Riddle me

Can rape -ever- be justified?

>also, rank "rape" amongst these other crimes, from least heinous to most heinous

kidnapping
peddling drugs to schoolkids
first degree murder
property arson (no one killed)
running a ponzi scheme

>0 replies

Don't feel bad, I thought it was a good question singapoor

>Implying women are worth the effort to take against their will.

running a ponzi scheme
first degree murder
kidnapping
rape

I can justify anything in thought experiments.

Your choice is raping some girl or everyone on the planet dies. What do you pick?

Jokes on you, I hate people. I'd rape no one.

suicide

But you'd die.

So would you.

If you ask a woman to go out with you, and she refuses, rape is justified. After all, we DO have a right to have sex.
Peddling drugs to schoolkids
property arson
Ponzi scheme
kidnapping
first degree murder (killing niggers, however, moves to opposite end of list)

this thread

And...

>Can rape -ever- be justified?
In theory, anything could be justified, but in practice, no, it couldn't.

>also, rank "rape" amongst these other crimes, from least heinous to most heinous

>kidnapping
Rape is worse
>peddling drugs to schoolkids
Rape is worse, rape is much worse if just weed
>first degree murde
Rape is less severer
>property arson (no one killed)
Rape is worse
>running a ponzi scheme
Rape is less severe

What if some crazy person took you hostage, and told you that he will present to you in the room a woman. If you rape that woman, he will let you both go, however if you don't, he will murder you both. The woman doesn't know about this deal, and you are not to tell her, else you both die.

Seems like it would be morally superior and ethical to rape that woman, to save two lives. In fact it would be sensible to roleplay a bit, enjoying yourself and presenting yourself like the accomplice to the kidnapper, so that the woman doesn't incidentally suspect something and thus have you both killed.

Slap that ass, its for the greater good.

running a ponzi scheme (international banking/media level)
first degree murder
rape
running a ponzi scheme (casual fraud level)
kidnapping

You've thought a lot about this

Raping your wife should be completely legal honestly I mean the moment you allow your woman to control when you fuck her is when her cunt behavior makes it her seek out another male to breed with.

That was my argument in it's entirety. Why are you alive at all, user?

absolutely. if civilization collapses to the point there is no memetic continuity (culture/history which persists between generations), genetic continuity returns to absolute dominance and females return to being mens property, to be fought over and stolen.

Enough to kill them both when it was done, anyway. Can't risk it.

No, he stole that from me. I wrote that idea originally. By the way that guy is a reddtor.

kek

fucking leaf

Fuck you, leaf nigger. This is my original work, I conducted this experiment while you were still sucking sperm of your mother's cock to sustain yourself.

Rape can be justified as a war tactic.

it's least heinous to most heinous, buddy

Rape is the second most heinous crime against the person in the western world. It used to be a capital crime (a crime punished by death).

In a perfect world without lying women, it still should be.

People who take advantage of the powerless in society through physical force should be punished the most harshly. That means aside from murderers the worst offenses are those that are violent in nature and committed against women and children.

I'm wise to the ruses of crafty women but that doesn't mean that as a rule we should protect the weak from being abused by the strong.

Murder
Rape
Kidnap
Arson
PDTK
Ponzi

Nope nope nopers. I thought of it first. Justbwhat I'd expect from the country that doesn't know what screen doors are.

ara fuck, my bad

I got it backwards

I think cutting off a limb, or blinding someone is way worse. Fuck the sacred cunt.

No. Everyone saying yes is an African.

To rape someone and die.
Are you even trying ?

Raping males is bad but raping females vaginally is alright, as long as the female is unclaimed(single) then it should be legal for any man to rape her.

>property arson (no one killed)
>running a ponzi scheme
Really depends on the financial & personal loses
>kidnapping
Depends if the victim was tortured or harmed in any way
Really depends what type
>rape
Depends if it's "I was drunk" rape or "nigger broke into 94 year old's home" rape
>first degree murder

>rape is worse than selling drugs to innocent, pure kids and ruining/affecting their lives forever

uhhhhhhhh

>can rape ever be justified
Drugs are the only acceptable excuse, even though that's an absolute shit one.
>ranking game
murder
Rape
Kidnapping
Drugs to kids
Arson
Ponzi scheme

A man's right to sex is guaranteed in the constitution, in the same passage where people are guaranteed free healthcare, section 8 housing, and monthly checks to support children people can't afford.

Kidnapping is one to the most paranoia incuding crimes so how can it be less worse than rape?

Well, as long as you pay the father afterwards

(you)

oh cause you'd say that since only 50% of people involved in rape actually have a negative experience.

But in real life you"re not just going to drop dead after you rape someone.

