September 1st

>September 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLxSUKA--Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is this going

for some reason growing up I always thought the two towers were connected by some sort of central hallway that acted as a bridge between the two towers. it's still what comes to mind whenever I think of them, wonder what causes that to happen

caused*

Peace and Prosperity Day, 2017

Association with the hanging gardens, probably?

never forgetti

>not the 11th

You must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

its a countdown mane

god those towers are fucking glorious

You mean like this?

some of you guys are alight. Don't come to NYC in Sept. The UN General Assembly starts around the 20th, and every little shitbag from all 180 nations will be here with full entourage and they compete for motorcade size like cock size (e.g., a nigger from a african nation not one has ever heard of needs 20 cars).

Stay away. Oct is nicer month.

also:
>you will never see the WTC towers light up and loom over the horizon as the sun sets with a cute girl on the ferry, which was one of the coolest sites in world.

why live?

tfw the new trade center is only one tower and a bunch of smaller ones

Every time I see the twin towers I get an eerie feeling...chills. Just knowing what was to come, and how things would change. Pre-9/11 was an distinctly different time and feel in America. Oh, how much was to come...

you're thinking of the bridge between the similar-ish Petronas towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

this building was the symbol of "american power". the whole world is mad that america thinks he's the best and is cocky about it. so the world needs to hurt him a little bit to humble him down, dragging him to everyone's level. no one should be the most powerful.

yeah, but the bridge was tiny like the thing on top of the one tower

so ? it's reminder to not be too proud. it's a reminder that you're not the best.

that could be it

the "new" WTC sucks. the best view in Jew York City, if you are going to come, is 30 rockfeller center called "top of the rock." You can walk all around it and see over the park uptown and downtown.

they just opened the new WTC observation deck, and $28 tourist trap museum. I fucking hate the new WTC building.

curse it every day when I see it. Nothing like..not sure there was even the video in 2001 to capture what it was like to ride ferry back and forth in 2001 as sun was setting.

you probably saw adds for that stupid fucking movie about the gut who walked a tightrope between them in 70s.

Also, they have a bridge like that in those towers in Malaysia.

The new WTC building is shite. Tear it down and build a REAL 9/11 memorial.

>not the best
>coming from a literal mudshit hole

The Flips are better than you cunts.

I see what you did there.

The new tower belongs in a garbage can desu. The originals were like 2 massive meaty cocks of financial power disrupting the skyline and the replacement looks dainty and timid.

>towers get blown up by jew funded muslims
>go on a murdering spree for over a decade
>build awesome tower when faggot mudslimes wanted to build a mosque
>not number 1
America is number 1 senpai

all pairs of skyscrapers are going to look similar, because of the practical constraints of building such tall things

Probably thinking of Petronas Towers

What's wrong with that movie? Man On A Wire is good.

It's a really nice building. And the memorial pools are beautiful.

we're not the best, not even close. but it hurts to see you guys be the best. it can't happen.

i'm not good but i don't want to see you get good.

someone must do the dirty work, not me.

>Israel2 is number one
good goy

no you're not i will support whoever that hates america because i'm sick of cocky american expats doing great like fuck all of you i can be better everyone has a chance to be better.

if you're gonna be great at least be humble don't make people mad don't be cocky don't be too confident don't make everyone else feel inferior

This one's pretty good, I'd pay $0.20 for it.

There was a pedestrian bridge connecting the towers at the 3rd level IIRC

>implying Ben Bernanke pays real money for anything

i was 10 years old when it happened and i never really understood the magnitude of something like that

if it happened today i think i would actually join a movement to get muslims out of the country by force

>implying money is real

I was fourteen, I knew that it was best to move on, but muh money. I keep hearing how ownership changed hands two weeks prior and that the Insurance issues had been refashioned then, as well, so they get enough money to build a new building, because they were needing to clean asbestos and the cost was running into several billion, all the while the government was pressuring the building owners.

I don't know if any of this is true, I have simply heard it and read it on here. Makes sense, then all the media coverage. IDK who is to blame. I am told the two gentleman are Muslims.

I'd give me right goose egg to be rid of the plague that is Islam

Spread the word Jesus

Shit I was 19. I bought this rifle and put about 15k rounds down the pipe, thought I might get drafted.

DAYYUUM

Op is going to post the twin towers September 1st-10th and on the 11th he will post a pic of them destroyed.

Cap this.

There are 2. One came out like a year after WTC fell, it was a documentary, and they went to absurd lengths not to upset people by showing the buildings, just should not have released it.

They remade it as a fictional movie like 2 years ago, haven't seen that.

KEK

People wouldn't believe this now, but before 9/11 if you were taking a commuter route from Boston to Newark, the pilot would go low enough and get permission to be just about over hudson to where you could see what people were wearing on observation tower.

Those days long fucking over obviously. Pilots used to do cool shit just to give you views of things. They've stopped since 9/11.

The fact that these buildings were bought down with controlled demolition is such a mind fuck that even smart scientists are willing to ignore physics for 9/11.

Anyone else feel an amazing energy from this picture. Taken when the world wasn't backwards, I feel happy staring at it.

It's become a historical eyesore. Any time you see a picture, or film showing that iconic skyline, you are reminded of the day the world changed permanently.

Iktf watching old movies. Feels strange man.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLxSUKA--Dg

Just started watching this show

the picture drives me insane bc they photoshopped the statue of liberty in there. It was never that close to WTC, and they even have it turned in wrong direction.

MANDELA EFFECT
MANDELA EFFECT

they took the WTC out of sopranos opening for the 2002 season.

Yeah, figured they would. Makes sense since the show takes place in the actual years it aired, if I'm not mistaken. Like how everything from season one was "about a year ago" in season two.

Based oz

Whoaaaahhhhh, maybe the holocause DID happen

it's over he's retired now burgerbros

I'm glad someones paying attention.

user, anthony beevor is a court jew historian who appears to be rehashing the "memoirs" of a soviet commissar, the ones who were attached to every unit to watch for "subversive activity" and who the Germans WOULD take and shoot as soon as they had captives.

The russians would gladly point him out to be shit.

>poor little white goy

>Assuming direct control

How the fuck does this happen? Yeah I know, Jews, I get it, but seriously man it's so shameless it's jaw-dropping. If we're at this stage what can be done to reverse it?