, because he isn't, or hasn't said, or done anything to indicate it.

I'll keep going if you're willing, I haven't got anything better to do.

Hillary magically develops a negro slave dialect every time she speaks to a crowd of black people.

Bernie said white people don't know what it's like to be poor.

And somehow Trump is the racist for saying we should enforce immigration laws.

But that's not the real reason people call him racist. It's because unlike those other two who actually say and do racist things he's committed the worst crime of all. HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE! Which in the minds of idiots like OP automatically makes him racist. Which brings us full circle because it's actually those idiots who are racist against white males so the joke is on them.

Is this copypasta?

Why do stupid racist sexist homophobic people have children like you? This is your fault.

>Trump called them rapists
>Trump called us African Americans "the blacks" which is racist af
>Trump is a cop apologist
>Islamophobia is a thing.

Go away, you scuzzy fuck

>Hillary
>Less likely to cause WWIII
Wew lad. Now I know this is bait

You never answered me. How does cum taste?

>thinking this thread is real

The taste is actually a bit on the sweet side when your partner isn't eating garbage.

So this is why no bluechip firm will hire any graduates this year...theyre all braindead. RIP in Pieces

>when Australia go to USA

Don't ignore me you rancid swine

Obama and Hillary have created the worst relations with Russia since the Cold War. We have been involved in 2 separate proxy wars with Russia while Hillary was Secretary of State. Hillary has said we should shoot down Russian planes in Syria, essentially starting WW3. msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-clinton-calls-no-fly-zones-syria

And Trump and Putin are best buds. Trump has never held public office, and Hillary has been Secretary of State and she still has a worse relationship with Russia than Trump. How is that even possible?

I loved this show, but this guy was a terrible actor. Quite cringy throughout the episodes.

Hillary has experience, while Trump is a spoiled rich white male that's used to having it his way and throws a fit if he can't have what he wants. He also wants to bomb middle eastern countries. He even said he'd nuke NK.

It's not rocket science, bucko.

No. I legitimately have nothing better to do. My first class starts at 3pm and I can't sleep. I was always good at writing essays in high school, and it seems to carry over into posting.

>Illegal Mexicans aren't a race, and statistically, they do rape more people than any other demographic in the US, so he's correct on all fronts.
>They call themselves niggers all the time. And I fail to see how calling a group of people who have dark skin 'black' indicates that he believes they are of inferior intelligence.
>There is no such thing a 'cop apologist', there are only people who stand by the police in their lawful actions, and their are criminals, or people who wish they could get away with being criminals.
>Islam is a religion. Not a race.

Obama and Hillary have the worst foreign policy record of any two people in the history of our nation. So don't even bring that up or you're just hurting your case.

most of what the media says about Hillary is Republican propaganda weak minded conservatives believe.

Also Putin is a fucking piece of shit that oppresses his people and is homophobic as hell.

Wow GEEZ
PUTIN THE GUY AUTHORITATIVE CUNT THAT RULES HIS PEOPLE WITH AN IRON FIST IS BUDDYS WITH TRUMP

GASP
WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

Well who the fuck do think WW3 would be against you dumbass? I just explained to you all the shit Hillary has done to escalate tensions with Russia and how good of a relationship Trump has with Russia.

So how exactly is Trump going to start WW3 but Hillary isn't?

Yeah man, the media sure is biased in favor of Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/good-samaritan-saves-infant-hln-censors-his-trump-shirt-video/

>Why do stupid racist sexist homophobic people like this

Why do you paint all trump supporters with the same brush?

>le ebin bait 10/10
Kys faggot

I read the news article. It didn't say anything about shooting down Russian planes. Nice propaganda. That's all you Republicans do lmao

How did I know you sucked dicks?

Because if you're supporting someone like Trump, you're literally a neo nazi

Stupid sexist racist bigot islamophobe conservative hateful spiteful white MALE

K

This p much sums up trump supporters

you're pathetic.

Hillary has called black people "super predators". She's the only legitimately racist one, my bro.

Whitw trash redneck scum who don't use condiments and spices and have no culture. Any more buzzwords?

No, I'm serious. How did I know you sucked on penises?

THAT'S A FACT

Is that John oliver
I love him

You think MSNBC is Republican propaganda?

I guess you don't know the meaning a no fly zone. Hint: it doesn't mean we ask the planes nicely to go home.

Russia flies over Syria. A no fly zone in Syria means we're shooting down Russian planes which ends in WW3.

You said Trump will start WW3 yet your candidate has said she wants to shoot down Russian planes, and has started 2 proxy wars against Russia. Is that how you prevent WW3?

So how exactly is your candidates horrible relationship and hostile actions with Russia going to prevent WW3?

And how is Trump great relationship with Russia going to cause WW3?

Because all people are prejudiced, the only questions are against what and to what degree. Don't bother replying because you've already proven my point.

Fucking destroyed

Congratulations, you just played yourself

How exactly

You don't get to define what is a "hate" word

kys

Isn't it past your bed time, jr

OP has never been more of a fag than right now.

You can't be racist to white people you idiot

To be racist you have to be in a position of power.white people are at the top of the food chain, and hold all the power. They can't suffer racism moron.

Go to sleep

I think your post lacks memes. Please apply yourself.

Memes are cringy

None of those -ists and -phobias are real things. They're just leftist bullshit.

Are you one of those right wingers that cry about the freedom of speech card

"I can be a racist asshole!!! Muh freedum!!!!!!"

So is making a thread just to shitpost.

Prove that my thread is a shitpost

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. If that's not proof I don't know what is.

EVERYONE
REMEMBER TO USE SAGE