>This flag
>This post

3rd world mentality

I was a bit tossy-turny with that, m8.
It's just what I think anyway.

least to most

running a ponzi scheme
kidnapping
RAPE
first degree murder

Similar to kidnapping. A crime group is enjoying its new money, and the victim and family are stressed about it.

>Singapore
>third world

Stop making us look stupid lad.

nothing should be too sacred to discuss

Legalise and regulate prostitution and rape will drastically reduce

In Amsterdam the prossies are gorgeous and I think you can barter with them down to 50 euro a bang, you can get an uglier blacker hooker for cheaper if you want

Rape should be at the top
Then peddling schoolkids
Kidnapping, murder
Fonzi
Theft, arson, etc

Source??

No

Its called third world "mentality" for a reason

also

>A FUCKING RESORT

>raping someone is worse than killing someone

if i ever had to choose between being straight up dead and getting ass raped by a big burly black man i'll just ask for a pillow to bite down on

>What is prison rape?
Necessary instrument for punishing criminal scum.

That case where a father went out of his way to rape his son's rapist is pretty vigilante, but I'd agree that it'd be arguably justified in that case.

Yes.
Mine is in descending order.

How impractical of you. You should instead ask for him to lube up or at least spit. Its like you've never been fucked up the ass by a big burly black man before.

Anything can be justified by the laws of force.

Then he kills you?

>Can rape -ever- be justified

Yep. When a pro-refugee/pro-mudslime bitch gets taḥarrush'd.
They just get what they're asking for, in the end. Only question is if you can really count it as rape.

peddling drugs
rape
ponzi scheme
---------------------
property arson
kidnapping
fd murder

The ultimate redpill on rape is that it leaves women powerless because their most powerful tool is sex. A woman will suck hundreds of dicks to get what she wants but if someone gets one in for free it's taking away her power.

>1)first degree murder
>1.1)kidnapping
>1.2)property arson (no one killed)
This is against the PNA. Nothing can be worse that steal someone freedom of live, the life is also the first private property. Kidnapping(steal of someone freedom) Property arson(destruction of private property) are, at same time, the second worse thing.
>2)Rape
Never force someone to do anything.

>running a ponzi scheme
This is not crime. You must be dumb to fall for it, thats you personal choice.

Personal choice of the kids(unless they are toodles, so they are propriety of they parents).

If the girl has to be raped to save the plane, surely she is them consenting and it is no longer rape?

it can, but only if you were to somehow go into situation where you are tickling and raping her at same time
when in that situation she is saying "no, please stop" you can say to court that you didn't know whether she meant rape or tickling, so you didn't stop either

Seriously why do people make such a big deal out of rape?
Common it isn^t that bad. If the women just relaxes, no real damage gets done to her, and if we wouldn^t have this culture of how bad rape is and that it destroys people's life, most women would get over it in just a few days.

And now people will tell me, how I would like it if a man would rape me, but that's not the same. If I rape a women is not equal to a man raping me, but is equal to a woman raping me. And wow do you really think I, even if she is fucking ugly, would become a crying baby over it is a faggot.

Common it is 2016, legalize rape

murder
ponzi scheme
arson
kidnapping
peddling drugs to kids
rape

No, she still doesn't consent. and because you tried to outwit my thought experiment with poor pedantic peasantry,the girl you have to rape is now your mother.

Enjoy dying.

Yeah, well fuck you buddy.

The plane is now YOUR mum.

Men getting raped is worse than women getting raped

>If I rape a women is not equal to a man raping me, but is equal to a woman raping me.

Yes man-man is worst than man-women, but it doesn't mean man-woman and woman-man are equal. Women are built for different roles by natural selection, sperm is cheap and wombs are rare, so a woman risking pregnancy by the wrong male is much worst for her reproduction than a male accidentally impregnating any woman, so we have different levels of trauma, probably positive in the case of the man, usually negative in case of the woman

user all vaginas get wet from rape from any male even ugly ones, mother nature doesnt give a shit what our consious mind wants all it cares is what our subconsious instincts do.

Everyone has at least one ancestor who was the product of rape. Without that rape & rape baby ancestor, you wouldn't exist. Was that rape immoral?

Maybe if you had to do it to stop a bomb going off in a city or some insane shit like that.
>first degree murder
>kidnapping
>rape
>arson
>ponzi (only retards fall for ponzi schemes anyway)

really makes you think

>I'm going to give up my mana to save some worthless cunt

Fuck off succubus shill

Rape is harder than most crimes to justify because it really serves no other positive end than momentary pleasure.

A murder can be justified in self defence or if a person you are killing is really bad and would kill other people if you didn't stop him. A theft or burglary can be justified because you might need it to get food to survive. With rape it's much harder to come up with a plausible example, unless it's some contrived shit like "a maniac is holding you at gunpoint and unless you rape the girl he will kill you and her too"

rape is justified because denying it will limit and tamper with my freedom